Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. (3321 Views)

Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. by clemzzy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kyle xy iljimae a man called God pirates(stagnettis revenqe) e.t.c
Re: Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. by Lastking147(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
richommie:
Perfect match
Coming to America
The good, bad, and ugly
Everybody hates Chris
Home alone

#YOLO
Errbody hate Chris? damn I love that series bro
the last time I watch am ehn I still dey high sch lol
Re: Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lastking147:

Errbody hate Chris? damn I love that series bro
the last time I watch am ehn I still dey high sch lol
interesting movie.

You really need to see " tanya" now.

The bae don over ripe grin

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. by LisTim(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
[color=#990000] which one is the latest
Re: Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. by rose54321: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Game of thrones, Watched season 1 - 5 about 4 times.

Just started Suits, watched season 1 - 4 twice and counting
Re: Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. by NicestDude: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
3 idiots
Modern family (started it again from s1, I can never get tired of watching it... NEVER!!!)
WWE survivor series 2016
Re: Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gladiator, Happy new year, Race 2, players, Shan Rhan Khan movie(bollywoods) ukuwa, shrek, frozen
Re: Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mine will have 2 be any war related movie: Last Knights, Troy, Lone Survivor, Black Hawk Down, Act of Valour, The Great Raid...,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor } Ken Obi Lastest Update / Top 10 Film Distribution Companies In Nigeria / Websites For Downloading Movies With Ease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.