Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' (24292 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by nabegibeg: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Frustrated woman making money from a failed love relations

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by sEGXY2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Y'all should Pardon my ignorance buh what is this lady known for or what does she do for a living? I see her in the news all the time

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by JennieCutie4U(f): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
KAYD007:

Please can you kindly explain to the court how he "wronged her in all ramifications"? angry

Six month into the marriage...they where legally separated....a separation..the husband initiated when he finally realize the marriage won't be a success...and she agreed and appended her signature to the papers.... now tell me..is six months into the marriage enough to "wrong her in all ramifications'? undecided

Rather than sit quite and think hard were they both went wrong in her marriage...so she could make amend in her next....she would rather write a book about it, demonizing her ex.
chop knuckle guy...
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
angelTI:
Why call the name of God now when what she did is legally wrong! You don't write such derogatory remarks about someone without the person's permission.

I never really liked this Toke girl from day 1 because she is just too fake!

Actually you can write whatever you like about anyone. They can due you for defamation or slander. You can respond with the defences of (a) Fair comment or (b) no reputation to protect
When you sue somebody for defamation/ slander you open yourself up for even increased public scrutiny...and of course the book/ publication then sells like crazy.

The best option is to keep quiet and write your own book.

I feel strongly that the husband doesn't intend to seriously sue her. He is basically putting out a "place holder"statement intended to create doubt in the veracity of her story by insinuating that he has something worthy of protection.

In a weeks time there will be no mention of this story, the book would have gotten a nice positive bump and husband will be preening and saying " I showed her"

Have a great weekend!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Fkforyou(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have nothing to say...Let the drama continue... cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by tomdon(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
angelTI:
Why call the name of God now when what she did is legally wrong! You don't write such derogatory remarks about someone without the person's permission.

Woman of above 40 naim you de call girl abi. Kontinu
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by wildchild1: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
sholatem:
Seriously those that are seriously heart broken can never sit down to write it all,except those that want to use every opportunity to seek public compassion,Toke and Tiwa are typical example,he wronged u in all ramifications, but is she holy throughout d relationship? Why didn't she mention those of her own short comings,she only lay emphasis on too much love she had for him,and u expect d man to sit back and relax with that excess defamation? To me he actually had a lil regards for her but she passed her boundary, it might be part of what affected d marriage,my point of view though

What if that was what actually happened in the their relationship?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by wonlasewonimi: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Roseey0:
Majid should pick a pen and write his own
She only shared her perspective of the story, which to me isn't that bad..majid wasn't so different from the typical celebrity husbands they all marry.
He can't win any case here.

Let him write his own
Imagine how much he will make from thatthat cool
Who has time to be writing stupiid stories. It's a libel. She will pay heavily for character assassination.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
jaybeekay:
after impregnating two other people, Maje still has guts to sue her. she is a woman, you wrecked her and made people see her as a failure. people deserved to know the truth.

Because in all, she still loved him and only couldn’t stand his incessant cheating. after how many months, as people began to see him for who he is and probably loss of clients, he is now suing for defamation.

They both made grave mistakes. Get over it biko.

Hi, pls which two other people did he impregnate ? i didn't hear anything about the other people oh, Can you pls educate me.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by afroxyz: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
J
jaybeekay:
after impregnating two other people, Maje still has guts to sue her. she is a woman, you wrecked her and made people see her as a failure. people deserved to know the truth.

Because in all, she still loved him and only couldn’t stand his incessant cheating. after how many months, as people began to see him for who he is and probably loss of clients, he is now suing for defamation.

They both made grave mistakes. Get over it biko.

He cheated and so what? The heavens should fall? Did he not publicly apologize to her. She still went ahead to write a book to demean him. Is she herself holy? Abeg stop this pity party
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by jfleece(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Well thank God I can't marry an afonjalet.... Just take a look at this fake fool called toke.... Social media don suffer... I bet the Europeans are regretting why they introduced social media to Africa.....
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Elle277(f): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
All I see is a strong lady,she can handle it this time, not like before..
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Orikinla1: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
angelTI:

And she is so shameless.
No dignity, no integrity and no nobility.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by overlord77: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
angelTI:

Very fake! From her fake owl eye brows to toe nails, all FAKE!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by logica(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
You can't make money by ruining my reputation without us sharing the money equally.

#Dazzol
You are such a nice guy. Sharing equally ke? Na to take everything come even add huge fine on top.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by larrytorch(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I never supported dat her book for one day! how could you write a whole book on someone's personal life, dis someone was once ur hubby, the love of ur life whom you once flaunted on social media nd suddenly the love has gone sour, things hv become bad nd u decided to destroy the person's image by writing a whole book on their personal affairs...dats really a foolish and immature thing to do Toke. Is maje d only guy or husband that has ever cheated? Most men are chronic cheats! we know dat but hv to kill itself and destroy him too because of dat. You could ve just walked out honourably nd move on with ur life than doing this! If I were Maje, I would've sued her ass since d first day she launched dat book.... Not dat I support Maje for being a cheat, never! dat was so stupid nd unfair of him to hurt someone who loved him so dearly... no man or woman should cheat on their spouse. shikena!

