Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Tu Baba And True Baba - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tu Baba And True Baba (9948 Views)

The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Assalaamalaykum Warahmotullaah wabarakatuh...
Dear Ikhwaa,

Praise be to Allah,the most Merciful...
2BABA VS TRUE BABA
“A group of Muslims came to al-Hasan al- Basrī seeking a verdict to rebel against al- Hajjāj (a tyrannical and despotic general). So they said, “O Abu Saīd! What do you say about fighting this oppressor who has unlawfully spilt blood and unlawfully taken wealth and has done this and done that?” So al-Hasan said, “I hold that he should not be fought. If this is a punishment from Allāh, then you will not be able to remove it with your swords. If this is a trial from Allāh, then be patient until Allāh’s judgement comes, and He is the best of judges.” So they left al-Hasan, disagreed with him and rebelled against al-Hajjāj – so al-Hajjāj killed them all. Al- Hasan used to say, “If the people had patience when they are being tested by their unjust ruler, it will not be long before Allāh will give them a way out. However, they always rush for their swords, so they are left with their swords. By Allāh! Not even for a single day did they bring about any good.” Tabaqāt al-Kubrā (7/163-165)

Let's stay away from the planned protest, it is not in the tradition of rectifying our affairs as Muslims.
My dear, if you aren't current to the core you can't understand my parable of 2baba Vs... and please don't grill me with questions.
©Abuu Taymiyyah Ismaaeel Ibn Ibraaheem

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by xhalakoh: 5:24am On Feb 03, 2017
FTC. . . . .Masha Allah bro.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
The Economy is failing, people are suffering and smiling and you said people shouldn't voice out?

I said it before that many religious people are lazy.

Tunisia is a Muslim country, there protest is one of the greatest protest in history. (Arab spring)

Go and read about Tunisian revolution and stop thinking you're in a fantasy world, this is reality and God, gods or demi-gods is NOT coming down from sky to do it for us.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_Revolution

3 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tintingz, u r a dimwit. Are u a Muslim?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
Tintingz, u r a dimwit. Are u a Muslim?
Why are you pained mister deluded. Because I said the reality truth? Can you tell us how Nigeria will move forward?

Your fellow Muslims in Arab countries are protesting even in US you're there waiting for miracle, don't worry I will send Harry porter to come do the magic. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Egypt, Syria and Libya come to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
tintingz:
Why are you pained mister deluded. Because I said the reality truth? Can you tell us how Nigeria will move forward?

Your fellow Muslims in Arab countries are protesting even in US you're there waiting for miracle, don't worry I will send Harry porter to come do the magic. grin

Clearly u don't reason like a Muslim. Allaahu musta'an
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
snapscore:
Egypt, Syria and Libya come to mind.
Country filled with terrorist, dictators?

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Clearly u don't reason like a Muslim. Allaahu musta'an
Have you heard about Fela, Mandela, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X?

If you really want people to liberate from hardship then revolution is the result, even the scripture gave example of Moses and Muhammed.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
tintingz:

Are you minding him?

The thing is, you won't see these types of thread condemning protest against a failed government when a southern Christian like GEJ is in power, but wait till you see their kinsmen or those whom they share religious afilliation with in government, they will do anything to support him even if he's driving them to destruction.

Before the election, i had thrown my objectivity to the trash as well. supporting Buhari because he's a Muslim, and because of his many lies amongst which fighting corruption is. Thank God I've gotten my objectivity back.

One thing i learnt in this whole thing is that, when issues are brought up, one, for no reason should be subjective, neither appealing to pity or any affiliations that one might be e.g religious and tribal affiliations. One should always be objective. Ask questions. Always trying to get the best answers before jumping to conclusions. Alas, people like the OP won't see any sense in this, they'd rather be suffering and smiling.. Smh sad

Protest or not, Buhari has failed us. Nigerian politicians are not ready to do anything good for their citizens, unless you keep them on their toes. Why is the OP telling us not to? So we should be suffering and smiling? undecided

Quoting hadith to support is claim, has he forgotten Nigeria his negative and nothing flows here same way it is in some other places?

