Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? (712 Views)

Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / 6 Personal Details Every Website And App You Use Knows About You / How To Make Facebook Phishing Page With Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? by acekiddarap: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
With The Way The Situation Of This Country Is Going!!In The Photo Below I Attached A Message Rejecting My Facebook Ads Payment Even Through Paypal! It Is All Getting Hard For Internet Marketers And Bloggers To Make Payment With Their Mastercard! Which Is So Faustrating! Please I Would Love Us To Help Each Other On How To Successfully Make Facebook Payment! Because Have Tried Both My Mastercard Directly And Through Paypal But To No Avail It Doesn't Work! Please Lets Specify Other Means Of Payments For One Another Right Here! Thank You!

[img]https://2.bp..com/-BWJELj_OcDI/WJRwuPRMs1I/AAAAAAAAFQo/Kmm0I-b2W2I1AI213rx2JOu7OaZ8E4-2ACLcB/s1600/Screenshot%2B%252851%2529.png[/img]
Re: What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? by lagrafix: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
This Is So Painful! I Feel Your Pain
Re: What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? by laughnaijas: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
I Hate This Country
Re: What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? by todayboy: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
laughnaijas:
I Hate This Country

hate buhari not the country
Re: What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? by semasir: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
You can opt for a GTBank Mastercard or Access Visa card
Re: What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? by adekalumichael: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP, I use Access Bank Visa Card for online transactions. Recently, I was having issue with UBA mastercard and when I reported I was told CBN had a directive concerning puting it on hold for International transactions.
Re: What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? by Boomvibe: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
That Means GT And ACCESS BANK IS STILL WORKING
Re: What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Go for a GT mastercard ...
Then select dollar as your currency!

acekiddarap:

With The Way The Situation Of This Country Is Going!!In The Photo Below I Attached A Message Rejecting My Facebook Ads Payment Even Through Paypal! It Is All Getting Hard For Internet Marketers And Bloggers To Make Payment With Their Mastercard! Which Is So Faustrating! Please I Would Love Us To Help Each Other On How To Successfully Make Facebook Payment!

(1) (Reply)

Swift Networks Launches Dual Band Lte Modem / Latest MMM Script For Sale At 5k Only 2017 (peer 2 Peer Matix Script) Updated / Copy And Paste Blogger Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.