Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Learn How To Make Money From URL Shortener(adfly) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Make Money From URL Shortener(adfly) (1051 Views)

Fast Paying Url Shortener Programs / Google Has Announced To Kill Its URL Shortener - Read Details / (AdSense alternative for your blog) Newest link Shortener With High Paying CPM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money From URL Shortener(adfly) by Kevten: 2:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Hello guys here am going to show you how to make money from URL shortener.
The only legit URL shortener that pays is called adfly. There are also more url shortener like rarme but it does not pay.Many bloggers and websites owners use this to earn money. You can also use it to earn too. Let me tell you how it works.
Adfly shortenes long URL to small URL in a way that it would be able to post it.
First create an account to create click http://rarme.com/?weOh5 what I just did was to shorten the adfly registration link. When u click on it wait for it until the main site comes up. Am a blogger and I have also earned from it.
It pays through PayPal,payza,payoneer.
The minimum withdrawal is 5$
For every shortened link that get 1000views is equivalent to8-9$. So hurry and earn from adfly.
For example if you shorten a link on adfly and you share it on Fb twitter and other social network then you will attract views. Try it out

(1) (Reply)

What Dfiff Between Xhtml And Html / Top Quality Blog For Sale / Get Your Website, Logo, SEO, Business Cards etc. for Just N80,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.