Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Who Wants A Church Content Management System? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Wants A Church Content Management System? (2581 Views)

Who Wants To Buy A Ready Made Media Blog With Content Management / Who Wants To Learn Programming In Python Easily Without Stress? READ THIS / Get Reliable Content Management System Solutions At +91 8126274822 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hi everyone

I was once moved to build a church content management system to sell to churches, after completing it, I decided that I no longer wanted to sell so I am putting it up for free.

I just created a github repository to host it at /xX3quJ you can read the full description there.

I just want to gauge interest as I haven't really finished commiting the codes to github but the full web app is available and be sent on request

PS nairaland keeps messing with the URI so try

https://github.com/calmjohnson/sanctuary

1 Like

Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2017
Here are some pictures of the system

Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2017
more pictures

Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2017
more

Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2017
The above are captures from the web app, it has a very neat and well designed interface
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Dekatron(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
losprince:
Hi everyone

I was once moved to build a church content management system to sell to churches, after completing it, I decided that I no longer wanted to sell so I am putting it up for free.

I just created a github repository to host it at /xX3quJ you can read the full description there.

I just want to gauge interest as I haven't really finished commiting the codes to github but the full web app is available and be sent on request

Hi. Can i have the source code please? Dekatronii@gmail.com

What language is it implemented in? Php?
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dekatron:

Hi. Can i have the source code please? Dekatronii@gmail.com

What language is it implemented in? Php?
It was implemented in PHP and code igniter
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Dekatron(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
losprince:

It was implemented in PHP and code igniter

I knew it!! Can i have the codes please?
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dekatron:

I knew it!! Can i have the codes please?
I will compile the demo and send to you
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by nadirinamata: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2017
losprince:
Hi everyone

I need just an email system to send news letters and donation request to my Christina website with 2000 emails so far , if you offer this service whatsapp me 08169561788
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Olyboy16(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2017
losprince:

I will compile the demo and send to you
great job bro, i need this project for my church. is the code on github production ready?

@losprince, the github link is broken.
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Mckayce(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice ui and clean css...i also need it too...
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Mckayce(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
email me the source code : Mconyekwerekelechi@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Olyboy16:

great job bro, i need this project for my church. is the code on github production ready?

@losprince, the github link is broken.
sorry bro I deleted the repository when someone showed interest in buying the script but i will try to re-open it
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Olyboy16(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
losprince:
sorry bro I deleted the repository when someone showed interest in buying the script but i will try to re-open it
i'd really appreciate if you could make the app opensource.
it doesnt stop you from selling the script, you could sell a better version of it with support and release a free version on github without any support. i'm pretty sure lots of people would pay you just to change the design, fix issues, add more security and more features.
also, consider the fact that making it opensource will enable people(like me) to actively work on the script and even make it way better than your intention.
take sometime to think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Larryomooba(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
losprince:
more

Bros I really need Ur hlp, av been on dis project for days now, av been watching YouTube videos buh am very slow in learning from d video although av really been prosponing dis for long thing it not hard. So lemme brief u what I av in mind, I need a website dat allow purchase of item like online shopping dat only allows admin to post product dat r available to the site. And again dat create a dashboard for editing for admin and allow Dem update the blog side of the site. Also allow users to register b4 logging in to purchase and item also b4 dey can publish a comment on the page, and also get space for advert dat can be down through cms. Pls I need Ur number tho I want to do it for fun b4 I can really publish it.
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Larryomooba:

Bros I really need Ur hlp, av been on dis project for days now, av been watching YouTube videos buh am very slow in learning from d video although av really been prosponing dis for long thing it not hard. So lemme brief u what I av in mind, I need a website dat allow purchase of item like online shopping dat only allows admin to post product dat r available to the site. And again dat create a dashboard for editing for admin and allow Dem update the blog side of the site. Also allow users to register b4 logging in to purchase and item also b4 dey can publish a comment on the page, and also get space for advert dat can be down through cms. Pls I need Ur number tho I want to do it for fun b4 I can really publish it.
shot me a mail
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Olyboy16:

it doesnt stop you from selling the script, you could sell a better version of it with support and release a free version on github without any support. i'm pretty sure lots of people would pay you just to change the design, fix issues, add more security and more features.
also, consider the fact that making it opensource will enable people(like me) to actively work on the script and even make it way better than your intention.
i will post it back on github when I get it
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Olyboy16(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
losprince:
i will post it back on github when I get it
alright bro, kindly update me as it goes. thanks
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by losprince(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Olyboy16:

Olyboy16 post=59732384:

alright bro, kindly update me as it goes. thanks
@
Olyboy16:

Mckayce:
email me the source code : Mconyekwerekelechi@gmail.com

Mckayce:
Nice ui and clean css...i also need it too...
the github link is broken.

Hi guys I lost the first version I coded due to pc theft but I wrote another one with more features

I'm still working on the front end tho, when I finish I will let you guys know
Re: Who Wants A Church Content Management System? by Olyboy16(m): 2:48am On Nov 01, 2017
losprince:

Hi guys I lost the first version I coded due to pc theft but I wrote another one with more features

I'm still working on the front end tho, when I finish I will let you guys know
I Am Earnestly Waiting Sir! If its on github leme know, i can make a few contributions while at it.

(1) (Reply)

Corridorspreeuniversity: Learn To Code For Free / Resources To Teach You Programming / Suitable Processor For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.