Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) (57089 Views)

What Will You Do? (pic) / You See This In Your Kitchen, What Would You Do (pic) / What Will U Do(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by yambold: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will buy three goats and release to them while they busy fighting it then I can get through the door. lobatan!
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by grandstar(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
I already developed goosebumps seeing those snakes.

I'll not doing principally for religious reasons.

Next, because I love my life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by delishpot: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
liljboy:

I go throw goat first, when they are distracted by the goat, I would enter the room
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ikp120(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Sorry too, you are! Are not a Nigerian? Which Nigerian no dey greedy? If really you are not, come out for president FRN come 2019.

Not all Nigerians are greedy bro.

I have no plans for politics at all. Some are born to lead, while some are born to advice and support the leader. I don't have the temperament to be a president. Even if I'm offered that seat, I will reject it without a second thought.

#KnowYourself
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by pamcode(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Just looking at the pic got me so scared. Look at the size of those creatures.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by FavoredGuy: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
You of little faith! Have we forgotten what the Bible says in Luke 10:19? (... you will trample on serpents and they will not harm you...) serpents ooo! not even ordinary black and white Idemili snakes like these, Alleluia! The word of God will surely come to fulfilment in this situation. Like Chinyere Udoma, I will walk in authority/dominion, go in there, collect the money, pay the tithe and enjoy the rest. Even my pastor will be singing 'God win' with me.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by laiza(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
hyfr:
I will buy 5 agege bread and 2 sardine with 5 orobo fanta and rechargeable lantern. I go just park near there, when hunger catch the animals, its either they kill themselves or they go and search for food,while I walk jejely to carry he money
Why do that when you can buy grass cutters and smear them with dirt then tie them very far away from the door. The same way I seek that money is how they will seek the grass cutters. It's a win win.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Just looking at the picture alone got me scared. I don't even want to imagine what it'll be like standing so close to them. No way, man. No way.

2 Likes

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
emvico:

He Will Speak To The snake first , kill them, eat them then go for the money. ;P
cheesy
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by FavoredGuy: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
ikp120:

Not all Nigerians are greedy bro.

I have no plans for politics at all. Some are born to lead, while some are born to advice and support the leader. I don't have the temperament to be a president. Even if I'm offered that seat, I will reject it without a second thought.

#KnowYourself
Even the special advisers to the president or governors are under the umbrella of politics even though they were born to advise the leaders and not to lead. O-k nah! If they give you seat of president, bros, you will take it but not out of greed. It's just to help salvage the Nigeria political situation. When offered such opportunity, take it or give to me and become my Femi Adesina immediately.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by hyfr(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
mfm04622:

Snakes can live for a year without eating. How long are you willing to wait?
I can stay 10 years as long as I get that money
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by hyfr(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
greatgbolla:

grin grin
bros I fit stay like 10 years dey wait that money. Don't u know time is money
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by ikp120(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Even the special advisers to the president or governors are under the umbrella of politics even though they were born to advise the leaders and not to lead. O-k nah! If they give you seat of president, bros, you will take it but not out of greed. It's just to help salvage the Nigeria political situation. When offered such opportunity, take it or give to me and become my Femi Adesina immediately.

Lol. I would rather be your special adviser than the president or even governor o.

1 Like

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by rexandyke(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
hyfr:
Firstly i will seek advice from lalasticlala, and I'll promise him a fair shate of the money. Dudes a snake freak OR I will buy 5 agege bread and 2 sardine with 5 orobo fanta and rechargeable lantern. I go just park near there, when hunger catch the animals, its either they kill themselves or they go and search for food,while I walk jejely to carry he money

sharp guy!!! your comment looks strange and outa this world
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by sidonlook: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will go to Ajegunle and get 5 big rats. open the door slightly and let the rats in. as they try to swallow the rats I will go in and carry the money .
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Lekison(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
ladyF:
I'd go through the window... Hehehe grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
nice one
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Hades2016(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
maasoap:

You saw the pics, right? How u dey talk poison?
brother no need to argue with you .. All I know is that am entry that that room
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by liljboy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

I go throw goat first, when they are distracted by the goat, I would enter the room
that would make two goats
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Lekison(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will make a deal with the snakes... 50/50.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bluehawk:
all those snakes no get poison.. I'll go with cutlass to avoid getting squashed.. or maybe a home made bomb..or acid..the options are really diverse
They also look well fed so they won't even notice your presence cheesy
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Get a fire extinguisher and spray the creatures. Never breath hard. Or else you're toast!
Stay calm and move swiftly.
Never make vibrations.
Do not make attempt to touch their tail.
Hold the one close to the door 10" away from its head and move it slowly placing it down.
Remember, NEVER PANIC OR BREATH HARD. INSTEAD REDUCE YOUR BREATHING SPEED BECAUSE SNAKES SENSE VIBRATIONS MORE!

Reach for the door.
Open it slowly.
Get in.
Forget about coming out through same way you go in….

JUST BREAK THE WALLS!
AND CALL BRICKLAYERS TO COME PATCH IT BADK. LATER.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by mikejegede(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
i no i hate snakes,but with that kind of money..who fear don help.besides u spend money to make money..na to sacrifice 3 baby goat na.u feed dem today,come back 2moro with two machete in my hand and two extra on my back.felling like leo in tmnt in case if them misbehave...
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Jebolala(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
ikp120:
Sorry, I ain't greedy. Thanks!
God bless u bro
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by MrRationaL(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by MrRationaL(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
mikejegede:
i no i hate snakes,but with that kind of money..who fear don help.besides u spend money to make money..na to sacrifice 3 baby goat na.u feed dem today,come back 2moro with two machete in my hand and two extra on my back.felling like leo in tmnt in case if them misbehave...

Hahahahahaha u are mouthful
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by mikejegede(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
xstry:
who needs guns? I'll use my bare hands

lol..to die dey hungry u be that..grin
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by agadasunday(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will spread acid on them before I will enter
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by mikejegede(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
MrRationaL:

Hahahahahaha u are mouthful

lols..with that kind of money.. u no go no when your brain go dey calculate like Einstein own..
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by mikejegede(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
wait oo.na to go call those people when dey chop snake make dem come carry free meat na..
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by xreal: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
ladyF:
I'd go through the window... Hehehe grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

missed u so much, dear.
Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by Thecassanova: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:
No guns?!!
That means that C4 is allowed. I am gonna blow the whole place up and even if na common 100 million dollars remain unscathed. Converted at rate of $1= N500. I don hammer
Chop knocle my guy

Re: There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) by KardinalZik(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
When I remember that me alone can solve recession with that amount of money, I'll just boldly go in, take the money and build a new country where recession can't hold.

Coz Nigeria ain't a country anymore.

BTW, none of those snakes is poisonous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha / Photo: Dasukigate! Gate Of Life, Get Yours Before It Finishes! / Sterling Bank Shades Access Bank, Gtbank, Union Bank And First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.