Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month (888 Views)

This Blog Of Mine Is For SALE Make An Offer / Pearstep Community : Introducing Blog Of The Month / A Blog Of 100K Pageviews And 25K Unique Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by kanicorp9(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Main Ever Since I started Wikinaija.net all I have being thinking was how to make money but today the just send me a message that I have being accepted so where do I start from. https://www.wikinaija.net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by Johnnyessence(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
kanicorp9:
Main Ever Since I started Wikinaija.net all I have being thinking was how to make money but today the just send me a message that I have being accepted so where do I start from. https://www.wikinaija.net
well congrats. Is google ads now showing in your blog now. And has google send you the congratulatory message niiii. You are welcome to blogging world ooo.

1 Like

Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by kanicorp9(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well congrats. Is google ads now showing in your blog now. And has google send you the congratulatory message niiii. You are welcome to blogging world ooo.
The send the message and it is showing
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by Temolad: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
How did you go about that bro.. Help me out!
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
kanicorp9:
The send the message and it is showing
waoooo. But its wordpress you used baa or blogger.
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by techrom(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Check out This site can it accepted by google
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by Klaasicworks(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
It Simple
Temolad:
How did you go about that bro.. Help me out!
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by Temolad: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Klaasicworks:
It Simple
help a bro!
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by kanicorp9(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Temolad:
help a bro!
the funny thing is my post are all copied post
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
kanicorp9:
bro like hw many pageview are u getting daily
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by Johnnyessence(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
kanicorp9:
waoooo how did u do that na magic be that one ooooooooooo. You copy the content and they don't ban your website. I have check your website very well and really you copy the content very well. But what I notice is that your content is much and it is full of text. No much images. Explain how do you do about. And is it wordpress u used or blogger. Congrats oooo.
Re: Main Google Just Accept My Blog Of 2 Month by Temolad: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
kanicorp9:
ehn?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 2:1 Matrix P2P Script / Which Framework Are The Below Websites Using? Can you build the same ? / A Month Old Us Unverified Google Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.