Abegg ooo!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
tintingz:
Country filled with terrorist, dictators?

Yeah. Nigeria kno? *I mean looking at the records, how are we better off?*

I still fail to realize the benefit of the protest. What exactly happens afterwards?

So the people vent out their frustration and government looks on, what happens after? How are the youths planning to move the country forward?

I just pray the protest doesn't end in violence and hooligans don't use it as an opportunity cause mischief.

I remember reading about an actress that mentioned that more youths need to join politics and I completely agree with her. There needs to be a plan and not just any plan, a plan that starts from each of us individually.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
@Rilwayne001

I would just like to understand how Buhari failed Nigerians. Is it because of the increase in price commodities or is there more to it?

The increase in prices can be explained due to falling oil prices. There is also the pipeline vandalism that occasionally occurs.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Are you minding him?

The thing is, you won't see these types of thread condemning protest against a failed government when a southern Christian like GEJ is in power, but wait till you see their kinsmen or those whom they share religious afilliation with in government, they will do anything to support him even if he's driving them to destruction.

Before the election, i had thrown my objectivity to the trash as well. supporting Buhari because he's a Muslim, and because of his many lies amongst which fighting corruption is. Thank God I've gotten my objectivity back.

One thing i learnt in this whole thing is that, when issues are brought up, one, for no reason should be subjective, neither appealing to pity or any affiliations that one might be e.g religious and tribal affiliations. One should always be objective. Ask questions. Always trying to get the best answers before jumping to conclusions. Alas, people like the OP won't see any sense in this, they'd rather be suffering and smiling.. Smh sad

Protest or not, Buhari has failed us. Nigerian politicians are not ready to do anything good for their citizens, unless you keep them on their toes. Why is the OP telling us not to? So we should be suffering and smiling? undecided

Quoting hadith to support is claim, has he forgotten Nigeria is negative and nothing flows here same way it is in some other place?

Abegg ooo!! angry
Well said bro.

I supported Buhari during the campaign and i voted him and not that I really supported him, my dad made me support him because he's a Muslim and he told me many stuff about his past years in office. I don't believe in the change crap they shout everywhere, all these old brain politicians are all the same.

Fast forward to 2017 he has failed Nigeria and Nigerians, we really need to voice out, people are suffering and the OP want us to smile with it?

Let leave sentiment and religious sentiments, this current administration has really killed the economy and the crappiest thing is, that frog mouth Lai Muhammed will always blame the past administration.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
snapscore:

I would just like to understand how Buhari failed Nigerians.

Aside failing virtually all his campaign promises, his ineptitude is driving the economy of this country abysmally, contrary to all he promised before election. His fight against corruption is partial; this you cannot deny.

We all thought Jonathan and his cabinet were clueless, Buhari is worst.

Is it because of the increase in price commodities or is there more to it?

His ineptitude or maybe his lack of ideas caused everything.

The increase in prices can be explained due to falling oil prices.

Is Nigerian the only country that is affected by this? Didn't he promise diversification before he was voted? How come we still blaming the fall in global oil price?

There is also the pipeline vandalism that occasionally occurs.

This started last year i suppose, and like i said, why should we be dependent on oil alone and not diversify? If really he's trying to, what and what steps has he taken? And please don't bring up the issue of agriculture as there are plethora of fields we can diversify to.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
snapscore:

Yeah. Nigeria kno? *I mean looking at the records, how are we better off?*

I still fail to realize the benefit of the protest. What exactly happens afterwards?

So the people vent out their frustration and government looks on, what happens after? How are the youths planning to move the country forward?

I just pray the protest doesn't end in violence and hooligans don't use it as an opportunity cause mischief.

I remember reading about an actress that mentioned that more youths need to join politics and I completely agree with her. There needs to be a plan and not just any plan, a plan that starts from each of us individually.
Good.

Nigeria and the country you stated are all facing the same problem and will always remain backward. Look at U.S do you think they just get to where they are just like that? It took them years of protest especially the blacks.

