Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada (47137 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by ikorodureporta: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
I come dey pity the guy.......who else feel like me
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by princefaculty(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
The kleptomaniac called Egbegbe would be imagining himself acting a thief in a movie... guy na reality and na your blood e de so no hide your face grin
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by nan1: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
WHY IS THIS GUY ALWAYS SO LUCKY AS NOT TO BE LYNCHED
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by collab: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dis guy again
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by franklynsunny(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Woman juju to make dis guy nonsense Don catch am
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Antoeni(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
This guy must be a re hardened criminals
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Donshegxy10(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
fake life. . .
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by owonelly: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
God what is happening to us all. Pls find a place in your Heart to forgive us all. All have sinned against you. Mr. Tobin's ex pls let Toyin's name be for n not been attached to this. God forgives you.
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Ten06(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
I beg make una carry this guy to SCOAN for deliverance his story don tire me
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Olukayusq(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Can someone tells this is not true
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
But its clearly a movie setting
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by thunderbabs: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
If woli arole go do video for this Seun guy...

He go talk say ahhhaaaa, Awon ole ti ji ogo Seun egbegbe....thus causing him to steal

Woli Arole: what can Seun egbegbe do to snatch his glory back?
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Etizz: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
splenzard:
finally this nigga is going to jail

whom the gods want to destroy, they first make deaf

bros I beg nor vex, na Dis same guy thief about 5 iPhone sometime late last year? ? ?
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by otipoju(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
amdoyin82:
Dats wat he does for a living from time immemorial, selling fake monies, a little of drugs peddling, swindling people of their hard earn money. Acting as a fake bureau de- change. The only mistakes he made is that he allowed himself to be shot to limelight. The fame and respects he earned is already dead because nobody will want to be associated with a theif. Na by force to do big boy? I just pity the mother and his children. Idiot fellow.

This is another angle to this guy's matter. That this has been his lifestyle from the beginning and his jazz has stopped working for him therefore causing him to be caught.

Or

He offended someone who dashed him a horrible gift that will destroy him.

Question: do you really know him well to insist that the first scenario is the case, or you just guessed. Kindly confirm please.

Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by moyomax(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Etizz:

bros I beg nor vex, na Dis same guy thief about 5 iPhone sometime late last year? ? ?

it's the same guy o
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Taystee: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is a spiritual matter.
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Etizz: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
splenzard:

it's the same guy o

jeeez..... I nor sure say na ordinary hand be that again oh......
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by abbey72(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
why always dis guy? is it a must to b a celebrity .
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Matthew4sure(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2017
God know better
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by fijabs(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2017
What many people failed to realised is that Seun Egbegbe is a "Guy man", a con artist, using movie producer as a cover up, if he succeeded in duping the mallam, the next thing you see is that he throws a party nd musicians singing praise of him, a hardworking young guy will now be wondering how this guy is making his money, this is not a case of kleptomaniac or being curse, its a case of pure con artist, cos if its kleptomaniac he will be stealing something of low value, nt iphones or millions of naira, pls click like if you agree with me and click share if you disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by Orpe7(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
Incrizz:

Oh!
I thought so.

Real life things
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by toluwalopsy(f): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
anigbajumo:

Ladies with their irrational thinking.... Shut up!!

I just hope all is well with you sha! And if not my brother please pray harder. grin
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by anigbajumo(m): 5:17am On Feb 05, 2017
toluwalopsy:

I just hope all is well with you sha! And if not my brother please pray harder. grin

Am doin fyn my sister,everybody need prayer including you....
Re: Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada by sparkleRed(f): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2017
myqel:
Lemme confirm from Toyin Aimakhu

Who is Aimakhu? We only know Toyin Abraham and stop linking her wit d thief she broke up with the dude already, before u pple tarnish her image and career, its unfair, the lady is working her self off to get to where she is now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Teni Become Glo Ambassador (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim, Wande Cole And D'banj Take Selfies / Davido Hangs Out With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Released By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.