Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

If You Know About Cameras And Post Production Get In Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Know About Cameras And Post Production Get In Here (563 Views)

5 Best Video Cameras For Filmmakers: Digital Camera Buying Guide 2020 / IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A BOX OFFICE SHATTERING MOVIE PRODUCTION, GET IN HERE / Rent Your High Quality Video Shoot Equipment From Us(4k cameras,cranes,drones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know About Cameras And Post Production Get In Here by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
I am looking for a post house in lagos who can work with the red epic dragon 6k and handle all the transcoding
Re: If You Know About Cameras And Post Production Get In Here by BayLord01(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Let me suggest a FRD for u
Re: If You Know About Cameras And Post Production Get In Here by bigl: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:
I am looking for a post house in lagos who can work with the red epic dragon 6k and handle all the transcoding

Please call seyi tall on 0803 296 4689! Tell him u're from Laolu! He'll fix u up

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Video! See What Osuofia Did On Movie Set. / James Gunn Will Direct Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 / Pirates Of The Carribean Back In The Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.