Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) (29204 Views)

UNICAL Students Confronted With "Nigerian Youth Are Lazy" Question In Exam / China Offers Scholarships To 47 UNICAL Students / UNICAL Students Celebrate Their Graduation In Style (phtos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by Sunnelzky(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
These people mumu oooo.....them dey pour this kinda water for being admitted, what will happen wen the graduate
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by veragold2804(f): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
By the time they pack EFCC, their head go cool
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Foolz.
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by HyDef(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
That title... Pour each other water. I get the message trying to be conveyed, but in proper English usage, I should have an image of them all pouring glasses of water for one another. :p

Sorry.

Related though, I managed to dodge when this happened in my first year in my school. smiley
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by FASH23(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
jericco1:
If they are now pouring themselves water at thìs stage, what will they pour themselves if they eventually graduate?
. Scorpion Venom
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by madjune(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Malabor.

Oh Malabor.

My alma mater.
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by jabber06: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
don't worry guys work is waiting for u guys OK
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by sexyslim001(f): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
How I wish my brother was admitted too
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2017
phemsie:
What do they know? Let's wait till 200 level and see what becomes of them. By the time their CGPA equal sin 30, they will understand.

It is well
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by emmie85: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2017
Normally naso.
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by DrogoG(m): 2:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Nigerians always engage in stupidity.
A ritual that has absolutely no meaning!
Should anyone still wonder why there are so many illiterate graduates?
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by Coolguy89(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2017
See as some ppl dey jugulate for enterin part one,dem no knw the kind suffering dat is waitin for them, Ah thank God i don collect my result 3days ago.
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by shaokhan01(m): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2017
grin
jericco1:
If they are now pouring themselves water at thìs stage, what will they pour themselves if they eventually graduate?
acid grin
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by UgojiC(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2017
jericco1:

That is if they are able to.
Lost priority
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lolz, is too early na, they have to settle down for business o.
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by Ensatus: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wow
Re: Newly Admitted UNICAL Students Pour Each Other Water To Celebrate (pics) by elclasico: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Scholarships for Egyptian Female Students at LUISS School of Government in Italy, 2018

The LUISS School of Government is offering two scholarships for female candidates. Scholarships are available for students interested in attending the second level Master in International Public Affairs during the academic year 2018/2019.

The LUISS School of Government – LUISS SoG – is a graduate school of the LUISS Guido Carli University – Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, a private university affiliated with Confindustria and based in the Italian capital Rome.

If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.

Scholarship Description:
Application Deadline: June 24, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Public Affairs.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships consist of exemption from the payment of tuition fees for a value of EUR 8,500 (eight thousand five hundred) and access to shared double room at LUISS accommodation, in Rome, between 1 October 2018-30 July 2019.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy

VISIT LINK: https://scholarshipfit.com/2018/06/scholarships-for-egyptian-female-students-at-luiss-school-of-government-in-italy-2018/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan / Meet Seribo Adelabu, 63-year-old SS II Student, Pushing Wheelbarrow To Pay SSCE / SUG Kogi University Blocks Roads Linking East To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.