Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m (11567 Views)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars / Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Steal big and you will only be given a slap on the wrist, steal small and you will be remanded in prison while your case is postponed upandan, what a country

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by jconsulting(f): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Join me on Telegram on this link https:///joinchat/AAAAAAzp3oJRhvaMoVmeSA to learn something new at no cost
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Why has Dasuki not been granted bail? Na treason or murder him commit?

There's little respect for the rule of law by this administration. Only when it suits them, they apply the law

#smh
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Goodluckwinner(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Genuine lands for sale in the following places in Rivers State, Igwuruta,aluu,Choba,Omagwa,Rumuekini,Alakiah,Rumuoghlu,Rumkpwu. you confirm genuineness of title before you make payment. for contact call 08065033348
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Scam-re-defined!
#steal 1billion, vomit 100 million!
Only a revolution can cleanse nig!
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Eastwest: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
ozoebuka1:
steal 1 billion and get 100 million bail... the biz is very lucrative in Nigeria...Lol.
ozoebuka this is why we will shut down lagos and most part of Nigeria on monday 6th, february 2017. enough is enough
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by gurunlocker: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
That is the problem with this country, there are rules for the rich and different rule for the poor.... The poor will steal 5k, we will burn him or they will sentence him to death by hanging.

The rich steal billions, they will bail with millions and later sweep the Case under...

What a pathetic situation!
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Goodluckwinner(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
please invest the money in property call, for property business in Port Harcourt.
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by jrusky(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Guys stop wasting your time I have said it long ago that if you don't belong you are just like a blind person and you will just be talking and have high blood presure for nothing. I belong to this clan and I know how cash flows anyhow in the hand of those claiming they are fighting corruption if open up some evidence hhhhmmmmm.....let me just keep quiet.

If you belong if you stole the whole money in the world your going to court is just for show of the case has be decided and finalised somewhere underground during wee hours in Abuja Metropolis I won't say more than that. I have said before that let Saraki goes to court 1 million time nothing will happen this why I told you guys stop boiling up over Saraki he will finish his four years no sahken the deal has be done and sealed he is just going to court for formalities.

2 things is happening on this guy case.

1.Its either the evidence before him was manufactured to drive home a point and a quick rallying around was done and it was all over.

2. Or he actually did involved in such huge cash but the dole was placed on the table and the game was over. Take this or leave it I know what I'm saying this is why I will never belief any apc boloks are fighting corruption because I know them, I see them, I hear them, I know their games, I'm in their midst, *bros cash dey flows abeg*. Nothing more to say.......................
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by oyeflexy4217: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Naija, i hail ooooo! persin tif 1bn and asked to pay 100m, money wey no reach 10%
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by ozoebuka1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Eastwest:

ozoebuka this is why we will shut down lagos and most part of Nigeria on monday 6th, february 2017. enough is enough
That's nice but I will always be sincere even to my enemy.... I will not advise anyone I know, friend or foe to partake in that exercise...don't get me wrong, the idea to protest is the best option but in Nigeria here I doubt so...on that day, people will be killed and many will be arrested and all these people will termed "miscreants" and I wouldn't want anyone I know to fall under that category... Nigerian state at this moment is not worth anybody's life but I guess "some people must be sacrificed for the gods to be appeased" be watchful on that day, my candid advice.
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
ozoebuka1:
steal 1 billion and get 100 million bail... the biz is very lucrative in Nigeria...Lol.

