Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Best Free Vpn Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Free Vpn Software (4601 Views)

The Best free Internet Download Manager / The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Free Vpn Software by holotee(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2009
Top of the morning. Does anyone in the house have a software that can hide my IP and prob give me a US or UK ip. Hotspot shield is good but it shutsdown on its own automatically once in a while.
Re: Best Free Vpn Software by DualCore1: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2009
Your Freedom

Disclaimer: No idea why anyone would want to hide original IPs for legit reasons and I take no responsibility for what anyone does with the recommended application.
Re: Best Free Vpn Software by holotee(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2009
Damn! Ignorance is really a disease.
Gotta hide my IP so that people like you and you can't trace my transactions, credit card info etc, Also called tunneling.
Is that legit enough for you or u want more reasons ?
Re: Best Free Vpn Software by jdoss: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
I use Hotspot shield as well when I need to be(imagine ellipsis here)  did a lot of research into this when I went to China(the great firewall is a b%^*h). I found these two articles that might help you out.

http://techpp.com/2009/07/09/top-5-free-vpn-clients/

http://techpp.com/2009/10/27/10-more-free-vpn-services-for-anonymous-browsing/

If anyone can help me with a free or pay VPN that give you a British ip, it will be much appreciated.
Before someone attacks me, it's for watching sky TV on the xbox 360.

1 Like

Re: Best Free Vpn Software by holotee(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2009
Thanks a lot !!!

jdoss is the shiznet !

Let the haters continue to hate; it's their job
Re: Best Free Vpn Software by Mavor: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
jdoss where u dey sef?
Re: Best Free Vpn Software by jdoss: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
@Mavor

I'm in the land that will not spoil my guy, Lagos.
Re: Best Free Vpn Software by Mavor: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
Look at alonweb.
Re: Best Free Vpn Software by DualCore1: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
holotee:

Damn! Ignorance is really a disease.
Gotta hide my IP so that people like you and you can't trace my transactions, credit card info etc,  Also called tunneling.
Is that legit enough for you or u want more reasons ?

You have a right to your opinions brotha and I am really not bothered.

You can rate your level of stupidity here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-359801.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Free One Month Data Plan Subscription On Your Airtel Line! / I Need Product Key For Mobile Concise Oxford Dictionary. / Please, How Do I Configure My Mobile (zain) Internet Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.