Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

See What An Arsenal Fan Said After Their Loss To Watford - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What An Arsenal Fan Said After Their Loss To Watford (860 Views)

Real Madrid Squad 2000 And 2017 Compared Following Their Loss Yesterday / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / EFCC Trolls An Arsenal Fan Over Their Customary 4th Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Arsenal Fan Said After Their Loss To Watford by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Very savage comment cheesy

Re: See What An Arsenal Fan Said After Their Loss To Watford by DesChyko: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Uhh.. Not sure how to react to that embarassed
Re: See What An Arsenal Fan Said After Their Loss To Watford by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
I think women should use football teams as one of the criterion for choosing the men of their choice.

If he supports Arsenal, marry him. Although you will break his heart, promise to change, actually change for a short period of time, then break his heart again;

he'll still love you.... embarassedembarassedcrysad
Re: See What An Arsenal Fan Said After Their Loss To Watford by smrtblg(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Have you seen an MLM that pays 200% in 48hrs? If you are on telegram, even if you are not on telegram,meow load it on your mobile phone. It's like whatsapp. send me a mail and I will forward it to you. It's superb and I don't think you guys will regret it.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Rankings: Super Eagles Move Up Despite AFCON Miss / Barcelona V PSG: Five Things We Learned / 'beautiful' Willian Rocks New Hairstyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.