Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,299 members, 7,850,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bulk Phone Numbers Needed - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bulk Phone Numbers Needed (542 Views)

Phone Numbers Needed For Localized Bulk SMS Announcement / Names, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers And More / I Need Bulk Sms And Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Phone Numbers Needed by CarlosVent(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2009
My Company need bulk phone numbers for speedy marketing adverts.

The targeted people are people relating to communication and computer ict what ever and also Internet marketing.

Pls is there any one that can supply this at a very cheap rate?

pls text your rate to 08063052827

Waiting,
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers Needed by kpolli(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
how much is the cheap rate?
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers Needed by CarlosVent(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2009
i something of 2.5 naira per sms. i buy from 2,000 sms units and above
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers Needed by alwaysng(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
Do you think this the best way for you to advertise? by bumping peoples phone like that with your endless offers.
You may end up damaging the image of your company.
Re: Bulk Phone Numbers Needed by CarlosVent(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
alwaysng:

Do you think this the best way for you to advertise? by bumping peoples phone like that with your endless offers.
You may end up damaging the image of your company.

What you dislike is what other cherish most. People need information right at their finger tips and that's what Nigerians needs from us.

(1) (Reply)

E71 Urgently Needed / Looking For A Profitable Change In 2010 ? Now Here It Comes / The Cheapest Brand New Laptops (various Sizes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.