Just imagine and they are telling us they are fighting corruption... till they start giving life imprisonment, 40 years jail term with hard labour ND death sentence, corruption will still be a problem.
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by gotnel: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
This protest is overdue. It is now or never. Buhari government has lost it. From Fry pan to fire. No retreat no surrender.
Our hope is not on this Buhari government anymore, everything is nose diving under this government.
The change promised by this government has turn to night mare. Nothing is improving. Buhari is too old in mind for the rigorous tasks of governance. Osinbajo is not living up to our expectations.
The real people in power today are more or less gangs of criminals and absolutely corrupt fellow taking the advantages of the president state of mind.
NIGERIAN YOUTHS MUST RISE UP FROM OUR SLUMBERING STATUS AND TAKE CONTROL. THIS SHOULD NOT BE FOR THE ADVANTAGES OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY OR POLITICIAN.
ARISE O NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by dvee2: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
This government is fighting back looters,it's fighting Igbos,it's fighting militants,it's fighting boko haram,it's fighting back waillers,it's fighting back Saraki and national assembly,it's fighting backTinubu disguised,it's fighting back Atiku disguised. Pray for Buhari. Wish ordinary Nigerians know what is at stake.Corruption fighting back.
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Daviddson(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Haba... You mean all of you are just complaining emptily without taking time to understand what bail is. The bail is to prevent criminals from absconding from trial. When a person knows he'll forfeit a very large amount of money if he escapes during a trial, he'll not want to do that. This is not a sentence yet. When the trial is over and he's convicted he may be required return all that he'd stolen (maybe, including the bail amount) and if he's acquitted at the end, his monies will be returned to him. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by enfantdedieu: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
2baba 2019
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by ceeethru(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is the insult they give us in this nation. See how a thief is walking graciously after stealing from us and he is granted bail just like that. If he was to be a poor man they will sentence him to death for stealing 100 thousand naira. How long most we continue to look at these and keep quiet. Our destiny is in our hands and until we decide to take it they will continue messing around with it.
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
But i thought bail is free
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Sunymoore(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
This country don tire person.. May God in his infinite mercy let me escape to better place.
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Am not surprise,na them! the only tribe that swore to be stealing zoo's money
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by AngelicBeing: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
He's a criminal

He shouldn't have freedom

No room for the wicked

He should share same room with dasuki and that criminal called Nnamdi kanu in kuje
tongue
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by 2shur: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
the minister that embezzled how many civil servants salaries nko..
how much was his bail 250k.
now imagine me buying razor blade for 1000naira.
when my clipper is worth 30,000 dollars.

till jesus second coming..we are never gonna reach the promised land.
thieves
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by akigbemaru: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bail bond
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by riczy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
But Naija y?
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by jinxet2000: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Shame shame shame shame shame shame to Nigerian governemtn and the judiciary in Nigeria. Shame to you.
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by soath(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lobatan!
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by matthew302: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na hwa for this country ooh....1b to 100m
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by medpren: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
He's a criminal

He shouldn't have freedom

No room for the wicked

He should share same room with dasuki and that criminal called Nnamdi kanu in kuje

Omidina, this guy is your muslim brother and master whom you yoruba muslims have sworn must rule you forever.

Activist Kanu who hate corrupt zoogeria will strangle him for being a corrupt zoogerian looter of Biafran oil wealth if they are both put in the same room. Kanu is upright.

More kanu-induced pains to your yoruba muslim skull. grin grin
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
holysainbj:
someone stole 1.1 billion naira, we know its more, then u give him baill of 100 million naira...
what kind of country is this? what have i done to be amongst and ruled over by confused fools....

You see reason why Buhari should arrest those judge again...
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
hyfr:
This country is a scam. Someone stole (11) hundred million, and he is arrested and you are granting him freedom if only he can return (1) out of the (11) hundred million he stole and keep back (10) hundred million. cheesy grin cheesy grin I bleeping hate this entity called Nigeria. I told you guys yesterday that this boy is going scot free. He might not even pay the money. This country was created only for the north.

If Buhari order arrest of judges people will start wailing, You see this Judges are the ones sabotaging the fight against corruption..
Re: Court Grants Shamsudeen Mohammed Bail For N100m by chccho(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
That u have been granted bail does not mean that u are free naa!!! Besides he is facing a 15count charge so he still has a lot to answer for.His bail conditions goes beyond just paying the N100m,he also has to get to sureties with a bond of N50m each.so until all these conditions are met he can't be bailed and even when he is bailed he still has to face other charges .Except the law doesn't take it's natural place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Agog As Ebonyi Minority Leader Dumps PDP For ANN / Nigeria’s Unemployed Rises From 17.6m To 20.9m In Nine Months / El-Rufai: The Pathfinder And His Unpopular Idea (Politics Nigeria Editorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.