Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (26710 Views)

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by HCF(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omisore is just like ATIKU, they carry around this albatross that naturally prevents them from enjoying the goodwill of a majority of the electorate....I am sure this move is geared towards mending fences with Ooni ahead of the next election in the state...but it is dead on arrival!
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by structurem(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is not a recent picture. A close look at the picture showed Me Funmilola Olorunisola, the former Secretary to late Oba Okunade Sijuwade. Olorunisola is also late, about two month ago. So the story is staled please.
Aminat508:
Before now, the world hardly knew of the rivalry between Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi and the former Osun State Senator, Prince Iyiola Omisore.

But thanks for the intervention of the good people of Osun State, the fight between the Ooni and the former Senator has been finally resolved.

According to Amiloaded Correspondent, Prince Iyiola Omisore yesterday stormed the Ooni of Ife Palace to pay his royal highness a courtesy visit. The former Senator is an indigene of Ile-ife. Ooni was very happy to finally meet the political icon.

See photos below.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/02/prince-iyiola-omisore-finally-visits.html
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by structurem(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is not a recent picture. A close look at the picture showed Mr[code][/code] Funmilola Olorunisola, the former Secretary to late Oba Okunade Sijuwade. Olorunisola is also late, about two month ago. So the story is staled please.
Aminat508:
Before now, the world hardly knew of the rivalry between Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi and the former Osun State Senator, Prince Iyiola Omisore.

But thanks for the intervention of the good people of Osun State, the fight between the Ooni and the former Senator has been finally resolved.

According to Amiloaded Correspondent, Prince Iyiola Omisore yesterday stormed the Ooni of Ife Palace to pay his royal highness a courtesy visit. The former Senator is an indigene of Ile-ife. Ooni was very happy to finally meet the political icon.

See photos below.

Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
muykem:
Omisore is just arrogant. You need to respect constitute authority no matter who occupier the throne. Obasanjo, Tiunbu and all south west governors have paid homage so who is Omisore?
oga dis your English na aba made o
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aminat508:

See photos below.

Afonja, Igbos coined this word and we made it popular in nairaland. Dont ever use for yoruba again.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Madejuly11:

Mr Mumu.... which gigantic project did Mr Aregbemugbo Open in ile-Ife, Eyin Eranko omo leyin Aregbemugbo.
ogbeni open a gigantic ife south west Lcda secretariat yesterday. I will give you the link here
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by structurem(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yesterday? Has Olorunisola ressurected? A close look at that picture showed Mr Funmilola Olorunisola, a former Press Secretary to late Oba Okunade Sijuwade.Olorunisola died some months ago. So that story could not have been yesterday. It's a staled story, please.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
structurem:
This is not a recent picture. A close look at the picture showed Mr[code][/code] Funmilola Olorunisola, the former Secretary to late Oba Okunade Sijuwade. Olorunisola is also late, about two month ago. So the story is staled please.
abi ooo. Thank u for telling d truth oo. I have been telling alhaja amina but she won't listen. Now d news he publish out is late news. Thank God some tragic news in his blog have reduce. Even I was surprise to see google Ads on her blog today.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by lanrextop09(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
He can never prostrate
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
structurem:
Yesterday? Has Olorunisola ressurected? A close look at that picture showed Mr Funmilola Olorunisola, a former Press Secretary to late Oba Okunade Sijuwade.Olorunisola died some months ago. So that story could not have been yesterday. It's a staled story, please.

That's not Mr Funmilola. That's Professor Akinyemi Onigbinde. They both resemble each other.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
abi ooo. Thank u for telling d truth oo. I have been telling alhaja amina but she won't listen. Now d news he publish out is late news. Thank God some tragic news in his blog have reduce. Even I was surprise to see google Ads on her blog today.
Are you mad? I have never exchange words with anyone on this forum before, you are getting on my nerves MR man!
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
After over a year on the throne and he lives in same ife...stupiid man of the year.

Thank God for wisdom the oni should have bounced him
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
After over a year on the throne and he lives in same ife...stupiid man of the year.

Thank God for wisdom the oni should have bounced him

Am sure he was not allowed into the main palace
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by fmlala: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omisore is holding a chieftaincy title that forbid him from prostrating to an Oba. Even former Ooni he did not prostrate to him.

1 Like

Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dahaz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aminat508:
Are you mad? I have never exchange words with anyone on this forum before, you are getting on my nerves MR man!
Johnnyessence:
This is getting intresting. Aminat this guy has been stalking you, please accept his proposal now and let us rest tongue
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
dahaz:

This is getting intresting. Aminat this guy has been stalking you, please accept his proposal now and let us rest tongue
The guy is really annoying me, i dont knw hIm from adam, Dahaz! Telling me I'm posting a false news When he doesn't have a prove
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dis is a welcm dev
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Damola00: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
muykem:
Omisore is just arrogant. You need to respect constitute authority no matter who occupier the throne. Obasanjo, Tiunbu and all south west governors have paid homage so who is Omisore?

