Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption (901 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Name The Celebrity Or Personality,U Wud Love 2 Meet / Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption by newintexas: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
As the Editor of one of the most powerful Magazines in Nigeria, Dele Momodu has broken grounds like never before in the innovative way his "OVATION" magazine took off. I have read and looked through pics of afluent Nigerians and their "achievements". My problem is what the new defination of achievements is in Nigeria. Do we have it so bad in Nigeria that we do not know the difference between corruption and real achievements. It blows my mind the way our corrupt leaders are exhalted in this magazine. Millioens and Millions of Nigerians struggle each and everyday to get clean water to drink, lets not even talk of getting healthcare, yet this magazine goes on and on about  the millions of Dollars, the Yaraduas, Babangidas, the Abachas and the Igbinedions spend on a monthly basis for one celebration or another. Mr Momodu knowing fully well how these families are bleeding Nigeria dry continues to showcase, the flashy cars, jewellries and the million dollar homes built with the money of the great people of Nigeria. How long will this go on. How do we put an end to these attrocities and when will Nigerian's wake up to start fighting for their rights. , Does it give me sleepless night, you bet you it does. Our generation are wasting away, Young Intelligent Nigerians have resorted to all sorts of dubious means to support their family and I think Dele Momodu should be held accountable for his contribution to the continous celebration of corruption in Nigeria. How do we hold him accountable, simple, stop buying the magazine. You don't need guns and daggars to become effective in your fight for justice, there are simple and effective ways to do it and every Nigerian should start coming up with ways to put our country in the right path.[b][/b]
Re: Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption by Parohfrey(f): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2009
why is anyone who doesnt follow you to criticise the government termed an enabler of corruption?
Re: Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption by 1forall: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2009
U wan spoil somebody business because some people dey thief money? Abeg the guy na sharp entrepreneur wey see need wey im meet with im business.

Go after the thieves instead.
Re: Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption by clemcykul(f): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2009
if we stop buying his magazine, wat then should we buy? you? undecided

free the guy and mind your business, though u aint got any reasonable business.
Re: Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption by semid4lyfe(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
He's an enabler of corruption and a 'wannabe' celebrity cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2009
@poster

Do you mind if I say both? grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu: A Celebrity Or An Enabler Of Corruption by switchmax8: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
hello poster,
There was an interview conducted by a media house i cannot recollect the yr now he said nigerians were critizing him over the glorifying of the affluent in his paper.he said if the poor are angry over his Ovation paper trying to showcase the way nigerians live abroad and within nigeria that the poor should as well have their Ovation to showcase whatever poor environment they live.It this not a show of arrogance?

(1) (Reply)

2face Want To Meet U,join Him On Facebook For Fun: U Can Win Fan Of The Week / New Album Sees Susan Boyle Break Global Record / Unlimited Funny Jokes Website- Celebrities Jokes, Sports Jokes E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.