The different between Nigeria and Arab spring is the terrorism and dictatorship, terrorist are fighting for Islamic state, dictators are fighting the people. This is what this deluded Boko haram in the northern part of Nigeria are doing, imitating Arab terrorist, fighting for an imaginary islamic state causing havoc.

Religion and politics are the main problem of what's causing hullabaloo in Nigeria next is tribalism.

Look at all the country facing hardship and mayhem they are mostly religious countries, religion is like opium it has make them lazy and crazy.

If the people protest and their voice is heard, things will change, the next and next and next government will all adjust but if we continue with the suffering and smiling am sorry we will keep getting duped by these old brains politicians.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
tintingz:
The Economy is failing, people are suffering and smiling and you said people shouldn't voice out?

Tunisia is a Muslim country, there protest is one of the greatest protest in history. (Arab spring)

Go and read about Tunisian revolution and stop thinking you're in a fantasy world, this is reality and God, gods or demi-gods is NOT coming down from sky to do it for us.

I'm fascinated at how you reason. Justifying protests with the Arab Spring is the most irresponsible statement have read since the start of this year.

This so-called Arab spring was the reason for chaos in Libya, Egypt, Syria in which thousands of Muslims were killed and are still being killed. Tunisia would have been dripping in blood today if the leader didn't step down, now look at Syria today, Libya and even Egypt.

What did they gain? Seriously mehn, I tire for you, every injunction in Islam has a wisdom behind and it'll be wise for you to think harder before typing because you make yourself look unintelligent every single day. I'm damn sure you'll come up with long bulky reply!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Aside failing virtually all his campaign promises, his ineptitude is driving the economy of this country abysmally, contrary to all he promised before election. His fight against corruption is partial; this you cannot deny.

We all thought Jonathan and his cabinet were clueless, Buhari is worst.

His ineptitude or maybe his lack of ideas caused everything.

Is Nigerian the only country that is affected by this? Didn't he promise diversification before he was voted? How come we still blaming the fall in global oil price?

This started last year i suppose, and like i said, why should we be dependent on oil alone and not diversify? If really he's trying to, what and what steps has he taken? And please don't bring up the issue of agriculture as there are plethora of fields we can diversify to.

I think it's a little bit too early to start expecting him to fulfill all his campaign promises especially considering the oil price. You are right that Nigeria isn't the only country, other countries are feeling the heat as well, for example the GCC. I just think Nigeria is feeling the heat more because it wasn't prepared. There were no saving for rainy days.
I am not exactly sure how easy and quick it is to diversity an economy that is dependent on oil but I think it will take a long time. We are largely dependent on oil and we have been so for as long as I can remember. This isn't going to change in two years.

That being said, Jazakallhu khyran for the explanation.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
I'm fascinated at how you reason. Justifying protests with the Arab Spring is the most irresponsible statement have read since the start of this year.

This so-called Arab spring was the reason for chaos in Libya, Egypt, Syria in which thousands of Muslims were killed and are still being killed. Tunisia would have been dripping in blood today if the leader didn't step down, now look at Syria today, Libya and even Egypt.

What did they gain? Seriously mehn, I tire for you, every injunction in Islam has a wisdom behind and it'll be wise for you to think harder before typing because you make yourself look unintelligent every single day. I'm damn sure you'll come up with long bulky reply!
I've gave reasons and why Arab spring protest is different from any other protest.

- Terrorism

- Dictatorship.

And these two are mostly influenced by religion or religious people, look at Gambia it almost happened.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2017
tintingz:

Protests bring nothing but more evil.

No one is saying that the way things are in the country is good but being protesting will bring no good but more evil.
This is what the sunnah has told us.

As for your claim that religious people are lazy, this is completely false. What's the hard work in walking lazily on the streets and raising placards?
It's just a matter of having principles based upon knowledge and certainty and not compromising your principles.

The sunnah warns us against protests, revolution, rebellion and all form of disobedience against our leaders, no matter the good you think you will achieve. The truth is you will get nothing but more evil.

This is not the first of its kind, you remember the subsidy protest against Jonathan? Please tell us it's fruits,

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2017
snapscore:

I think it's a little bit too early to start expecting him to fulfill all his campaign promises especially considering the oil price.

