Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

How I Was Duped Via Online Networking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Duped Via Online Networking (688 Views)

"How Fidelity Bank Staff Ebuka Ugodunnamba Duped Me Of N1.4m" / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Join D New And Hot Online Networking Biz 100% Beginners Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Duped Via Online Networking by collarfreak(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Folks at my place of work took all sorts of online networking business as if there life's depend on it. It all started when mmm came all of them ventured into it and I was skeptical at the point but later was convinced which made me first pertake with mmm united in which I lost #90,000. That loss was not enough for me when they introduced me to United funds via telegram application, United funds double your initial help rendered within 72 hrs. Folks were realising the cash with ease which motivated me to join. I joined the group to make 662 members and provided help of 10k and when it was my own turn to get help, the account was deleted. All our cash entered voice mail. Using this medium to tell nairalanders to desist from online networking because they are all scams

Re: How I Was Duped Via Online Networking by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sorry o
Re: How I Was Duped Via Online Networking by vhrinter: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why is it that is when u join that the whole will crumble? U have to go see a pastor. Pls oooo don't come near my Internet business oooo.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Via Online Networking by naijacutee(f): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
vhrinter:
Why is it that is when u join that the whole will crumble? U have to go see a pastor. Pls oooo don't come near my Internet business oooo.

Completely the wrong attitude. The question you should be asking is - if these schemes have crumbled in the past with 100% accuracy (because they are not sustainable) why does he still "invest" in them?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped Via Online Networking by Ab4all(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nothing last forever. they will all crash at one point or the other. people are talking advantage of our vulnerability. i hope and pray we see the truth and embrace it.
Re: How I Was Duped Via Online Networking by agarawu23(m): 6:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Serves u guys right.
Learn how to make money in the right way and not get rich overnight schemes grin
Re: How I Was Duped Via Online Networking by ssolaoye: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2017
It's time to #GOPAPERLESS! Say goodbye to paper invoices. Invoice allows you to create beautifully customised invoices online for free.

Visit https://invoice.ng now.
Re: How I Was Duped Via Online Networking by airminem(f): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Stories You Have Clung To For Far Too Long. Let The Fire Of Olosho Cleanse You Of This Obsession & Destroy Them All. Its Also The Key That Wil Bring You Closer To Those Accountable For Your Misfortune.

(1) (Reply)

Over 200 Units Of Used Generators 4 Sale!!! / Www.zilglobal.com / Seminar/conference Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.