Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings (688 Views)

Kaduna Killings: Fulani Militia Suspects Arrested (Photos) / Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by 247frolic(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
The Nigerian police on Thursday paraded 17 suspects including Fulani herdsmen who were arrested for perpetrating several attacks in Southern Kaduna. The attacks have led to the death of many people.

They were arrested in Kafanchan and its environs. Here are their names:

i. Nelson Paul ‘M’ 36years native of Kaninkon Jamma’a LGA Kaduna state

ii. Bulus Jatau ‘M’ age 32yrs from Jamma’a LGA of Kaduna state.

iii. Magaji Shaibu ‘M’ age 30years from chinkun LGA of Kaduna state

iv. Danlami Yakubu ‘M’ age 28years from chinkun LGA of kaduna state

v. Idris bello ‘M’ chinkun LGA of kaduna state

vi. Danjuma Barde ‘M’ 39 age from chikun LGA of kaduna state

vii. Danjuma barde chikun ‘M’ age 39years from LGA of kaduna state

viii. Goma Adamu ‘M’ age 28years from chukwum LGA of Kaduna state

ix. Samuel Joshua ‘M’ age 29years from chinkun LGA of kaduna state

x. Abudulkareem Abdul ‘M’ age 20years from Rigasa LGA of kaduna state

xi. Haruna Iliyasu ‘M’ age 20years Kiru LGA of kaduna state

xii. Hassan Idris ‘M’ age 25years from Tsafe of kaduna state

xiii. Adamu Haruna ‘M’ 28years from chikwun of kaduna stste

xiv. Adamu Umar ‘M’ age 27years chikwun LGA of kaduna state

xv. Sulieman Saleh ‘M’ age 30 from chinkun LGA of kaduna state

xvi. Abubakar Mohammadu ‘M’ age 20years from chikwun LGA of kaduna state.

xvii. Muhammadu Jori ‘M’ age 33years from Igabi LGA of kaduana state

All the suspects will be charged to court on completion of investigation for inciting public disturbance, disturbance of public peace, causing mischief by fire, culpable homicide, theft and unlawful possession of prohibited fire arms.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-police-parades-perpetators-of.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by HungerBAD: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by Tyche(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by nickxtra(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
I can see a name like Paul.... Let me clean my eyes first embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by sarrki(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why showing us ?

Do the needful
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by Benjom(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
These kind of cruel people make me sick... Please waste them... no mercy.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by seunmsg(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
I just hope that the government will have the political will to prosecute them accordingly. They all deserved to be sentenced to the cruelest form of death.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by Sibrah: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nice photo shoot

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nah collabo work

Joint task operation

Some people will soon arrive to defend some names here

They always support criminals in the name of freedom fighter
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by vatiqan(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Can these wretched looking boys afford these guns? Nonsense!
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by NaMeAboki: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
nickxtra:
I can see a name like Paul.... Let me clean my eyes first embarassed

No be only clean add microscope look, other similar names also dey there.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by fistonati(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Almost all what fela anikulapo kuti said years back as songs(prophecies) are all happening to Nigeria just as if he is Still alive.
If the youth's did not rise up to the challenges, then we will never get it right.

Whoever against the peaceful protest is against democracy and our national development.

Voting for change is not enough but ensuring the sustenance of the change is the most important but difficult and ensuring that sustenance is by putting pressure on government and it's agencies which is by voicing out as it is everywhere.

We can't continue to be suffering and smiling
Enough is enough
I stand with tubaba
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by Brown14: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pls can somebody help me with DAT little girl's NA SO meme
Re: PHOTOS: Police Parades Perpetators Of Southern Kaduna Killings by Chikelue2000(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Police indeed, anyway I just hope Justice will be served

(1) (Reply)

Home Teacher Rapes Eight-year-old In Parents Sitting Room / Woman Beaten Up By Husband Gets Justice / Trending Photo Of Doctor Who Jumped From 3rd Mainland Bridge Is The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.