Brother, it's not too early. These people are not ready to do anything unless you keep them on their toes by ringing it to their ear.

You asked what will happen after the protest, of course a lot will happen. The government himself will see that he's failed in all ramifications and the people are angry with them. They will make the decision to change from being lazy to being hardworking, and if they want to remain the same, they should, 2019 is around the corner.

Definitely citizen voicing out against a government helps a lot than you think.

You are right that Nigeria isn't the only country, other countries are feeling the heat as well, for example the GCC. I just think Nigeria is feeling the heat more because it wasn't prepared. There were no saving for rainy days.

You are right here. However, we are yet to see policies to curb it.

I am not exactly sure how easy and quick it is to diversity an economy that is dependent on oil but I think it will take a long time. We are largely dependent on oil and we have been so for as long as I can remember. This isn't going to change in two years.

You are right here are, but like they say, the journey of a thousand mile begins with a step, what steps has buhari taken so far to give the feeling that they are really trying to diversify?

That being said, Jazakallhu khyran for the explanation.
wa antum fa-jazakumu-llahu khayran
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
So there's no way you can make your government listen to your plights except by protests? Sounds like a mob of uncivilised barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Protests bring nothing but more evil.
Protest itself is not evil but the people that hijack it. Egypt = Muslim brotherhood. Syria= ISIS.

If there is a peaceful protest, it will be successful, it is only a dictator leader that fight the people.

Protest is a way of voicing out, all democratical countries gave freedom of speech and expression except some countries ruled by dictators. Many Muslim countries are example of suffering and smiling, freedom of speech is forbidding.

No one is saying that the way things are in the country is good but being protesting will bring no good but more evil.
This is what the sunnah has told us.
Lol, it is funny how you people call protest evil but praise the wars in the scriptures (Quran and Hadiths). Please what are the reasons for the wars and libration in the Quran?

South Africa suffered for years under white leadership, it takes protests and they fought for freedom, Fela voiced out for the people about our bad leadership but till date we're still facing bad leadership.

Can you tell us how Nigeria can be free from this hardship and how we can move forward?

As for your claim that religious people are lazy, this is completely false. What's the hard work in walking lazily on the streets and raising placards?
It's just a matter of having principles based upon knowledge and certainty and not compromising your principles.
Lol, you didn't get the concept of "religion makes people lazy" like the popular saying by Karl Max "religion is the opium of the masses".

People use religion to sit back and do nothing, they believe faith will do everything, something like "let leave it for God" as if God will come down to do it for us. Even the bible said "Faith without work is nothing" Quran said "act and Allah will see your work".

If people are voicing out with placards and marching, they are not lazy to change the world, they want good future, they believe in reality, the masses voice is powerful.

Religion people on other hand will stay in church or mosque praying 24 hours for miracle, abeg how things go change? grin

The sunnah warns us against protests, revolution, rebellion and all form of disobedience against our leaders, no matter the good you think you will achieve. The truth is you will get nothing but more evil.
So all the Prophets fighting for the people are different case?

Rome was not built in one day.

People should fight for their right.

Can you tell us what a leader means?

This is not the first of its kind, you remember the subsidy protest against Jonathan? Please tell us it's fruits,
LMAO.

Subsidy protest failed due to our hungry union that went to collect bribe and trow the people's voice into the ttrash.
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Commenting on issues with this tintingz n d oda fellow is like going around in circles.

I think Allaah placed the Hijaab in their hearts and eyes.

We can only make dua for them to be better guided.

I just don't get it o... I'm perplexed wallahi.. Is this a Muslim? Or are these guys Muslims!

Bcuz advising someone with evidence from Quran n Hadeeth, and they still think they have a say.

Ridhwan and tintingz, fear Allaah tooh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2017
tintingz:
I've gave reasons and why Arab spring protest is different from any other protest.

- Terrorism

- Dictatorship.

And these two are mostly influenced by religion or religious people, look at Gambia it almost happened.
You see what I say, you almost don't weigh your facts before typing. What of if this protest is hijacked by fanatics, you should be sure that President Buhari would surely have his own supporters!

