Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) (9945 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
seighapaul:

I only tried to correct the misconception of the unconfirmed image you used to explain your point about the scheme. It was malicious and unfair to have used that image to buttress your point. As for your point about the ridiculous huge amount guider earn, it's true a hardworking guider with a selected and well informed downlines can actually earn as much as N21m or even much more...But note that all these huge amounts will only be listed as Mavro (virtual cash). The guider will certainly still be limited to grin the total amount he can cash out from his virtual Mavro. Hence, the image you used as evidence is totally false and clearly photoshoped or superimposed.

I guess, this one is also Photoshoped? grin.

Compare the same figure with the one I posted earlier.
The same name, the same figure.
Or maybe Na me write the Letter of happiness for him?

Have you believed now, or Should I post more?

I repeat guiders the people that finished MMM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
GUIDER'S bonus LIMIT

10+ and 100+ can GH up to 1 million naira per month

1K+ guiders can GH up to 2 million naira per month

10K + guiders can GH 4 million naira per month;

100K+ guider can GH 7 million naira per month;

1M+ guiders can GH 12 million naira per month;

10M+ guiders can GH 25 million naira per month.

Date introduced===Early November

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
My annoyance is after withdrawing all these bonus, Vivian Azubuike will quit, Chuddy will travel to Philippines grin grin grin

The hungry ones will be left reading stories guiders write.

System upgrade
System error
New model.

MMM stories no dey end.

The only way out is if all those top Guiders PH, but as you can see, they are quiting the scheme others are busy travelling to Philippines.

Now ask yourself, who will now PH for you to GH your money?

Is it somebody whose money is trapped that will PH for you or new members?

Who in his sane mind will join now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by uckennety(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am not a tribal bigot.

So people should not misconstrue anything I write,from a tribal perspective please. So the one that ran to the Philippines,what's his name again?

And now this Azubuike,after leading thousands of Nigerians to their ruins wants to bail now.

Hopefully this has taught Nigerians a serious lesson.

Nobody ran to Philippines

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by sauceEEP(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by An0nimus: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Basalt:
I am not angry with MMM, if you follow all my Posts in nairaland, I always support MMM.

I am only angry at Vivian A******, a super Guider in MMM for quiting MMM after making millions of naira from ordinary Participants.

I am not talking about myself, atleast I follow chop my own but atleast I have not quit.

I am Ready to PH and PH over and over again for the survival of MMM not to chicken out at the heat of temptation.

MMM for life.
Whoever backs out shall be exposed

Please stop smearing the woman's name over NL for Google to pick up. Leave her to do whatsoever she wants with her 'investment'. Threatening to expose her is tantamount to blackmail. You also enjoyed from the MMM loot. That you choose to stay back and defend it doesn't mean you should fight those who decide to walk away. I don't remember MMM being a cult that people can't leave when they want.

Mind you she is not the only guider leaving or hiding from the public eye. According to you, others have removed their contact details from the website and/or travelled out of the country.

In case you don't know, the current stage of MMM has always been inevitable. No amount of 'giving back' by guiders will permanently sustain the system. Best case scenario is to delay it for years, but the end is same: no enough money in the system to pay everybody.

Lastly, I don't fancy details of a WhatsApp chat posted here for all to see. People can start insulting the woman or calling all the numbers on those screenshots. At least, you should have hidden the numbers.

Hope all who made millions from the scheme are able to live with themselves and put the money to worthier use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2017
An0nimus:

Please stop smearing the woman's name over NL for Google to pick up. Leave her to do whatsoever she wants with her 'investment'. Threatening to expose her is tantamount to blackmail. You also enjoyed from the MMM loot. That you choose to stay back and defend it doesn't mean you should fight those who decide to walk away. I don't remember MMM being a cult that people can't leave when they want.

Mind you she is not the only guider leaving or hiding from the public eye. According to you, others have removed their contact details from the website and/or travelled out of the country.

In case you don't know, the current stage of MMM has always been inevitable. No amount of 'giving back' by guiders will permanently sustain the system. Best case scenario is to delay it for years, but the end is same: no enough money in the system to pay everybody.

Lastly, I don't fancy details of a WhatsApp chat posted here for all to see. People can start insulting the woman or calling all the numbers on those screenshots. At least, you should have hidden the numbers.

Hope all who made millions from the scheme are able to live with themselves and put the money to worthier use.

