Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? (3661 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by Sweetnecta: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Aloy/Emeka; « #61 on: Yesterday at 03:29:16 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: chief Imam on May 30, 2011, 07:08 PM
Sweet necta, pleas ask Aloy/Emeka this question: WAS JESUS A CHRISTIAN?

Mumu, Christians are followers of Christ. The word CHRIST-IANITY was derived from CHRIST. How can Jesus Christ [our lord and saviour] be following himself?. Stop practicing RELIGION and accept Christ in order to find life. You are lost but can still be found if you accept Christ today. There is still time.[/Quote]this dude wants us to also yell 'my God, my God, why has thou forsaken me?' instead Laa ilaha Ilallah. such yell is the clearest sign of disbelief.

since jesus followed the laws of Moses, aren't you aloy/emeka a man who 'he miss road, oh yah' as Fela said in the days?
Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by Sweetnecta: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Aloy/emeka; [Quote]the human culture is different from Islamic culture. my wife bears her father's name. she is not mandated to cook for me or clean my clothing. i can take care of myself, while she keeps her money, she has access to mine. no disbeliever is killed simply for disbelieving, like moses did to the jebusites, people of jericho, etc and jesus said about those he wished to slain because they do not want him to rule over them. Muhammad lived with jews and Christians and pagans in Madina and all were protected under the first city state constitution which was the best charter covering community of people without discrimination.[/Quote]ol boy, you missed the bold which was part of the piece directly above, before you wrote the below.

[Quote]« #59 on: May 30, 2011, 11:10 AM »

SweetNecta stop spamming this thread with your long senseless posts. Are you BecomeRich?

call me muhammadan as much as you want. it does not make me less than a muslim, the proper name for those who accept Muhammad [as] as the last of God's Messengers [as]. your calling me muhammadan is smilar to aloy/emeka calling me a she, and will be similar to if i say you are a homosexual. each of them is wrong, unless you are a homosexual, i will be correct. you see how the finger of ignorance and deliberate distortion of facts is pointing directly at you?
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is definitely a duck. I don't know the kind of male who will choose a fruity name like SWEET-NECTA unless you are gay.[/Quote]i do wear pink too. Sweetheart is an expression that comes from the mouth of my wife to me, often. my mother also call me that, too. if any of your women [if you can have any apart from your relatives] calls you sweetheart and you don't quickly said yes honey, you will see how quickly your blue chip becomes penny stock. real men answer to pet names. ask real men. not the gay church people. ask men with beard. swan is not a duck, you know. so is goose.

oh Allah let me becomerich, extremely.
Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by aloyemeka1: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2011
Sweetnecta:

this dude wants us to also yell 'my God, my God, why has thou forsaken me?' instead Laa ilaha Ilallah. such yell is the clearest sign of disbelief.

since jesus followed the laws of Moses, aren't you aloy/emeka a man who 'he miss road, oh yah' as Fela said in the days?

We Christians don't YELL in the first place how much less yelling my God, why hath thou forsaken me. When Christ died on the cross, He said "It's FINISHED"; WHICH MEANS THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO YELL LIKE MUSLIMS TO RECEIVE THE ABUNDANCE BLESSINGS AND THE GRACE OF GOD. Ain't our God good?.  If you really yearn for a true SWEETNECTA, quit YELLING Allah Akhbar and come to Jesus.
Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 13, 2011
Alfa should know better
Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by Sweetnecta: 1:16am On Oct 13, 2011
@Aloy/Emeka: « #66 on: Today at 12:48:57 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 07:39:47 PM

this dude wants us to also yell 'my God, my God, why has thou forsaken me?' instead Laa ilaha Ilallah. such yell is the clearest sign of disbelief.

We Christians don't YELL in the first place how much less yelling my God, why hath thou forsaken me. When Christ died on the cross, He said "It's FINISHED"; WHICH MEANS THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO YELL LIKE MUSLIMS TO RECEIVE THE ABUNDANCE BLESSINGS AND THE GRACE OF GOD. Ain't our God good?. If you really yearn for a true SWEETNECTA, quit YELLING Allah Akhbar and come to Jesus.[/Quote]And when we tell you guys, that you people [christians] are far from following Christ [as], you get bent out of shape. It is as if we in Islam are not correct on that very statement.

