Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest (1970 Views)

See The Reason Why 2face Lead Protest Is A Joke / I Will Forget About This Protest If I Am Tubaba...the Pressure Is Too Much / Calling A Nationwide Protest: Is Nigeria Mature For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by todayboy: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2017
ANOTHER SPONSORED POST FOR LAI MOHAMMED OFFICE
the people that will protest knows themselves
go and tell lai mohamed no propaganda will succeed

kettle84:
On the 6th igbos should go about their business as usual. The protest is for those who voted the Daura man.Igbos are peaceful and intelligent people who saw the failure befallen the zoo before hand.
Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by mightyhazell: 5:27am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

I don't know why you guys use to try to make yourself look important in Nigeria. look at the way you are stupidizing your self please receive sense, nobody is begging you to come out. continue with your business just like you did when you were suppose to sit at home for your dilecto. when we mean Nigeria youth we call sensible people not refugees in our land
I am important!

If ur useless dats ur headache and dat of ur ancestors and generations unborn!

Am igbo and I don't pretend 2 be important,..I am important!

Incase u don't know,..we have been protesting since day 1 wen ur likes were still moping in ur fool's paradise.

Wen buhari started on a v clueless footing coupled with crass display of badblood,..from lopsided appointments to v tactless management of internal crisis(like keepin mute while herdsmen wipe out whole villages) to utter disregard for rule of law to outright corruption and shielding of v corrupt individuals to v bad handling of a complex economy,we protested but u clled us haters. Perhaps u were waiting for a miraculous transformation of a vulture to a spotless dove
We don't have 2 join u now to shed crocodile tears now do we? Dats called eyeservice.
Make sure u protest dat day,..wear a purple shirt and a pink hat with yellow ribbons on it,.. and make sure the camera picks u,..I want 2 identify u fm d crowd

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by kettle84(m): 5:40am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

intelligent indeed not until you get your Biafra with intelligence then. I see igbos as illiterate they only rush to school and get below standard education from ipob lecturers and proff
we can see how you people who get above standard education have made Nigeria beautiful with #500 per dollar iranu! At least when igbos were in charge of the economy before 2015 dollar was below #190 and the Nigerian economy was number one in Africa.you people have destroyed the country and not even protest or anything can fix it.Nigerians lack the intellect to drive a 21th century economy.
Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

that's the common sense your brothers lack

If a man forgets to be reason with his brain and since has been making use of his anus. ..his anus will onday refused to perform it's designed duty..

if you are experiencing same, shift that function to your brain..

The bascardant upthere is a rotten roof monster..
Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
I know majority of Igbo brothers and sisters are already aware of this but this thread if for those remaining delusional one nigerianist igbos.

Yes!!!! You know who I am talking about.

Those igbos that are too politically correct for their own good.

Those igbos that try to be more Nigerian than the real Nigerians.

Yes, those igbos with Zik and nzeogu syndrome.

This is an opportunity to rethink. Stay home and let the real Nigerians do their protest.
^^ Ka Chineke mezie okwu a . . .

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by Kassychuks(f): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2017
searchng4love:

because a lot of idiots are available for them...
I tink dat mkex d both of u(igbos nd u).Because u must b an IDIOT fr u 2marry an idiot.Goin to dia land(pipple u calld idiots)means u desire smetin special in dem which they hav.
Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Igbo this, Igbo that. Everyday on Nairaland. Aren't you guys tired? There are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria and the Igbo tribe isn't even the largest by far.

You guys had better overcome your inferiority complex and the penchant to throw a tantrum just to be noticed.
Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by owobokiri(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Ioannes:
Igbo this, Igbo that. Everyday on Nairaland. Aren't you guys tired? There are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria and the Igbo tribe isn't even the largest by far.

You guys had better overcome your inferiority complex and the penchant to throw a tantrum just to be noticed.

Say something new.. You have been regurgitating this nonsense for ions without any impact.. , be inventive, come up with a clever diatribe...

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
owobokiri:

Say something new.. You have been regurgitating this nonsense for ions without any impact.. , be inventive, come up with a clever diatribe...

Maybe if you actually did something new then I'll say something new about you. What's new to say about you when you won't stop constituting yourself into a nuisance online. Chest beating, clannish perspective, calling anybody who doesn't agree with your myopic view "afonja" or "yoloba", crying and wailing about how everybody hates you yet with the same breadth claiming you're the best tribe in the world... Ehn hen?... What else is new about you that should warrant a new narrative? undecided
Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Any Igbo that joins the protest needs sense from eligwe...
Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by Tequilah: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Hahaha.....you are just too funny for words! Their e-warriors will come after you in a few minutes. wink

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tequilah:

Hahaha.....you are just too funny for words! Their e-warriors will come after you in a few minutes. wink

Na today. Lol. They know I don't take prisoners. Let them come. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: This Protest Is Not In Your Interest by ThugCheetah(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kassychuks:
Piple lyk u ar doz dat go to dat same igbo land to marry.Nonsense!!
chai...madam see as u just dismiss Sikiru Adesanya my Yoruba Muslim friend wey no sabi mind him bizness..take am easy abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Ghana Pres. John Mahama Hangs Out Wit Tinubu,Chief Olu & Dele Momodu In Lagos / See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari / BREAKING!! Kanu To Storm Imo Again Today To Shame Aisha Buhari (see Time & Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.