Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform (2000 Views)

GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. / Bet9ja, Nairabet, Winnersbet, 1960bet, Surebet Etc... / How Can I Be A 1960bet Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hello fellow Nigerian,

I just wish to bring to your notice what I have been going through since 25/12/2016 on the so called 1960bet of a thing. I won a sum of #124,000 made a withdrawal of #110,000 since that very same day. Up till now, as I speak, I have not been credited. This is getting unbearable. I have sent a countless number of mails at least two per day on the average. But I all I get in response has been that I should exercise patience that I will be credited soon. The soon is getting far from being fetch. As I write this, I'm having nothing on me.
Pls what should I do so that my money will be credited to my bank account because such an amount is not really easy in this kind of recession and it is more than what I can forgo, not even when nothing is on me.

Please your candid and logical advise is needed.
One more thing, I just wish to know whether 1960bet has folded up or still active.
Thanks

Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
holyyinkus:
Hello fellow Nigerian,

I just wish to bring to your notice what I have been going through since 25/12/2016 on the so called 1960bet of a thing. I won a sum of #124,000 made a withdrawal of #110,000 since that very same day. Up till now, as I speak, I have not been credited. This is getting unbearable. I have sent a countless number of mails at least two per day on the average. But I all I get in response has been that I should exercise patience that I will be credited soon. The soon is getting far from being fetch. As I write this, I'm having nothing on me.
Pls what should I do so that my money will be credited to my bank account because such an amount is not really easy in this kind of recession and it is more than what I can forgo, not even when nothing is on me.

One more thing, I just wish to know whether 1960bet has folded up or still active.
Thanks

I
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
holyyinkus:
Hello fellow Nigerian,

Thanks

I am finding it difficult to upload the screen shot of the winning. I will just keep on trying until I upload it here for you people to see. Thanks
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by ybalogs(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Just have it in mind that first you've lost your money immediately you paid out. What concerns 1960 and you don't have anything on you? Just payout what you have left in your account and keep hoping they pay you like MMM participants .Simply change your bookie afterwards. Cheers.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:
Just have it in mind that first you've lost your money immediately you paid out. What concerns 1960 and you don't have anything on you? Just payout what you have left in your account and keep hoping they pay you like MMM participants .Simply change your bookie afterwards. Cheers.

Thanks so much, but I'm counting on you people on what to do so that I will be paid.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mod, please kindly help me put this on front page. So that people can make suggestions on what to do. THANKS
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by ybalogs(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
holyyinkus:

Thanks so much, but I'm counting on you people on what to do so that I will be paid.
There's nothing anybody can do.Just keep hoping and stop using them.They may end up paying you but don't disturb yourself over that.Winning a bet is just bonus,it shouldn't be a means of livelihood bro.

1 Like

Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 3:15am On Feb 03, 2017
ybalogs:

There's nothing anybody can do.Just keep hoping and stop using them.They may end up paying you but don't disturb yourself over that.Winning a bet is just bonus,it shouldn't be a means of livelihood bro.
yeah, not a means of livelihood but as long as you have won it, it is yours. That is the more reason why they have those bookies registered all over the whole. There is no threat from any angle if you get involved in betting except through the illegal way. Thanks
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2017
If you really need your funds you won't wait behind emails,.

1. Go to their head office.

2. Report to Lagos lottery board (very active).

2 Likes

Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by lexylexy(m): 6:20am On Feb 03, 2017
holyyinkus:
yeah, not a means of livelihood but as long as you have won it, it is yours. That is the more reason why they have those bookies registered all over the whole. There is no threat from any angle if you get involved in betting except through the illegal way. Thanks

I tot they said they are back and better. where is emeka123123. my guy just do like k2wise said and also find out their twitter account and fire them with complains. also contact emeka123123.

for me, I can never use dis bookie again after my experience with them.

1 Like

Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by ssolaoye: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2017
It's time to #GOPAPERLESS! Say goodbye to paper invoices. Invoice allows you to create beautifully customised invoices online for free.

Visit https://invoice.ng now.

1 Like

Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2017
k2wise:

Thanks so much bro. I will do just as you have said. Thanks so much once again.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2017
lexylexy:

I tot they said they are back and better. where is emeka123123. my guy just do like k2wise said and also find out their twitter account and fire them with complains. also contact emeka123123.

for me, I can never use dis bookie again after my experience with them.
Thanks so much man. I really appreciate your concern. I will do just that

1 Like

Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmm sad

1 Like

Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thanks be to God in the highest. Victory at last. I have been credited just now. Thanks for the wonderful advice and it is always good to be optimistic.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by lexylexy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
holyyinkus:
Thanks be to God in the highest. Victory at last. I have been credited just now. Thanks for the wonderful advice and it is always good to be optimistic.

good to hear. that's the power of social media. oya na, drop something for boys na. Time to pay ur tithe grin
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by emeka123123: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
holyyinkus:

Apologies for the delay in the first place...