Aloy/Emeka, ho yelled out "My God, my God, why has Thou forsaken me" if it was not Jesus that yelled?
Why you are saying you don't have to yell, Jesus yelled. This shows that you are the opposite of Jesus in even a matter small or big, including what to yell about. And we muslims yell in surprise the same way that Jesus yelled.
Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by aloyemeka1: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Aloy/Emeka: « #66 on: Today at 12:48:57 AM »And when we tell you guys, that you people [christians] are far from following Christ [as], you get bent out of shape. It is as if we in Islam are not correct on that very statement.

Aloy/Emeka, ho yelled out "My God, my God, why has Thou forsaken me" if it was not Jesus that yelled?
Why you are saying you don't have to yell, Jesus yelled. This shows that you are the opposite of Jesus in even a matter small or big, including what to yell about. And we muslims yell in surprise the same way that Jesus yelled.

Jesus wasn't yelling besides we don't have to do everything He did because He has done it all.

Must you Muslims do everything Jesus did?. Why are you people following his footsteps hoping to "cunningly" receive the free salvation without publicly acknowledging him?. Jesus said "nobody comes to the Father except through me". So yelling like Jesus "yelled" will not buy you salvation.
Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by Sweetnecta: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Aley/Emeka: « #69 on: Today at 11:13:00 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 01:16:00 AM
@Aloy/Emeka: « #66 on: Today at 12:48:57 AM »And when we tell you guys, that you people [christians] are far from following Christ [as], you get bent out of shape. It is as if we in Islam are not correct on that very statement.

Aloy/Emeka, who yelled out "My God, my God, why has Thou forsaken me" if it was not Jesus that yelled?

[bJesus wasn't yelling[/b][/Quote]Maa wa mi loo. Oti di abiodun, olooko ile. If he didn't yell in your ears, i wonder what crying out is if not yelling out? Odu po lenu iwo sisi yi.

[Quote] besides we don't have to do everything He did[b] because He has done it all[/b].[/Quote]No, he didn't. If you dare challenge me, I will tell you a basic thing he didn't do. That my sisi will mean he didn't do it all. You will not know the basic human needs if you followed his pattern in the Bible, the reason he was not the "That Prophet" expected and his pointing to the another comforter to lead, guide, speak, etc all truth.

[Quote]Must you Muslims do everything Jesus did?.[/Quote]We do all, except what are restricted on him alone. Same thing about his spiritual Iman, Muhammad [as]. We are not permitted to marry in one marriage relationship period more than 4.

[Quote]Why are you people following his footsteps hoping to "cunningly" receive the free salvation without publicly acknowledging him?.[/Quote]Whats cony about our saying publicly that Jesus is a Prophet [as] of God, the last restrictively sent to the children of Israel before the granddaddy of prophet-hood arrive in the person named Muhammad [as], for all mankind? We follow the footstep of Jacob, too, and stay away from what he restricted for himself, which his Lord accepted for him; the not eating of the hindquarter of cattle.

[Quote]Jesus said "nobody comes to the Father except through me".[/Quote]Except that there is no father. And the whole verse is rendered false because before him and from among his contemporary were men and women who God entered into His Mercy, Grace and Abode of Bliss, without Jesus. Some of them were John the son of Zacharia and Zacharia. Neither needed Jesus for nothing.

[Quote] So yelling like Jesus "yelled" will not buy you salvation.[/Quote]Jesus and me, both. Sisi Emeka, you are on your own, in deviance.
Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by PweethyMz(f): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
@aloyemeka... U nid to read and understand all versions of the bible dat there are b4 u argue abt Islam and the Holy Quran wink
Re: Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? by tartar9(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
all the schools of taught teach the same basic doctrines of Islam,the difference is in some minor aspects e.g how your arms are crossed in salat prayer.you can follow any.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran / The Importance Of Tajweed / Allah And His Beautiful Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.