Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? (1442 Views)

Lady Faked Her Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father. Her Boyfriend Did This... / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
what will be your reaction if someone did this to your child A facebook user asked. See reaction bellow

1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
For me, nha to cook her alive in yoruba party iron pot aka. Ikoko irin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
follow her back to school with my Ak-47 riffle
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? by klassykute(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
ogun go first fire am b4 i commort for house. den na me and thunder go stroll go d teacher na so i go tie her flog hey yanchh

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't know what I will do to him/her but, the truth is that devil will be shocked when I am done with the person..
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? by azimibraun: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
It's not possible. People who know me will not try it and my daughter will definitely warn the ones who don't know me of what am capable of doing and am very sure they will understand she meant it. I wish anyone who wants to try it luck. Your story will definitely be told by someone else and not you. Sounds like threat but am sure we all know not all mad people on our streets took hard drugs. Some did things like this and are still paying the price.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2017
grin

She/he better be find the best lawyer she/he cud have coz I will make sure even her/his soul will pay for it...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Someone Did This To Your Child??? by dotman4real007(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2017
i will be very civil, i will take him to court and pay the judge to sentence him to life in prison with hard labour and with 3hours of torture everyday by me for 5years!!!

(1) (Reply)

2 Suspected Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Brutalized By Mob In Abia State (phot / Kabala West Riot: The Truth And What Actually Happened (photos) / Help Have You Seen This Four Year Old Girl? She Is Missing!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.