Libyan war wasn't hijacked by any terrorism and yet we still feel the effect in Nigeria because the weapons used to overthrow Gaddafi got into the black market and eventually landed in the hands of Boko-are-rams. In the Syrian theatre, ISIS was almost absent for the first 3years, they began to surface much later. Now the government and its foreign allies now kills the people indiscriminately.

So why even protest, is that the only way you can inform your government? They're many ways, just think!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
You see what I say, you almost don't weigh your facts before typing. What of if this protest is hijacked by fanatics, you should be sure that President Buhari would surely have his own supporters!

Libyan war wasn't hijacked by any terrorism and yet we still feel the effect in Nigeria because the weapons used to overthrow Gaddafi got into the black market and eventually landed in the hands of Boko-are-rams. In the Syrian theatre, ISIS was almost absent for the first 3years, they began to surface much later. Now the government and its foreign allies now kills the people indiscriminately.

So why even protest, is that the only way you can inform your government? They're many ways, just think!
Can you tell us another way the government can hear the people's voice.

The weapons used by boko haram are sponsored by foreign terrorists.

Now i mentioned Terrorism, dictatorship that causes the violent in protest.

- Terrorism : This mostly occure in a country that's very religious, look at ISIS, Muslim brotherhood, boko haram, Al-shabab etc that believes in imaginary Islamic state, when people are protesting for good governance these set of group use the opportunity to start terrorizing the country, if the security and the country is in good shape there won't be nothing like terrorist/terrorism. People protested recently in U.S was there any bombing and violents? The security of the country(U.S) is in good shape, the rate of corruption is very low you can't compare that to Nigeria where someone like Alhaji Sambo Dasuki used military weaponry money to chop tuwo shinkafa.

- Dictatorship : A dictator leader mostly fight the people, again this mostly happen in a religious country, e.g Syria, Libya, Egypt, Gambia, Iraq etc
When the people protested against bad governance this dictators used their power to oppress the people I.e Muslim brotherhood are example. Former Gambia president Yahya Jammeh wanted to fight the people but because the military back off from him he's helpless and succumb to defeat, now imagine if the military were behind him what would have happened?

It was the people's voice that changed Nigeria military era to a democratic nation but they keep on deceiving us and we keep on voting in our grandfathers and past military rulers that supposed to have retired.

There is freedom of speech in Nigeria constitution, Now again tell us how the government can hear the people's voice, you're the thinker here please tell us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
Commenting on issues with this tintingz n d oda fellow is like going around in circles.

I think Allaah placed the Hijaab in their hearts and eyes.

We can only make dua for them to be better guided.

I just don't get it o... I'm perplexed wallahi.. Is this a Muslim? Or are these guys Muslims!

Bcuz advising someone with evidence from Quran n Hadeeth, and they still think they have a say.

Ridhwan and tintingz, fear Allaah tooh.
Someone who called me DIMWIT is talking about fearing Allah.? Hypocrisy everywhere. grin
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Demmzy15(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
tintingz:
Can you tell us another way the government can hear the people's voice.

Think and think, there's always a way. No one is happy with the way things are going, perhaps repent and seek Allaah's mercy. If you read the op, you'll know that some things happen due to our digression from the Sunnah.

The weapons used by boko haram are sponsored by foreign terrorists.

Foreign terrorists from where? Libya isn't too far from Nigeria, from Katsina you get into Niger then Libya or from Bornu, you get into Chad then Libya. The Bornu Empire(from Nigeria) at its peak controlled Southern Libya. As I said earlier, the weapons got into the hands of Boko-are-rams from the black market after Gaddafi was overthrown in 2011. Remember this was around the same time Boko-are-rams started their bloody campaigns.

As for the part I deleted, still doesn't change the fact protest is something which is justified. There's no guarantee that a Nigerian protest can't be hijacked, and as you can see the police is seriously warning. Why not just stay off?

It was the people's voice that changed Nigeria military era to a democratic nation but they keep on deceiving us and we keep on voting in our grandfathers and past military rulers that supposed to have retired.

grin grin which people's voice? By protests abi? You're not serious, the leaders merely returned power to the people and that's all.

