Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS (3343 Views)

Students And Teachers Ran For Their Lives As Student Detonated Teargar In Class / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Earlier today 2nd of February 2016,we got reports from student of university of ilorin UNILORIN kwara state of Nigeria that there was an electronic threats on the school library,, on getting der,we met the students running and shouting.University of ilorin main library is a three story building with a basement(underground) with just a single exit and nothing like emergency exit.student came outside and left their bags and property inside the library, some students even left their phone just to get outside the library

we interviewed a witness and he said this;
i have a test today by 2pm so i decided to stay in the library for a very quick revision,it was less than 30 minutes when i got there that i heard a woman shouting EVERYBODY LEAVE!EVERYONE SHOULD LEAVE NOW!! before we know whats happening,people were already rushing, feeling so scared,Although some of us still remain calm trying to find out what went wrong , we suddenly felt a vibration as the whole library was shaking ,it started from the first floor Nd was moving towards the last floor..

The most important thing is that the school authority was able to control the indecent and the library was reopened again around 2pm.there was no report of anyone injured in the

more pictures at http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/02/breaking-newsstudents-running-for-their.html

Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
How on earth does a library catch fire

2 Likes

Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by yarimo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
SirWere:
question for the GODS

1 Like

Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
From unijos to unilorin.am sure some go dey shout na boko when they were running..i once had a similiar experience inside market na that day i no say all these old mamas sabi run pas usain.come see how me and dem dey compete who go first run out of a very long market..nobody wan die before others for this country.

1 Like

Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by meeky007(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
I DONT READ FAKE NEWS

Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by rioemmanuel(m): 2:52am On Feb 03, 2017
meeky007:
I DONT READ FAKE NEWS
It truly happened, I was there.
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by Opistorincos(m): 6:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Thank God for the live of the students
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by pussyponder: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2017
and some used the opportunity to steal peoples phone
...to the idiot who stole my phone.. .I don dey go baba songo place ....I give u 10 days. .....else
else I will buy 3310..
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by pussyponder: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2017
and some used the opportunity to steal peoples phone
...to the idiot who stole my phone.. u think u are doing me, u are doing urself.... .I don dey go baba songo place ....I give u 10 days. .....else
else I will buy 3310..
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by Guru9ja(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2017
See Pics here: www.guru9ja.com
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by myqel(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2017
picture of the burnt librarian or I don't believe grin
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by Jglad(f): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
myqel:
picture of the burnt librarian or I don't believe grin

Abi ooo... Op Wia d fire

1 Like

Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by laiza(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
SirWere:
That question is meant for the authorities of the University of Jos, library. The library has burnt twice.
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by Abubakrmusa(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
lemme understand this....Library catch fire
how come
bt where is the fire
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abubakrmusa:
lemme understand this....Library catch fire
how come
bt where is the fire

So you expect me to go inside Fire and take pictures while others are running Abi?
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2017
laiza:
That question is meant for the authorities of the University of Jos, library. The library has burnt twice.

are you serious
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2017
2nd feb 2016....
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by Heritageous: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Heritageous:
I need a roommate at Fate-Tanke o. Call me on +2348128721422.

lol.. male or female?
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by Abubakrmusa(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
lol...book cash faya
Were they cooking in the library
Re: Students Running For Their Lives As Unilorin Library Caught Fire ›PHOTOS by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Abubakrmusa:
lol...book cash faya
Were they cooking in the library

I SMH

(1) (Reply)

Unity School Cut Off Marks 2020 / When Is Uniben Post Ume Coming Up / Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Admission For 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.