I understand your point, but what made me angry was announcing it in her WhatsApp group that she will quit.
For crying out loud, I am talking about someone who is a super guider in MMM with over 100,000 participants in her structure and she earned bonus from all these people .
That kind of comment alone is capable of causing problems.
There are ways to quit MMM if you wanna quit, not announcing it to the whole group full of guiders simply because you have NOTHING to lose.

I just pity those that started on November wey never chop anything grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 03, 2017
Basalt:
I am not angry with MMM, if you follow all my Posts in nairaland, I always support MMM.

I am only angry at Vivian Azubuike, a super Guider in MMM for quiting MMM after making millions of naira from ordinary Participants.

I am not talking about myself, atleast I follow chop my own but atleast I have not quit.

I am Ready to PH and PH over and over again for the survival of MMM not to chicken out at the heat of temptation.

MMM for life.
Whoever backs out shall be exposed

Top guiders don't reason that way cuz they are used to free money (GH only from their down liners so if you expect them to ph....hehehehe it's like asking them to return what they have made from the scheme

they rather need more of your money than to ph

2 Likes

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Smooyis(m): 5:51am On Feb 03, 2017
MMM and nairaland are like siamese twin shocked
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by ednut1(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2017
wise guiders. shebi una wan reap where u no sow hahaha

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by caesaraba(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2017
Abeg Vivian run with your share of the money jare. And when you come back, start YYY. Nigeria is large and fools are not in short supply. They'll even ”invest” more to make back what they lost to MMM.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by MaziOmenuko: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Basalt:

I understand your point, but what made me angry was announcing it in her WhatsApp group that she will quit.
For crying out loud, I am talking about someone who is a super guider in MMM with over 100,000 participants in her structure and she earned bonus from all these people .
That kind of comment alone is capable of causing problems.
There are ways to quit MMM if you wanna quit, not announcing it to the whole group full of guiders simply because you have NOTHING to lose.

I just pity those that started on November wey never chop anything grin

I was even thinking you guys were sworn to blood oath or something. Dude, you dont have any valid reason to be blackmailing someone on the internet: it was her decision to join, to work hard and climb the ladder, now its her decision to quit. She owes none of you nothing, shey na una dey ask if its our money? Let me ask you, was it your money she ate? She even had the decency to announce it to the whatsapp group and you are here yarning dust like you guys were into confraternity.

Also, you guys are even aware that negative publicity does more harm to your system, yet you are here attracting more negativity. What if Vivian opens a thread here or lindaikeji to allay her fears? You are here publishing phone numbers of guiders in a private whatsapp group.

Shame!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Mmadu111: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Nawa to people, Vivian as I know has not quit ooo, she's still doing her Guider's obligation....she was in the group few minutes ago....curses will be on the fabricator of this .
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by BlueRayDick: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin Confusion and gnashing of teeth everywhere, yet some guiders will still compose long epistle to churn out next week promising the not too wise mafurodians the update of the new model, MMM is coming back strong,blah blah...blah.
That was how my girlfriend was telling me of someone working in a bank who happens to be in custody of servicing the bank's ATM. That was how he used N16million of the branch's money for MMM only for MMM to crash December. Having being covered by his bosses during the December audit in order to save their jobs too, since they will definitely be axed for that huge amount of cash that could not be accounted for under their watch, He is now running helter skelter to raise the money. Probably this same Vivian is part of the guiders who got his money.

Choi!

Just like a friend used to say, the prayer of a wise man is that let the foolish remain unwise

1 Like

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2017
BlueRayDick:
grin grin grin Confusion and gnashing of teeth everywhere, yet some guiders will still compose long epistle to churn out next week promising the not too wise mafurodians the update of the new model, MMM is coming back strong,blah blah...blah.
That was how my girlfriend was telling me of someone working in a bank who happens to be in custody of servicing the bank's ATM. That was how he used N16million of the branch's money for MMM only for MMM to crash December. Having being covered by his bosses during the December audit in order to save their jobs too, since they will definitely be axed for that huge amount of cash that could not be accounted for under their watch, He is now running helter skelter to raise the money. Probably this same Vivian is part of the guiders who got his money.

Choi!

Just like a friend used to say, the prayer of a wise man is that let the foolish remain unwise

Hahahahahahahaha.
You are correct.
All guiders do now is telling stories upon stories.

Their stories goes like this

1. The new model is almost about to be implemented grin
2. The system is experiencing an upgrade grin.
3. Guiders are nothing but story tellers.

Guiders should not be quiting, guiders should stand strong and defend the system they all campaigned for and not quiting after eating millions from helpless individuals

To be sincere with you, if I have not recovered my capital and made profits from MMM, I would have visited ifa on their head.
Most of them are worse than Nigerian politicians.

