Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Words With G As Second Letter.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Words With G As Second Letter.... (1275 Views)

Can I Pick University Of Abuja As Second Choice / If You Picked AAU As Second Choice / JAMB Approved 12 New Federal/state NPA And NDA As Second Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words With G As Second Letter.... by gbugbru(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good day everyone, today I was challenged by my neighbour son's takes home assignment... He was asked to list out words with letter "g" as second letter... Want to throw it to the house to please help my degree...
Re: Words With G As Second Letter.... by Inioluwa01(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
gbugbru:
Good day everyone, today I was challenged by my neighbour son's takes home assignment... He was asked to list out words with letter "g" as second letter... Want to throw it to the house to please help my degree...
Age, aggravate, aggressive, against, ago, agile, agent, agree, aghast, agog, egg, ogre, ignite, egypt, ego, ignore, ugly.........Lemme know if you need more.,
Re: Words With G As Second Letter.... by gbugbru(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Inioluwa01:

Age, aggravate, aggressive, against, ago, agile, agent, agree, aghast, agog, egg, ogre, ignite, egypt, ego, ignore, ugly.........Lemme know if you need more.,
Bros, hope Seh no be web you for get this., but still, want to appreciate.... Anyone else to salvage me from academic insult...
Re: Words With G As Second Letter.... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
IJust go to the 'Ag' part of your dictionary...
Re: Words With G As Second Letter.... by jnrbayano(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Agnes, AgegeBread, Agidimgbi, AgidiJollof, Agatu, AgamaLizard, AgricFowl, AgofereBus.....

1 Like

Re: Words With G As Second Letter.... by gbugbru(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
jnrbayano:
Agnes, AgegeBread, Agidimgbi, Agatu, AgamaLizard, AgricFowl, AgofereBus.....
Boss you be sharp guy,,, never knew I was to look inward...me weh be Agege boy...
Re: Words With G As Second Letter.... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Agama lizard grin
Aggregate
Agammemnon grin
Re: Words With G As Second Letter.... by Lazypoet75(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
jnrbayano:
Agnes, AgegeBread, Agidimgbi, Agatu, AgamaLizard, AgricFowl, AgofereBus.....
ROTFLMAO grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn French In 2 Months: OIPLC, Cotonou TO resume New Session September / WAEC Past Questions Solved On The Simplification Of Algebraic Fractions / Covid19: Covenant University Alumni Provides Food For Alumni In Need(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.