Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha (20847 Views)

Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by HungerBAD: 5:40am On Feb 03, 2017
By Tunde Oguntola

Compelled by what he described as the stage-managing of his travails in the hands of un-named Nigerian elite, the former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to late Gen. Sani Abacha, Major Almustapha (rtd) has revealed that he has a letter in his possession that will assist the Supreme Court Judges in the case being brought against him by the Lagos state government.

Al-Mustapha in an interview with TV 360, which is in the possession of LEADERSHIP Friday said from the moment his boss died, charges were contrived and proffered against him as an attempt to nail him. This is even as he said the option to deal with him was to ‘’elongate his torture till he perishes naturally.

Al-Mustapha said that the letter in his possession, purportedly written by the Special Investigation Panel (SIP) will shed more light on what went wrong in the past and help set the record straight.

He explained that there are facts of all what was sponsored againsthim in the book.

This revelation maybe against the backdrop of Lagos state government’s leave to appeal the conviction and reversing his death by hanging handed out on Almustapha by Justice M.A Dauda on January 30, 2012.

According to his lawyer, Mr. Joseph Dauda, SAN, the ex-CSO had asked that the CJN be petitioned to determine the application for leave to appeal brought by LASG.

Subsequently, on January 12, 2017, when LASG lawyer moved for the leave, Almustapha’s counsel did not kick a gainst it, thus prompting the Supreme Court presided over by the Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen, to direct the state to file their notice of appeal within 30 days of the date of the grant of the application.

The ruling followed an application that was moved on behalf of the state by Mrs. Osunsanya Oluwayemisi, a Senior State Counsel in the Lagos Ministry of Justice.

http://leadership.ng/news/569814/kudirat-abiola-i-have-a-secret-letter-that-will-tell-all-al-mustapha

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by paiz: 5:44am On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari anywhere you are just know am not happy with you.
but meanwhile i never knew the world is coming to an end until a lady toasted me today

16 Likes

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2017
Let's heat it

For now am observing
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by babyfaceafrica: 5:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Who cares?...biko keep your letter!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by lokito: 5:53am On Feb 03, 2017
mschew. We dey find our president since two weeks now, dem dey there dey talk about letter.
Abeg abeg abeg...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by sunsplash99(m): 5:55am On Feb 03, 2017
So u dey wit d letter since even wen in prison u refused showing the letter.
Na now wey u don gain freedom u go dey make mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 03, 2017
sunsplash99:
So u dey wit d letter since even wen in prison u refused showing the letter.
Na now wey u don gain freedom u go dey make mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by wydmag(m): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2017
I smell fifty shades of lies!

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Lagos state should appeal his release.

GEJ influenced his release so as to appease the north thinking he would get their votes alas he was disappointed.

Even his fellow northerner, Yar'adua, did not do anything about him and I am sure if it were Bubu also, he would still be in jail.

But you know having a phantom PhD does not necessarily result to having common sense.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by MisterGrace: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2017
pls make it open.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Atiku2019: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin I hope it will not be on "voicemail" like the robust reply from a Popular Abuja Pastor grin grin
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by absoluteSuccess: 7:00am On Feb 03, 2017
Letter killeth.

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Jabioro: 7:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Let us see the killer's letter..
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Dandsome: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Lagos state should appeal his release.

GEJ influenced his release so as to appease the north thinking he would get their votes alas he was disappointed.

Even his fellow northerner, Yar'adua, did not do anything about him and I am sure if it were Bubu also, he would still be in jail.

But you know having a phantom PhD does not necessarily result to having common sense.

Are you not tired of this blame game and insults?

Your god bubu whom you worship is doing little or nothing yet you can't tell him your mind instead you're busy looking for who to pour your corrosive saliva on.

Oga face front abeg

@story, he should spare us the sermon and make the damn letter public. Too much talk leads to too little action.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by DoyenExchange: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2017
We are listening
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by RZArecta(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Al Mustapha is a great man who served his country diligently while in the military cool

5 Likes

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by ipobarecriminals: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2017
sad show us the letter or remain dumb forever. Is this not the same lunatic that promised to exposed those who killed MKO/Abacha?
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Histrings08(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2017
OK....
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by JimloveTM(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2017
Let's hear it
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Adonis7: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2017

Abeg shey person nor fit put buhari for olx??

#Adonis7HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by JennieCutie4U(f): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2017
I smell lies....anyways keep lying we are listening

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by SalomonKane: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2017
He should reveal whatever he wants to reveal or shut his gob up! The things he and Rogers did for Abacha is something that won't be forgotten in a hurry.

It's sometimes disturbing that the law that is suppose to protect all, is sometimes thwarted by the same people who abuse it because they have the means and power to thwart it.

Sometimes I wonder if some lawyers are synonymous to satan, the way they lie, contort and defend even the undefendable makes one wonder if they aren't sons and daughters of Baal and Belzebub.

2 Likes

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by peter0071(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2017
so this guy still get mouth??

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by seanswitch(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2017
I met this man once on pope John Paul Street maitama. Very sociable and intelligent. I didnt even know he was the one until someone called him. he saw the fear in me when I got to know his identity. He just smiled and we continued discussion from where he stopped. A complete contrast of what I used to know about him. Not saying he's not guilty of accusations against him though.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by tundafayaBuhari: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2017
Nothing concern us. it's case of master and his slave.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by owie05(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2017
OK we hear u. waiting for the letter.

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Bari22: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by mhk043(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2017
i nearly want give a Bleep, but i didnt
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2017
na all the time the guy dey get secret to tell? and since then, we never hear one from the press. By the time, he reaches 80yrs, may be he will say it, but it will be irrelevant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso / Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons / Limiting Probe To Jonathan Cannot Be Justified, Falana Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.