Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times (17165 Views)

APC Crisis Deepens As National Vice Chairman Rejects Congress Outcome / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by 0b10010011: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
chynie:
hahahahahahahah afonjas are enjoying the change they brought in grin grin grin grin

affffffffffffffffffffffoooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You need to start eating well. Balanced diet I mean

1 Like

Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by akinboyo: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
DrChukzy:
Nice one.

Mimiko is a wicked soul. Owning workers 6-7 months salary evil.

Don't be ridiculous! Is he the only governor owing workers? Mention to me how many APC governors who pay workers' salary up till date.

I continue to say it, APC is a propagandist party and have nothing to offer the good people of Nigeria.

What amazes me the more is those who are not benefiting form the but ignorantly defend their evil agenda.
Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by DrChukzy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
akinboyo:

Don't be ridiculous! Is he the only governor owing workers? Mention to me how many APC governors who pay workers' salary up till date.

I continue to say it, APC is a propagandist party and have nothing to offer the good people of Nigeria.

What amazes me the more is those who are not benefiting form the but ignorantly defend their evil agenda.
Hey, do I look like an APC supporter to you?

Was the post talking bout an APC guvnor?

Hope you aren't one of the Akinboyos from Ilutitun?
Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by akinboyo: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
deanoffaculty:

You don't understand how bitter Ondo state indigenes are. This Mimiko has not paid workers' salary for close to 7 months. In terms of development in general, Ondo state ought to have developed more than it is presently but reverse is the case.
This Manipulated his way and changed from LP to PDP while on seat of power which is unconstitutional......all these and many more are what Ondo state indigenes have been nursing in anger.

Personally, I don't support state governors owing workers' salary, but the question we should ask ourselves is that,"Is he the only governor owing workers salary?" So what makes his own worse?

Every politician can change party, so that is not new. In term of development, I don't know how you measure his achievement and compare the most SW states to conclude he didn't do much.
Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by Johnhug66(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
iamdynamite:
am sure eyes no dey pain you or is that you dont know how to read at all
I WONDER O, I don't even think he/she is aware of mimiko's platform. He's not an apc member for crying out loud. we Should expect more fools here @least NL is having abt 1.7m members
Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by Johnhug66(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
iamdynamite:
am sure eyes no dey pain you or is that you dont know how to read at all
I WONDER O, I don't even think he/she is aware of mimiko's platform. He's not an apc member for crying out loud. we Should expect more fools here @least NL is having abt 1.7m members. We shouldn't expect all 2 be reasonable
Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by iamdynamite(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnhug66:
I WONDER O, I don't even think he/she is aware of mimiko's platform. He's not an apc member for crying out loud. we Should expect more fools here @least NL is having abt 1.7m members. We shouldn't expect all 2 be reasonable
as in i dont just understand the guy,some people will just allow hatred to becloud their thinking..........

1 Like

Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
DrChukzy:
Nice one.

Mimiko is a wicked soul. Owning workers 6-7 months salary evil.

Lol what about aregbe?
How about imo state governor
Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by francisbarrack(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
cold:
They should have respect for constituted authority
No mata wot
Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by Ojestas(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
ajoskele:
This is an adultrated version of what transpired here in Akure yesterday. It is shameful the headline is misleading and confusing.

The policemen actually shot live bullets at the protesters. The woman CP has been working for/with the executive governor to wreak more havoc.

Is it reasonable for a governor to bring 2017 budget and 38bills less than 3weeks before expiration of his tenure?
Does he think most of the honourable members, who have been denied legislative benefits for almost two years now, will allow him continue using the impeached speaker against them?
How can you ask for life pension and outrageous gratuities when retirees have not accessed their paltry pensions for the past seven months?
Dr. Mimiko brought down Ondo on her kneels and he will not go unpunished.

However, that Saka Yusuf should calm down. We know he is working hard so the incoming #whitbeardgang would give him food.

As I dey type like this, another gbege don dey happen oo. Police sirens everywia.
Yesterday, i and my friend was coming from home, along SIB headquarters, we got to the junction next to school of nursing, d road was blocked. We had to park n think of another route to go through when we saw some SARS men shoot sporadically and cleared d way for us. . What's really going on gaaaan ??

1 Like

Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by ajoskele(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ojestas:
Yesterday, i and my friend was coming from home, along SIB headquarters, we got to the junction next to school of nursing, d road was blocked. We had to park n think of another route to go through when we saw some SARS men shoot sporadically and cleared d way for us. . What's really going on gaaaan ??
Baba, na Mimiko and hin Speaker gf ni oo..he wants to send d budget to the house and pass it before he leaves.

Imagine.
Re: Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times by Ojestas(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
ajoskele:
Baba, na Mimiko and hin Speaker gf ni oo..he wants to send d budget to the house and pass it before he leaves.

Imagine.
wft . . Haba !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others / Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People / Petrol Subsidy Hits N1.69bn Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.