Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. (589 Views)

Poems For Life / Poems For The Virgins / Read Romeo Origun's Winning Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by sleeqiam(f): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
COMPLICATED
The Truth is, i can't really say how we drifted,or rather how i became distant.

You were so close to my heart and puff! Gone you were in an instant.

How Would i explain that i love you today, tomorrow and probably forever?

Yet i leapt out of your life, though you would have wanted me to stay rather than fly off like an arrow moving swiftly from its sender.

Days turned to weeks, then into multiples of a month.

Still you sought me out like a predator on the hunt.

You sought for answers from me but i had none to give.

I hadn't discovered the truth behind my new wierdness.

So i thought "maybe it's better i still leave"

An excuse could be that i was enduring one of the darkest moments of my life.

I always had on a face effervescent with joy, but all of that was a veil for my gloom... for i had taken her as a wife.

I had hidden myself not from you alone, but from the world.

The more i wanted to speak up, the more my tongue went zero on the word.

Of the lot it was pure agony to let go off u.

I didn't want you to share in this pain, hence my self imposed curfew.

So if you would look at me with disdain, i would take it all in, like i was listening to a 3 hour homily saddled on a church pew.

If you would burn the bridges, then i hope amidst the smoke, there is some brownian motion that helps describe my plight...
Continue complicated at:http://myclimaxstories..com.ng/2017/01/complicated.html
Re: Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by sleeqiam(f): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Enjoy REGRETS

Old flames sometimes burn so bright.

It still seems like yesterday, that your lips met mine.

My eyes firmly closed, as I savoured your every taste like grapes freshly cut from the vine.

I pressed my lips against yours, carefully trying to turn those grapes into wine.

Your tongue was reaching out for mine, sending tingling sensations through my nerve endings and straight to my spine.

I remember how I gazed into your eyes, and from the depths did my temperature rise.

My blood flowing turbulently through my veins, mimicking ocean tides.

We never cared if we were in the open, because in the moment we were blind.

Not that I don’t know it’s a bad idea to reminisce about when you were mine.

But a man can’t help but wonder if he traded for a couple of pennies in place of a gold mine.

So u can imagine how I felt when I saw you again.

Your curves gently announcing itself from within the joggers you wore.

At first I thought I was hallucinating…my head hit by the hammer of thor.

I jolted back into reality once I noticed your natural hair wound up in a ponytail.

I realized I had failed, failure on a large scale...
Continue at:http://myclimaxstories..com.ng/2017/01/regrets-featured-poem-of-week.html
Re: Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by sleeqiam(f): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
EnjoyCLANDESTINE
There are so many words enclosed in my silence.

Some vague, some obscene, others pitch black... but can't be explained by science.

To get this, you gonna have to perceive beyond the absence of my sound waves , let your mind swirl to the music of my emptiness.

Yet anticipating like a hip-hop fan... "What's Emtee gonna drop next?"

Go deep in meditation like a Buddhist, be subtle at the door... rather than banging with your fist.

Because my thoughts are like nanites , summing up to a complex matrix of messages ... unscrambled by thou blessed with the virtue of patience.

Feed me your focus, and i shall return with a plate containing my essence.

Thus you can gobble me up, as would a gnome in a J.K. Rowling novel.

But of more importance, you get to assimilate what is beneath the sands of my mind.

Relics, artefacts... the thoughts embedded in my subconscious could see you having my heart in fact.

Break it, smash it...do what thou will, because i would if i was you... no regrets, i don't gnash teeth.

Read me like a book if you will, quote me to me... like i was God, and you were the devil utilizing my words against me.

When you pry me open softly, you weaken me from my head to my heels.

When you pay attention aptly, my walls fall down smoothly like banana peels.

Alas! you hear the music behind the silence...
Complete at:http://myclimaxstories..com.ng/2017/01/clandestine.html
Re: Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by sleeqiam(f): 2:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Enjoy my plight!

It's the way you play me daily, like that kendrick's Overly Dedicated tape.
That has got me stuck on you, goofy posters in a heart's shape.
Each year i make resolutions, resolving to lock my doors and stay safe.

Yet you do what you always do, you snuck in through the window ajar... like an experienced thief cracking open a wack safe.
You lead and i follow meekly, cue in the relationship between a shepherd and his sheep.
When i think of you, the seconds count like they sipped some lean, these eye bags you gave me are my luggage only... if i ain't hearing from you, i lose sleep.

Like a football team, they're others, you made me the captain... but when you are out with my teammates it hurts lik a 6inch nail through my skull.
Many for one and one for all.
You Play us like strings on the G-note.
It's Cold out here... "Jack from titanic trying to float".

I'm worth better, but still i want you as my alpha.
Watch me do anything for you, chant poems in a pitched tone like an "alfa".
Use Degea-esque reflexes to bring to reality bruno's song "grenade".
The king's are now slaves, there's a new puppet master in town.
Kitara mode, blood bend me to your will... chin up and knees down.
I hate what you do to me, unconventionally, i love how it feels.

Continue at:http://myclimaxstories..com.ng/2017/01/my-plight.html
Re: Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by sleeqiam(f): 2:25am On Feb 05, 2017
OUT OF MY GRASP

1st time our eyes met, i was stopped dead in my tracks.

It was like peeking into the eyes of medusa, held spell bound for i could only be thrust into reality by the lure that lay beneath your gaze.

It was like being stuck in a matrix, or better still lost in a maze.

Second time i met you, it was pre-organized, i had sought you out, because the feeling was killing... i could almost stab someone as with the actions of a tout.

A million words trickled from my brain to my lips, but i could only spit out one.

Err... "whatsup"...i uttered stuttering and sweating in my palms.

In my head i was reciting the psalms.

Zero on confidence, but still high on my will... a few more words stumbled bout, not neglecting the fact that it was your aura that fuelled my zest and zeal.

Damning the stories i wanted to fight for you like a navy seal.

It was said that i would just be another name on your infamous list.

Taking a stroll through the courtyard, i discover my haters are now serpents dissing with their signature hiss.

Nevertheless you kept me on hold, it felt like forever.

A few wrong moves and the promise you made yourself seemed to be both our compass and probably our divider.

Till you saw me with another did your walls crash down.

The thought of us together, i carried around like the ark of the convenant while circling around your jericho.

After that faithful afternoon, all i could think of was your subtle voice and the sound of its echo.

My mind was made up, and i ain't talking in terms of concealers.

You always had always been at theback of mind, i said to myself no more shakl i conceal her.

Then i broke it off with the other, because I knew i had to be with you.

People began to talk again, i let their words fall to the earth like dew.

Finally i had you, finally my heart could love a new...

Continue:http://myclimaxstories..com.ng/2017/01/out-of-my-grasp.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by sleeqiam(f): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by Erotica(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by sleeqiam(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Erotica:

Check your blog email.
Kindly resend to climaxreads@gmail.com

I didn't get anything
Re: Deep, Delicious And Delektable Poems For Your Consumption.. by sleeqiam(f): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Parker / Tomorow Will Hatch / Saka's Ode To Madiba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.