Guiders, especially super guiders should PH and not quit

1 Like

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Mmadu111:
Nawa to people, Vivian as I know has not quit ooo, she's still doing her Guider's obligation....she was in the group few minutes ago....curses will be on the fabricator of this .

No, curses won't be on the person that said the truth.

The question is DIDN'T VIVIAN ANNOUNCE IN HER GROUP THAT SHE will QUIT?

In short can you tell me anything I said that it's not true?

Curses will rather be on that person that hides the truth because of leader bonus, so my dear, curse is already on you

1 Like

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by tommysparks: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Well, as Vivian has chopped her money and is running away, MMM will bounce back, but for now BLAC is the real deal, check my signature and sign up or WhatsApp me for details with number on my signature
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Mmadu111: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2017
Basalt:

No, curses won't be on the person that said the truth.

The question is DIDN'T VIVIAN ANNOUNCE IN HER GROUP THAT SHE will QUIT?

In short can you tell me anything I said that it's not true?

Curses will rather be on that person that hides the truth because of leader bonus, so my dear, curse is already on you
What truth?, you're heavily cursed, continue with your anti campaign and it will never change anything . truth sayer my Ass.
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
Mmadu111:
What truth?, you're heavily cursed, continue with your anti campaign and it will never change anything . truth sayer my Ass.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Check below, click on the link and see what's happening grin

Vivian quit, since she has the boldness to announce it in her WhatsApp group, knowing full well her rank as a guider in MMM and the repercussion of such assertion, I will help her announce it to the world.

Am I doing anything wrong by promoting her announcement?
No be her open mouth say she wan quit? grin

Click on the link below and see for yourself that I actually want to promote what she announced
Publicly, let the public see it

https://www.facebook.com/naijcom/posts/1410691649027728
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by An0nimus: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

I was even thinking you guys were sworn to blood oath or something. Dude, you dont have any valid reason to be blackmailing someone on the internet: it was her decision to join, to work hard and climb the ladder, now its her decision to quit. She owes none of you nothing, shey na una dey ask if its our money? Let me ask you, was it your money she ate? She even had the decency to announce it to the whatsapp group and you are here yarning dust like you guys were into confraternity.

Also, you guys are even aware that negative publicity does more harm to your system, yet you are here attracting more negativity. What if Vivian opens a thread here or lindaikeji to allay her fears? You are here publishing phone numbers of guiders in a private whatsapp group.

Me sef weak for the matter cheesy
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by An0nimus: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
But it's funny seeing a diehard supporter of MMM now dragging the scheme in the mud. No more together we can change the world grin grin grin

If na another person talk against MMM months ago, na Basalt for first ginger am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by An0nimus: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
lalasticlala let's help Basalt now, shall we? wink
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by ITbomb(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
For those saying that Guiders should be scrapped, you dont know that without Guiders most you you would not even know about MMM.

Guider spend time and money organising seminars and printing promotional materials (some are sponsored though) and they deserve a percentage bonus for their efforts. I can only say that it should be reduced
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by Basalt(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin

https://www.naij.com/1086191-top-guider-quits-mmm-asks-account-deleted.html

Finally it hits a popular website in Nigeria

She announced It publicly on her WhatsApp group that she will delete her account, it's alright.
I want that announcement to also leave her WhatsApp group and reach the whole Nigeria.

Immediately she announced it, I chatted with her privately cautioning her of the repercussion of what she said, she told me bluntly that it's her decision.

The question is if you wanted to take a decision, why not keep it to yourself?
Must you type it openly in the WhatsApp group where everyone can see it?

Si since she is not ashamed to say it publicly in her WhatsApp group, let her not be ashamed if she see it online because that's what she wanted, if not she would have kept her Decisions to herself.
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by olamik123(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
mmm=www
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by funstufz: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Abeg, tell her to give me her password and other details

I will like to continue with her guidership details....

#campaignagainstmmmbyallmeansnecessaryworking...
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by batero: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
I am pretty sure she was amongst the one that was dealt with for promoting other platform. MMM has helped her and because of her greed, she lacks patience. Besides, MMM Nigeria is currently in this state for the better of it.
#IstandwithMMM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by batero: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
See

Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by sauceEEP(m): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) by egovinodepedro1: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2017
From Vivian she has never quited MMM Community so take note

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Bakery Business In Nigeria? / Foreign Investors’ Interest In Nigeria Declines By 27.5% / How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.