No matter how perfect a system seem, there will always be a few challenges here and there. Thank you for coming back to acknowledge you had been paid.

#1960BET...Play Your GAME!
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
emeka123123:

Apologies for the delay in the first place...

No matter how perfect a system seem, there will always be a few challenges here and there. Thank you for coming back to acknowledge you had been paid.

#1960BET...Play Your GAME!
you guys made me lose so much on the platform I click on pH on ground nevertheless thanks for paying at last.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by nowornever2016: 1:37am On Feb 04, 2017
holyyinkus:
you guys made me lose so much on the platform I click on pH on ground nevertheless thanks for paying at last.
U Dey Happy Now! Me To Wan Happy O Na Go Pay 4 My Game Today O!,,
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by lexylexy(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2017
nowornever2016:
U Dey Happy Now! Me To Wan Happy O Na Go Pay 4 My Game Today O!,,

lol, d guy don collect his money and just waka like that. dats Naija for u. Dey no dey appreciate.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2017
lexylexy:

lol, d guy don collect his money and just waka like that. dats Naija for u. Dey no dey appreciate.
Stop saying that bro, I came back here to appreciate you people for ur candid advise immediately I got paid. If you think Nigerian don't appreciate things but always have it at the back of your mind that there is always an exception to everything in life, so I'm not among. Thanks
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by lexylexy(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2017
holyyinkus:
Stop saying that bro, I came back here to appreciate you people for ur candid advise immediately I got paid. If you think Nigerian don't appreciate things but always have it at the back of your mind that there is always an exception to everything in life, so I'm not among. Thanks

yeah I know u came back. I appreciate dat. u can as well go the extra mile by showing love na. 1k,2k won't hurt u. it's not by force though,if it's not coming from the heart. cheers
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by nowornever2016: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2017
lexylexy:

Leave Am
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by adewunmi01: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm having this same issue at the moment. A withdrawal I requested for hasn't been processed for a few days now unlike before.

1960bet need to stop dulling before people start changing.

Mr Emeka please kindly assist in processing my withdrawal. Every little helps please. Thank you.

Id of transaction: 254856204

Thank you for your help.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by emeka123123: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
adewunmi01:
I'm having this same issue at the moment. A withdrawal I requested for hasn't been processed for a few days now unlike before.

1960bet need to stop dulling before people start changing.

Mr Emeka please kindly assist in processing my withdrawal. Every little helps please. Thank you.

Id of transaction: 254856204

Thank you for your help.

Payment effected...thanks for your business!

1960Bet...Play Your GAME!
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by adewunmi01: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
emeka123123:

Payment

Thank you very much. I've gotten it. Great customer service
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by emeka123123: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
adewunmi01:

Thank you very much. I've gotten it. Great customer service

Thanks Boss.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2017
lexylexy:

yeah I know u came back. I appreciate dat. u can as well go the extra mile by showing love na. 1k,2k won't hurt u. it's not by force though,if it's not coming from the heart. cheers
Drop ur details. The little I can do I will like you said. Thanks Happy Sunday.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by holyyinkus(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2017
emeka123123:

That's good, at least man can have the rest of mind on playing on ur platform.
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by lexylexy(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2017
holyyinkus:
Drop ur details. The little I can do I will like you said. Thanks Happy Sunday.

tanx ma brother,i will pm u
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by uppa(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
k2wise:

bros na here you dey?.....been awhile grin
Re: An Outcry For Payment On 1960bet Platform by bubykay01: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
emeka123123:

@emeka123123
I made a withdrawal from my 1960bet onlinw account and I haven't been credited since Monday. The details of the withdrawal are:

Id of transaction: 257672999
You made this transaction: 2017.02.27 13:06:19
Type of transaction: BANK PAYOUT
Total transaction amount: 35000.00 NGN
Customer iD: 163065
Username: bubykay

Please help me look into it as it's running to 4 days since I made the withdrawal.

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Save Money That You Probably Ignore / Dried Cow Dick Supplier Needed Urgently.( Import To Turkey) / Buying An Oil Well:how Much Does It Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.