Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation (12747 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by tempest01(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Realdeals:
Okay, most capital projects in the budget having been going on for years without completion, why need for new ones. This is what Fashola has been pointing out and some morons are blaming him for not starting new ones.

you drink this morning?

We need constant light supply not silly excuses. Suffering and smiling, who is the slowpoke?
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Gaiuseenyie:

ur bros jona was using 30 billion
Did I justify it?

1 Like

Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by joey150(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
ephi123:
He said the budget for the State House has been reviewed downward from N16.567billion to N13.567billion in the 2017 appropriation billion currently before the National Assembly.

What's the difference between those 2 huge sums?

i see you are very bad with numbers.

3 billion can construct thousands of kilometres of roads. can revamp and equip more than 10 hospitals nationwide just to mention a few.

it's a good step to cutting cost, albeit a very minor one.

1 Like

Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by ephi123(f): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2017
joey150:

i see you are very bad with numbers.

3 billion can construct thousands of kilometres of roads. can revamp and equip more than 10 hospitals nationwide just to mention a few.

it's a good step to cutting cost, albeit a very minor one.

Good thing you acknowledge it's a minor step. THAT was my point. There is nothing significant about it.

13 billion is still a HUGE sum, what exactly is in the state house to gulp such an amount?

What is significant about 10 hospitals NATIONWIDE?

4 Likes

Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by yedidiah(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
After Senate queried some of the provisions in the ASO rock budget like buying computers, vehicles, accessories etc.
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by joey150(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
ephi123:

Good thing you acknowledge it's a minor step. THAT was my point. There is nothing significant about it.

13 billion is still a HUGE sum, what exactly is in the state house to gulp such an amount?

What is significant about 10 hospitals NATIONWIDE?

the many lives that would be saved when there are more wards..more drugs more equipments.. e.t.c

i agree that nothing can justify that huge amount..but if every government had realised and cut down 3billion annualy..by now the figure wouldn't be that much..would it?

to understand Nigeria's problem you have to go way back... and unless there is an actual and sincere review of our democracy, all these would ultimately amount to nothing.

and by the way...3 billion naira is huge how ever way you look at it

1 Like

Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by royalnose: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Anticorruption:
what does Aso Rock do with 13Billion a year shocked shocked shocked shocked

I just tire my brother!
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by ephi123(f): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
joey150:

the many lives that would be saved when there are more wards..more drugs more equipments.. e.t.c

i agree that nothing can justify that huge amount..but if every government had realised and cut down 3billion annualy..by now the figure wouldn't be that much..would it?

to understand Nigeria's problem you have to go way back... and unless there is an actual and sincere review of our democracy, all these would ultimately amount to nothing.

and by the way...3 billion naira is huge how ever way you look at it

Fair point.
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Day just brake abi?....
Iyalaya demonic/self-serving rulers!
#DIVIDEND of istandwith2face even before the protest!
#enough is ENOUGH!
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by geefasee: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmm! ewo lagba ninu awon omo aja. (Which one be senior among dog pikin)
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by vatiqan(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin grin

Who posts this nonsense? You must be mad. I really mean it. How abt the rent, kitchen utencils, the soak-a-well evacuation, etc; in this year's budget? Idiot!
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by dnte(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
AngryNigerian:
Who says "wailing" does not pay...

I shall keep on wailing until all wrongs are made right

...until food ceases to be a luxury for the "haves"

....until $1 exchanges for #1 cheesy angry grin grin

....Onitsha - Enugu - PH is reconstructed

And who said wailing no be better job? They did it because wailers have been complaining...sane way Enugu - Onitsha is being given facelift

#WailingIsBae
Happy wailing.. "who wailing don epp"
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by Lasskeey: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
vatiqan:

Who posts this nonsense? You must be mad. I really mean it. How abt the rent, kitchen utencils, the soak-a-well evacuation, etc; in this year's budget? Idiot!

Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by Demiladeh20: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Join the new, fast rising and real money making platform FAST CASH SCHEME.

5k for 15k. or 10k to 30k group pairing within 24-48hrs or less

➡➡Fastest growing

➡➡Very active

➡➡if you think this is a scam don't join. we are here for risk takers

➡➡Please don't join also if you're not ready to PH,serious minded only is needed

PH 5k ⏩ GH 15k
10k ⏩ GH 30k

JOIN NOW

https:///15X69uNq84l2J1Au88GvYv

Provide help and receive 300% of the amount you paid within 24-48hrs or less

How to provide help

Send the following details to the group
(Name/account number/bank name/phone number/amount)

You will be paired with a member that need help on the flow list of PH/GH list which will be updated from time to time

The PHers confirm by sending proof of payment on the group and the recipient will confirm payment by notifying in the group and
Once this is done, you will be paired to GH

RULES
⏩ All members must av access to online transaction
⏩ No spamming,, if not you will be block immediately
⏩ First come,first serve
⏩ All payment should be made within the next 4hr,, If not you will be blocked/deleted from the group
⏩ And all member should re pH after successful GH to keep the group moving on..

Please Note:
✔ we are very strict with our rules.
✔ Secondly, we deal only with serious minded people.
✔ Lastly, Patience is key, with our corporation and seriousness we will all be paired and get paid

JOIN NOW
https:///15X69uNq84l2J1Au88GvYv
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by Mjshexy(f): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
we have agencies under aso rock.
And So
Can't they generate revenue too? Aso Rock & Nass' budget are always on the high side leaving little or nothing for more important MDAs
Re: FG Cuts Aso Rock’s Budgetary Allocation by akaahs(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Good, u need to see the kind of exotic cars these people dey ride. I use to ask myself na only them be federal government workers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Swears-In Newly Elected Local Government Chairmen And Deputies / APC Governors Divided Over New Currency Regime / Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.