Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother (1924 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
I saw this on my facebook

The man who started the propaganda of Buhari's death has just lost his mother. Lere Oyinka, who happens to be the SSA media to the governor of Ekiti State, Fayose.

Hmmmm, such is life. If we wish a man death
today, who knows maybe the next minute is actually ours?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by ekrizz(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where's your source?
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by ojun50(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=ekrizz post=53365886]Where's your source?[/quote
so u believe dis op nd see hw seriou u are asking for source
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by temitemi1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Claptrap!
FriendChoice:
The man who started the propaganda of Buhari's death has just lost his mother. Lere Oyinka, who happens to be the SSA media to the governor of Ekiti State, Fayose.

Hmmmm, such is life. If we wish a man death
today, who knows maybe the next minute is actually ours?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by ufuosman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op, I can see u are related to lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by vatiqan(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
How old was his mother? What was the circumstances surrounding her death? You actually, have nothing to do with your time, this evening @ Op.

I cnt wish Buhari dead cos already, he is of no use to Nigeria, @ 74, he is at the departure lounge; so tell me, why must I add this to my list of problems?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by optional1(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
do i need to laugh or what...

Make i jst waka pass.
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by citizenY(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
vatiqan:
How old was his mother? What was the circumstances surrounding her death? You actually, have nothing to do with your time, this evening @ Op.

I cnt wish Buhari dead cos already, he is of no use to Nigeria, @ 74, he is at the departure lounge; so tell me, why must I add this to my list of problems?

Evrrybody is at the departure lounge... Your plane is refuelling . Fact of life. With this mind set , your list of problems must be very long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by fistonati(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
That's just a mere coincidence don't pull any stunts
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by Origin(f): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
The two are unrelated.

Every soul shall taste death.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by vatiqan(m): 1:58am On Feb 03, 2017
citizenY:

Evrrybody is at the departure lounge... Your plane is refuelling . Fact of life. With this mind set , your list of problems must be very long.

perhap, you are. When it comes to old age, I'm not. Thanx
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by Ikigia: 4:45am On Feb 03, 2017
karma is a. .........
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2017
FriendChoice:
I saw this on my facebook

all this people with cheap & shared mega bites though, they like posting rubbish.
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 03, 2017
Should the same also apply to you for celebrating the loss of another man? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by Smooyis(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2017
What! Who said it was because of Buhari issue
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by limanmohammed6: 6:17am On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Smooyis post=53369822]What! Who said it was because of Buhari issue [/quote
It may be because of BUHARI or not. When you wish your fellow being bad one time God will surely reward you with bad 10 times.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by hmuhammad(m): 6:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Stop wishing human death
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by MakeADifference: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2017
What shall the punishment be for:

1. One who brought hunger on his people?
2. One who fails to defend people from killer foreign Fulani herdsmen?
3. One who regularly lies to his people?

[quote author=limanmohammed6 post=53369950][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by DoyenExchange: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2017
Death doesn't know you as a 'ruler' or the 'ruled'. It can happen at any time.
Re: Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother by magaliyu(f): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2017
"when living in a glass house never trow a stone"

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Finally Reacts To The News Of ‘alleged’ HIV Cure By Abia State Profes / Breaking News: Osibanjo Reduces Bag Of Rice To N7,500 In Abuja / Ffk Releases Press Statement On The Raid Of The Home Of Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.