Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee (2107 Views)

Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC / Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution / Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee by slimzy28(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
I took dis pictures on my way 2 CDS dis morning

Re: See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee by 2el(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
lol....good for them, cheesy
Re: See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee by casttlebarbz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
o.p y cant u offer ur fellow corp member a ride at least d few females among dem, cos i can see ur cap in dat pix
Re: See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee by slimzy28(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
casttlebarbz:
o.p y cant u offer ur fellow corp member a ride at least d few females among dem, cos i can see ur cap in dat pix
I assisted d ones my car cud occupy

1 Like

Re: See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee by ThinkSmarter: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
NYSC hv made corpers to lose the swag they got back then in School, even here in the North, some corpers do enter dis cart pulled by cows.........very funny.
But thank God they do it with joy, that's part of the service and experience

2 Likes

Re: See The Result Of Late Payment Of NYSC Allowee by dcole73: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2018
Na with joy o.
Some things you do once in a lifetime.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance For Smartphone / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / Nysc Breaking News..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.