Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) (62175 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Young Boy Flogs A Masquerade That Assaulted Him In Calabar / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by iamawara(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Film
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by donsteady(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Unseat the president of that country now. Some one should immediately call Trump
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by poyet(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
This guy's have taken this personal. May they approached her and she declined, so they decided to capital on her offence to settle the score!
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
There's nothing wrong in flogging a grown up if he or she commits a crime. Perhaps they asked her 1 year in prison or flogging grin
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by syndrum(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
so, make we fry pan Abi..
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Sijo01(f): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op why give us video without letting us know what she did to warrant her been flogged.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
efilefun:
Africa is around 200yrs behind other continents
Saudi nko?

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by passyhansome(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Africa which way
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
BIZARRE . The man is nothing but a freak of nature.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by M2dX(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
what is the special thing on women axx that it cant be flogg there?

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by bush112(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
only happen in developing countries
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Mandesz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
kalebsky:
How does it affect d price of rice in NIGERIA

must u comment? u make ursef look foolish
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
with a baton. Haba
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Cusdamato(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Asin make him help her arrange her buttocks well naa ;DAsin make him help her arrange her buttocks well naa
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Missmossy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
She looks prepared for it grin wonders shall never cease to occur. Makes no sense.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
IamChuzzy:
This video made my blood boil. Silly, illiterate man, flogging a grown woman on the buttocks. From the Facebook comment, the incident reportedly happened at a Police station in Equatorial Guinea. Is this legal in that country? in 2016/17?

This is abuse of authority and the man should be arrested.

Watch the unbelievable video below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/watch-this-video-of-man-flogging-grown.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhCPuTtjCq8

My friend go and relax. Worse the happen in nigeria. Is the flogging not better that accidental discharge killings by the naija police? What of the brutality of the nigerian security men? What the rape of nigeria by her leaders?
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Bollove: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
I think there should be a crusade against dehumanising African Women across all Africa!!!
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Opakan2: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
when most of them don't have sense nko... like one married idiot wey dey follow small pikin do platonic love. The stupid fool thinks eveyone is an imbecil.e like her mumu husband

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by ahahnow: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fifty shades of Police
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kobicove:
Backward and illiterate people undecided
tell that to Singaporean.idiat

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na so Chelsea go flog Arsenal coming Saturday, watch out!!! grin

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by efilefun(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Send me a video link of something like this
firstolalekan:

Saudi nko?
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by knightsTempler: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Like wtf!!!
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by ameezy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Movie scene angry
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
tell that to Singaporean.idiat

What does Singapore have to do with this matter?

Obviously you have mental issues!

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
i have said it, any african country other than nigeria is a backward place
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by zudozz: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
The man should be hanged...alongside his Mother sisters n daughters. Btw am a man like him.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by kosisokosi48(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Buh how e take consign f death of a Presido... sad

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by pennywys(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
That's none of my business

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by boborosky(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
I shake my head for Africa!

when is this continent ever going to develop mentally?

It's insane to flog a woman like that no matter what she has done. there are other ways to dish out punishment, this is cruel.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by durasome(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Flogging some brain into her.a lot of girls needs it.
Re: Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yo ma nigga I read what you said but pip this,the same video gave me a boner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones / Premature Ejaculation Saved Woman From Raped In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.