Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Glo Biiig Dash-free Glo To Glo Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Biiig Dash-free Glo To Glo Calls (3233 Views)

Make Toll Free Glo 2 Glo Calls On Glo Infinitiser Postpaid Plan / Glo To Start Giving Out Samsung Galaxy Y Pro On Their Social Media / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Glo Biiig Dash-free Glo To Glo Calls by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:10am On Dec 03, 2009
Nigerians lets drop any other network and start making free calls with Glo lines. This is good news to us.
Globacom has annouced a new package that enable subscribers on Glo network to make unlimited and free Glo to Glo calls everyday by paying #40 a day. The offer begins yesterday. It was annouced by the Group Executive Director, Mr Paddy Adenuga. He said the offer is termed "The Glo Biiig DASH". The Glo Biiig DASH is available to all existing and new customers on the Glo network. To activate, dial *100*1*1#. A message will be sent to you asking you to press 1 and send to confirm. Then you are good to go.
Re: Glo Biiig Dash-free Glo To Glo Calls by abes(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2009
dis is gr8 (though not free as claimed), N1200/mth to talk is a yes yes 4 me. Glo wif pride!!
Re: Glo Biiig Dash-free Glo To Glo Calls by honsule(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2009
i don't know why people just like opening New post.there is a post on this already.plz don't litter.
Thread locked.

(1)

Whatsapp Just Switched On End- To-end Encryption For Android Users / Best Subscription For IPHONE / How To Get GLO 10.4GB For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.