Maje only till she made enough sales and money, so that he can make money too by filing lawsuit
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Culin(f): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'm not a lawyer or anything close but i know this is legally wrong. Making money by defaming another person's reputation. I don't know what happened in that marriage and I don't care ( for personal reasons). She'll really know God if he wins this lawsuit.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Zoharariel:
Which of the Lords? The one that asked you to be prostituting up & down and be jumping from 1 diick to another? Oloshiii oloriburuku ashewo 2000Naira.

I even blame Maje Ayida for stooping so low. Don't go and marry, continue jumping from 1 party to another - Ashiere!

Maje's libel suit has a 50-50 chance of being successful. The allegations she published in her book, if found true by the judge, will result in a summary dismissal of the case.

BTW, there is no proof that she hopped from one dick to another.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by luceekamara: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is no joke, nothing is realer than this.
It is 100% .
Invest and double up your investment in just a
week.
5,000 to make 10,000
10,000 to make 20,000
50,000 to make 100,000
Click pekunias.org to enjoy this opportunity
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by queenblossom(f): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
angelTI:

That's why u are condenming her book. She has every right to write about her past relationship. Anybody that gives a Bleep about that should go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by alabireal: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have followed this story with a very keen interest and many other like that and I constantly feel sorry for my generation ,we have taking relationships/marital and divorce to a new level of madness......taking a look at it, in the next few years people will only get married for two days and went on a public newspaper to announce their divorce and will even do divorce party.....I really pity a lot of young souls who kept seeing this so called dirty minded celebrities as a role model...I have argued it over the years the have to positive examples to portray
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Agozie48: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
I never supported dat her book for one day! how could you write a whole book on someone's personal life, dis someone was once ur hubby, the love of ur life whom you once flaunted on social media nd suddenly the love has gone sour, things hv become bad nd u decided to destroy the person's image by writing a whole book on their personal affairs...dats really a foolish and immature thing to do Toke. Is maje d only guy or husband that has ever cheated? Most men are chronic cheats! we know dat but hv to kill itself and destroy him too because of dat. You could ve just walked out honourably nd move on with ur life than doing this! If I were Maje, I would've sued her ass since d first day she launched dat book.... Not dat I support Maje for being a cheat, never! dat was so stupid nd unfair of him to hurt someone who loved him so dearly... no man or woman should cheat on their spouse. shikena!

I don't really blame or disagree with the person who said "women we are our own problem"
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by guyla: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
That book is the fury of a scorned woman,
In some other cases his misdoing will attract acid bath yet she only did a book and he is ranting, where was his conscience when he was maltreating her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by femi4: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
sholatem:
Seriously those that are seriously heart broken can never sit down to write it all,except those that want to use every opportunity to seek public compassion,Toke and Tiwa are typical example,he wronged u in all ramifications, but is she holy throughout d relationship? Why didn't she mention those of her own short comings,she only lay emphasis on too much love she had for him,and u expect d man to sit back and relax with that excess defamation? To me he actually had a lil regards for her but she passed her boundary, it might be part of what affected d marriage,my point of view though
Bias minded view

Instead of you to learn from their experiences, you are here talking about public compassion

Where were you when Tbliss ran to social media to say all manners of jagons to the extent of calling Tiwa's mother a witch.

Toke's flaws were mentioned, she admitted she didn't know how to cook.

Focus more on her career and many more.

You will not understand cos you are not in their shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by kandiikane(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
angelTI:

yes you can if it is true.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Tiffarah(f): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is coming late... Am not in support of Maje's attitude but cmon Toke it too far. I mean twas clear Maje was/is a serial cheater she could have walked out but NOOOOOOOOOO anty strong woman decided to stay even after the STI. Now you are claiming strong woman and some myopic sisters are cheering her on.
Maje sue her ass!!!! Milk her dry!!!! Nonsense.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by kandiikane(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

you would sue her on what ground? If he cheated and in the book it says he cheated what exactly are you suing her for? You can't sue her for defamation, na.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Olumaeme: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have been expecting this court case for a very long time.
So because you are a YEYEBRITY, you can soil someone's name just to make money.

When she was writing the book to tarnish this dude's image, he forgot God that told us to forgive and forget.

She should better start Dusting her evidences or be ready to pay damages or go to jail.

The most annoying thing is that she painted the guy as a devil and herself as a suit as if Tru out the relationship she was never happy and the guy was never nice, if that was the case, why will she be with him for close to 11yrs..

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Herrmes: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
So much hate, but if she's getting better and people know her name then she's doing something right.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by keyanZuzer: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
dumie:
Toke loves attention, good or bad she lives for it..
There's no such thing as bad publicity
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Roseey0(f): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

Who has time to be writing stupiid stories. It's a libel. She will pay heavily for character assassination.
The truth is now Libel?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Roseey0(f): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Olumaeme:
I have been expecting this court case for a very long time.
So because you are a YEYEBRITY, you can soil someone's name just to make money.

When she was writing the book to tarnish this dude's image, he forgot God that told us to forgive and forget.

She should better start Dusting her evidences or be ready to pay damages or go to jail.

The most annoying thing is that she painted the guy as a devil and herself as a suit as if Tru out the relationship she was never happy and the guy was never nice, if that was the case, why will she be with him for close to 11yrs..

Mtcheeeeeeeew

Just say the truth
Did you read the book?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To His Mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.