Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... (1317 Views)

PS3 With 27 Games For Sale At Give Away Price (SOLD) / Ps3 Superslim For Sale SOLD!! SOLD! SOLD! / Pls Guys Am Seeking For Ur Advice On Buying Superslim Ps3 From A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by louisobire7: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hello Good Gamers please i need your advice before exchanging. My ps3 superslim for a Hacked phat... 60gig and before i forget... my ps3 superslim is 12 gig and i am add the sum of13k with my ps3 to get the superslim.. ps3... So please guys what do you think about the deal...
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Could u speak English please undecided
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by Spidermon: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2017
DONT DO IT !!!!.

That hacked phat ps3 can die at any time.

If you add small money to your 13k, you would be able to work a hard drive,hack your superslim and load games on it.

It is the phat ps3 owner who ought to give you money on the exchange sef.

Be properly guided
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by cao(f): 4:50am On Feb 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by louisobire7: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Spidermon:
DONT DO IT !!!!.

That hacked phat ps3 can die at any time.

If you add small money to your 13k, you would be able to work a hard drive,hack your superslim and load games on it.

It is the phat ps3 owner who ought to give you money on the exchange sef.

Be properly guided
How much can i use to hack my superslim and were can i get it done in warri
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by Spidermon: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2017
louisobire7:

How much can i use to hack my superslim and were can i get it done in warri

I dont know but you can contact Sosogames in Lagos. They are trustworthy. U can send your games via public transport. They will fix it and send it back to you.
I got mine hacked last week.
U can do your research about them even here on NL.
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by louisobire7: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Spidermon:

I dont know but you can contact Sosogames in Lagos. They are trustworthy. U can send your games via public transport. They will fix it and send it back to you.
Were they the ones who did your game for you and how much, did you do your own please send me a meassge on whatsapp so will talk some more. Abeg make i nu go loose gard. See my number 08132638667.
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by louisobire7: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Spidermon:

Abeg broos give me your number make we talk for WhatsApp... I nu da understand... And your game na superslim. Heres my number... 08132628667..and was it done by sosogames
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by louisobire7: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Spidermon:

Abeg broos give me your number make we talk for WhatsApp... I nu da understand... And your game na superslim. Heres my number... 08132628667..and was it done by sosogames
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by Spidermon: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
louisobire7:

Couldnt see u on Whatsapp.
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 04, 2017
armylord:
armylord:
God forgive you
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2017
whiteagbada:
God forgive you

amen
Re: Advice Need Before Exchanging My Superslim Ps3 With A Phat Hack 60gig Console... by LILGWANZ(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2017
DONT YOU DARE TRY THAT NONSENSE.i suffered in the hands of my phat ps3 jeez.All this things na brokeness dey cause am.Glad i now have a ps4 though i am now getting to know i must pay 70 usd on top of the expensive cd's i run go buy.I don dey reason to sell my cds and leave just pes2017 and cod.But i repeat buying of cd is better biko.that fat ps3 dey die weekly of red light.i just hope ps4 dont have that shit

(1) (Reply)

Psn Gift Cards / . / How To Fund Your PSN Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.