Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Profitable Online Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Online Businesses (919 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Online Businesses by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hello FAM, please I have some capital saved up that I would like to invest in an online business/es to yield extra income, I have a PC and a good phone also and I am willing to learn, I would appreciate having a good and genuine mentor to 'open' my eyes to the profitable online investments available...

Please no MMM, hyip, MLM or other for lazy people get rich quick fake schemes.

Thanks

PS- I have been searching by myself even tried contacting gurus like importexport (the maestro himself-always busy), but I guess to succeed in the virtual world you need guidance before you can stand fully on your feet hence my bringing it to the NL fam grin

Re: Profitable Online Businesses by naijacutee(f): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Have you got any online skills that are bankable?
Re: Profitable Online Businesses by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
There are many, many ways to make money online, but by no means are they all created equal. There are those that don’t work out well, there are the scams, and then there are the proven ways to make money online.

The greatest requirements to make money online are creativity and diligence. The Internet is basically a canvas which you can use to your gain, but you will need to work hard to make things work.

My signature link contains some vital information's that might help you in making informed choices.
Re: Profitable Online Businesses by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
byrron:
There are many, many ways to make money online, but by no means are they all created equal. There are those that don’t work out well, there are the scams, and then there are the proven ways to make money online.

The greatest requirements to make money online are creativity and diligence. The Internet is basically a canvas which you can use to your gain, but you will need to work hard to make things work.

My signature link contains some vital information's that might help you in making informed choices.

Would check it out tnx

1 Like

Re: Profitable Online Businesses by tectonotimes: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
If you can write well, I advise you to start blogging. From there, you can add other online businesses to it. Your blog can be used to announce your other businesses. Let your online activities have your blog as their base. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Online Businesses by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2017
tectonotimes:
If you can write well, I advise you to start blogging. From there, you can add other online businesses to it. Your blog can be used to announce your other businesses. Let your online activities have your blog as their base. Good luck.
True that...thank u
Re: Profitable Online Businesses by tectonotimes: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2017
iamGraced:
True that...thank u
You are welcome.
Re: Profitable Online Businesses by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
naijacutee:
Have you got any online skills that are bankable?

Not really but I m willing to learn... Pm'ed you kindly respond

(1) (Reply)

Cashclub-make Money In A Secure Platform-ph5k Get 20k / Etisalat Loan Crisis - CBN Stops Banks From Taking Over Telecom Company / Check Our Web/app Design & Development Services:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.