Bro shut up jo!!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by emmasege: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
fmlala:
Omisore is holding a chieftaincy title that forbid him from prostrating to an Oba. Even former Ooni he did not prostrate to him.
And I'm reliably informed that the chieftancy title is occultic, and in hierarchy within their occultic group, he's above the late Ooni.

1 Like

Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aminat508:
Are you ? I have never exchange words with anyone on this forum before, you are getting on my nerves MR man!

please take it easy
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
am very sure iyiola omisore will never prostrate to Oni of Ile ife hmmm. He has d spirit of Ego and is really really working against him. He should continue to do his business in U.K where he got his so called fraud Ph.D.

When you to type always let your brain take control. Don't just spew rubbish out here. Am not his admirer but the little I know of him is that he is a brilliant dude. His personality aside. Which of your generation has the privilege of delivering lectures at Harvard?FYI He had the privilege last year, 2016. You may not know what that means though.. Don't just hate. Hate with reason and purpose! undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
CloudResident:

When you to type always let your brain take control. Don't just spew rubbish out here. Am not his admirer but the little I know of him is that he is a brilliant dude. His personality aside. Which of your generation has the privilege of delivering lectures at Harvard?FYI He had the privilege last year, 2016. You may not know what that means though.. Don't just hate. Hate with reason and purpose! undecided
abeg stop talking trash as if everyone is illiterates. Which harvard. Na u.k we dey hear before now na harvard again. Abeg tell me the topic of his lectures he presented in harvard. Is it online niiiiiii. Give us the link ok. I hope it is not corruption and murdering case lecture. Hmmm. Tell me another lie again. He better refund all the money dasuki gave him. Or else na kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aminat508:
na you mad alhaja and not me oooo. Am correcting you in some things you are saying another thing that does not correlate with what am saying. So abuse full alhaja amina mouth. Continue ranting ok. Na you dey rubbish yourself naaa. How could you be posting fake news. Even it is some one that witness it that caught you red handed. Keep on uploading it. You have the freedom to upload it.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aminat508:
The guy is really annoying me, i dont knw hIm from adam, Dahaz! Telling me I'm posting a false news When he doesn't have a prove
am really annoying u baaa. But someone catch you red handed for posting late news nahhhhhhh. Well everyone is watching you closely oooo. Keep on uploading.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
na you mad alhaja and not me oooo. Am correcting you in some things you are saying another thing that does not correlate with what am saying. So abuse full alhaja amina mouth. Continue ranting ok. Na you dey rubbish yourself naaa. How could you be posting fake news. Even it is some one that witness it that caught you red handed. Keep on uploading it. You have the freedom to upload it.

Where Is the prove since you claim is a fake news? And do you knw how many Pple that read this news, who else claimed it's a fake news?
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
am really annoying u baaa. But someone catch you red handed for posting late news nahhhhhhh. Well everyone is watching you closely oooo. Keep on uploading.
You are sick! Someone that qouted me didn't reply after I have replied him "That's not Mr Funmilola. that's Professor Akinyemi Onigbinde. They both look alike "
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
fmlala:
imagine this is called pride. That's why he can't be allowed in any government functionality again. He's proud for not prostrating to Oni of Ife. He's evil that should be rejected by the people of Ile ife. Who's Omisore to be behaving that way. That's pride and it is destroying him the more. To hell with his chieftancy title. Who he epp. Not only collecting dasuki arms money.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Funjosh:

please take it easy

Joshua, we have bn friends all these while, and I have never exchange words with anyone like that, that guy really get me mad this evening angry
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aminat508:
You are sick! Someone that qouted me didn't reply after I have replied him "That's not Mr Funmilola. that's Professor Akinyemi Onigbinde. They both look alike "

it is you that's sick for posting late news abi fake pics. The guy catch you red handed and u are still debying it baaaaa. Keep it up jare. The say a lot of things about it. Don't worry I will show you.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aminat508:

Joshua, we have bn friends all these while, and I have never exchange words with anyone like that, that guy really get me mad this evening angry
u really get mad chaiii alhaja Amina we have teaching hospital that's in osogbo now that can take care of that hmmmm. Abeg appy wisdom in dealing with things not been mad at issues that confront. Even if u are hurt na you cause am hmmmmmm. Get your fact right before you post ok. Be honest and truthful in publishing your articles hmmm.
Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
it is you that's sick for posting late news abi fake pics. The guy catch you red handed and u are still debying it baaaaa. Keep it up jare. The say a lot of things about it. Don't worry I will show you.
A nairalander who happens to be a social media aides to Omisore sent me this now to confirm the story , I don't have any business with you anymore you are just hating. Have a nice day

Re: Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
u really get mad chaiii alhaja Amina we have teaching hospital that's in osogbo now that can take care of that hmmmm. Abeg appy wisdom in dealing with things not been mad at issues that confront. Even if u are hurt na you cause am hmmmmmm. Get your fact right before you post ok. Be honest and truthful in publishing your articles hmmm.
I told you before I'm not only a blogger, I'm a journalist. If you have any issues with me, meet me @ correspondent chapel on monday, or better still get intouch with me through MR Biodun Olalere. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Akeredolu Commissioning A Billboard; Twitter Users React / Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt / Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon To Ambrose Alli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.