Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Please Lets Talk!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Lets Talk!!! (670 Views)

Yorubas, Please Lets Not Get Carried Away. / Pro-atiku Supporters Please Lets Show Our Solidarity. / My Yoruba Nairaland Brothers,lets Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Lets Talk!!! by raydatluvs(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good day fellow Nigerians..
I could write up an epistle to preempt what I want us to talk about but it's rather needless. So I want us to get on with it..

Are you living in this extremely harsh realities happening, I say extremely because it's never being a merry go round in nigeria..
So there should be a clarion call to get this government on course but there seems to be some people who feel otherwise. Hence, the need to know why these people feel this protest isn't necessary.

Please tell us why you feel so and try being very civil and respectful whilst stating your points.
Re: Please Lets Talk!!! by ozoebuka1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
raydatluvs:
Good day fellow Nigerians..
I could write up an epistle to preempt what I want us to talk about but it's rather needless. So I want us to get on with it..

Are you living in this extremely harsh realities happening, I say extremely because it's never being a merry go round in nigeria..
So there should be a clarion call to get this government on course but there seems to be some people who feel otherwise. Hence, the need to know why these people feel this protest isn't necessary.

Please tell us why you feel so and try being very civil and respectful whilst stating your points.
did you vote for or against this government in 2015 if "no" then your topic is justified, if "Yes" .....

Re: Please Lets Talk!!! by raydatluvs(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
ozoebuka1:
did you vote for or against this government in 2015 if "no" then your topic is justified, if "Yes" .....
you see, trying to blame one another is stale and needless at this time, Americans can still do that with trump. I take it you are for the protest, good luck.
Re: Please Lets Talk!!! by ozoebuka1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
raydatluvs:
you see, trying to blame one another is stale and needless at this time, Americans can still do that with trump. I take it you are for the protest, good luck.
for the protest in today's Nigeria You must be fuqing kidding me!!! for those that will render themselves as the sacrificial lambs on that day, I pray God blesses their souls... will people die on that day Yes!!! and the funny thing is that nobody will be prosecuted, for this Nigeria.
Re: Please Lets Talk!!! by raydatluvs(m): 5:10am On Feb 03, 2017
So why are you not for the protest, tell us
Re: Please Lets Talk!!! by orunto27: 6:12am On Feb 03, 2017
The following groups are against it:-
19 Northern Governments.
The DSS and The IGP.
All the Fulani Ministers and Special Assistants to Mr. President.
The Caliphate of Usman Dan Fodiyo.
Majority of The Emirs and majority of Northern Politicians who are hell bent on taking over Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaws, Tivs, Ibibios etc Lands for Fulani Grazing.
Re: Please Lets Talk!!! by raydatluvs(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
orunto27:
The following groups are against it:-
19 Northern Governments.
The DSS and The IGP.
All the Fulani Ministers and Special Assistants to Mr. President.
The Caliphate of Usman Dan Fodiyo.
Majority of The Emirs and majority of Northern Politicians who are hell bent on taking over Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaws, Tivs, Ibibios etc Lands for Fulani Grazing.
what is your point sir? The idea is to know the thought of the common Nigerian who is feeling the impact and still think it's not necessary to express our displeasure
Re: Please Lets Talk!!! by orunto27: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
raydatluvs:
what is your point sir? The idea is to know the thought of the common Nigerian who is feeling the impact and still think it's not necessary to express our displeasure

The Point is that The Yorubas, The Ibos, The Tivs, The Ijaws, The Ibibios, The Idomas, The Jukuns etcetera in The NASS should in one Voice tell the Fulani s to go back to Futatoro, tear The grazing bill, throw it on the faces of the Presenters and commence a Constitutional Amendment to effectively restructure the Country and give Obas, Kings and Traditional Rulers Prides of Places in their Local Governments and their Responsibilities to the Governors of their respective States.
Re: Please Lets Talk!!! by orunto27: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'm infirmed to join. The Youths have my Support.

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Individuals Who Failed Us In Less Than 365 Days In Office / Nigeria Soldiers Kills 6,sack Villages In Agatu / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: SERAP Asks SADC To Sanction South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.