Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

If You Want A Blog Or Website TODAY, Leave A Comment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Want A Blog Or Website TODAY, Leave A Comment (723 Views)

Drop A Comment On My Blog & I'll Drop Two On Yours. Who Is Up? / 10 Ways To Secure Your Blog or Website / Hello Webmasters; Lets Do A Comment Exchange Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want A Blog Or Website TODAY, Leave A Comment by RiteBlog: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2017
We make it easy to get blogging. Basically there are two approaches.

1. Use free solutions e.g Blogger.com or and a free address or a domain name
2. Use your own platform based on WP, Joomla, and Drupal.

We focus on the second approach. That is because we can build any type of idea not just a blog. We can even make a NL-type site for you.

How are we different? Over the years (and investing thousands of dollars), we have acquired premium Wordpress themes and plugins, developed competence, and acquired server space. So we literally meet the blogging needs from our own stable.

So if you want a blog or website before the end of today, just leave a comment and watch it happen.

A little intro - I work for Riteblog.com a premium managed Wordpress provider. Don't bother what we've designed before. Making websites and blogs since 1999. The Riteblog.com brand is a new addition to our business and it will offer pay after delivery web design service.
Re: If You Want A Blog Or Website TODAY, Leave A Comment by ikbnice(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
What are some popular blogs you have designed?
Re: If You Want A Blog Or Website TODAY, Leave A Comment by RiteBlog: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
"Popular" is relative. If I mention 200 Nigerian blogs, you won't even know one of them because I won't mention the blogs you see here on Nairaland. We have sites we've designed that get 10,000 hits a day on days when something major happens in Nigeria. And if I mention them, you may never have heard of them.

I have earlier said this won't be a place where we show off what we did in the past. It is a place where we want to show off what we just did today. Am sorry your question wasn't answered. But if you keep around, you will see websites / blogs we will be designing later today. Thanks for your interest smiley

ikbnice:
What are some popular blogs you have designed?

(1) (Reply)

Get Stunning Graphic Designs For Your Blog For Just N500 / One Of The Latest On Our Portfolio / Very Popular Domain Names For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.