There is freedom of speech in Nigeria constitution, Now again tell us how the government can hear the people's voice, you're the thinker here please tell us?

OK since you really want to do this, I'm not holding you. Please on that 6th,be the first to lead the protest. Shebi freedom of speech is what you're nagging about, enjoy it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
Commenting on issues with this tintingz n d oda fellow is like going around in circles. I think Allaah placed the Hijaab in their hearts and eyes. We can only make dua for them to be better guided.I just don't get it o... I'm perplexed wallahi.. Is this a Muslim? Or are these guys Muslims! Bcuz advising someone with evidence from Quran n Hadeeth, and they still think they have a say. Ridhwan and tintingz, fear Allaah tooh.

Lol, this guy, you have a serious problem.

1 Like

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, this guy, you have a serious problem.

No He is saying the truth. You should fear Allah.

Tin.tinz has already gone far only prayer can save him. And by all indications you're following the same misroute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Demmzy15:

Think and think, there's always a way. No one is happy with the way things are going, perhaps repent and seek Allaah's mercy. If you read the op, you'll know that some things happen due to our digression from the Sunnah.
Nigeria problem is corruption, Nigeria is a secular state our problem has nothing to do with any sunnah.

The blacks got their freedom through protest, the women got their right through protest, we need to eradicate corruption through protest. That was what Legendary Fela Anikulapo kuti preached.

Now you haven't answer how we can change this nation, you want me to be seeking mercy and praying? since when are we praying for miracle? You can't be praying and not work for it, it doesn't work like that maybe in your dreams.

Foreign terrorists from where? Libya isn't too far from Nigeria, from Katsina you get into Niger then Libya or from Bornu, you get into Chad then Libya. The Bornu Empire(from Nigeria) at its peak controlled Southern Libya. As I said earlier, the weapons got into the hands of Boko-are-rams from the black market after Gaddafi was overthrown in 2011. Remember this was around the same time Boko-are-rams started their bloody campaigns.
Read:

The Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) also known as Al-Jama’a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya (Arabic: الجماعة الإسلامية المقاتلة بليبيا‎‎), was an armed Islamist group. Militants participated in the 2011 Libyan Civil War as the Libyan Islamic Movement (al-Harakat al-Islamiya al-Libiya), and are now involved in the Libyan Civil War of 2014 as members of the Libya Shield Force. Alleged militants include alleged Al Qaeda organizer Abd al-Muhsin Al-Libi who now holds a key command position in the Libya Shield Force.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Islamic_Fighting_Group

Boko Haram:
The group had alleged links to al-Qaeda, but in March 2015, it announced its allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

Libya protest was hijacked by terrorist organized by politicians.

Now tell me if boko haram are/were not sponsored by foreign terrorist.

As for the part I deleted, still doesn't change the fact protest is something which is justified. There's no guarantee that a Nigerian protest can't be hijacked, and as you can see the police is seriously warning. Why not just stay off?
Why won't it be hijacked when we have terrorist and militants, if Nigeria security is in good shape we won't be having problem with terrorist goats but one Alhaji Dasuki don chop Nigeria military money.

grin grin which people's voice? By protests abi? You're not serious, the leaders merely returned power to the people and that's all.
Go and read history again and tell me if the people were not tired of military rule and dictatorship, if the people didn't voice out or better still ask an elderly person.

Why were people rejoicing when MKO Abiola won the election?

OK since you really want to do this, I'm not holding you. Please on that 6th,be the first to lead the protest. Shebi freedom of speech is what you're nagging about, enjoy it!
I rather protest for a better future than wait for an imagery miracle .
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by tintingz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
FriendChoice:

Tin.tinz has already gone far only prayer can save him. And by all indications you're following the same misroute.
Lol cheesy

I'm now the villain. grin
Re: Tu Baba And True Baba by Rilwayne001: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
FriendChoice:

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Recite Adhkar In Yoruba, Hausa Or Other Languages Other Than Arabic? / Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? / Control Your Mouth To Maintain Sanity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.