Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) (40216 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns In New Makeup Photo / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / Liz Benson's Daughter's Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
creamylicious:
.biko is the bride the one in white??
everybody nor know,!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
She's a deliberate murderer and deserved life sentence in kirikiri prison. Don't pity her fake beauty..
Jail the motherfuccking bastar.d

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by fabre4: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
brainy4oli:
is Dat SS's daughter or Elder sister?

That's siasia wife I think
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by samsam2019: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Criminal, murderer

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Ugoeze2016: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please no offense, is that the bride or bride's mother?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by DisGuy: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerian bloggers and journalists sha...

not.once was the name of the main people mentioned

the most important people of the event..the bride and groom

na so so Chief.Drs Mrs dis and dat attended the wedding of the son of that GMD. high chief of Owerri

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Winny18(f): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Love her glasses,forever young
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
That jewleru and hat is cute. I love weddings and I like seeing traditional 1s
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Wetin she steal? this op sef
eYamehh why u dey ask dat kind question?!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2017
Why are you showing us this stinking yellow criminal b!tch?!
We want to see the bride & groom instead. . . .She normal, plssss. . . .

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Alhajikinky(m): 1:21am On Feb 04, 2017
creamylicious:
.biko is the bride the one in white??
ofcourse... any reservation?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:43am On Feb 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
She sure does look beautiful here.

And I am sure the Medical Doctor she killed,would have looked handsome at the same party too.

And for those that will say,It does not matter. Yes,it does matter that a taker of life unjustly needs to be reminded always.

Look at her all smiling,posing for the camera. Meanwhile,somewhere there is a family still grieving.

MAY SOMEONE USE INVOLUNTARY UGLY PAST TO DRAG YOU DOWN, DID YOU EVEN KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT SURROUNDED THAT ugly INCIDENT?

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by PETUK(m): 4:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Oh one Aunty Kemi Olunloye is rolling in hate............
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by goldennugget: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by odehaj: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Those specs are so nice.

Love those babies smiley
i know a woman would say "I love this,I love that"there's nothing they don't like.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2017
And they told us samson was just 19 15yrs ago grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by tete7000(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Is she the bride?? Why did she put so much effort to outdo the bride

Good question. Let's go and ask her o.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by peezeygwiny(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Those specs are so nice.

Love those babies smiley

Is dat all u can see
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by NaLaugh: 6:49am On Feb 04, 2017
OohMpa:
What if Sia, the American artiste marries SiaSia?

Then, her name would be Sia SiaSia

That's pretty funny. cheesy

p.s - Sia is Australian, not American.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by texazzpete(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Ahmeduana:

MAY SOMEONE USE INVOLUNTARY UGLY PAST TO DRAG YOU DOWN, DID YOU EVEN KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT SURROUNDED THAT ugly INCIDENT?

Yes. We know. She drove under the influence of alcohol, killed a promising medical doctor of infinitely more importance to NIGERIA and ran away from the scene after trying to cover her tracks. Then failed to show sufficient remorse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by AndreRose(f): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

And I am sure the Medical Doctor she killed,would have looked handsome at the same party too.

And for those that will say,It does not matter. Yes,it does matter that a taker of life unjustly needs to be reminded always.

Look at her all smiling,posing for the camera. Meanwhile,somewhere there is a family still grieving.

sorry who did she kill please?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by creamylicious(f): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Alhajikinky:
ofcourse... any reservation?
i thought that was samson's wife na...... na lord chosen she day attend?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by creamylicious(f): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Martin124:
everybody nor know,!!!
e nuh tire you?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2017
peezeygwiny:

Is dat all u can see
What else is there to see
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2017
odehaj:
i know a woman would say "I love this,I love that"there's nothing they don't like.
gringrin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Is she the bride?? Why did she put so much effort to outdo the bride
lolz took the word outta ma mouth
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by snowblaq(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

...even God forgives
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
creamylicious:
e nuh tire you?
tire me sha,but all I know iz that she came to steal somthing!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Codyt(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
bukiboy:
Nigeria is a jungle, no justice for you if you're a nobody. Just make sure you're a somebody because a nobody in Nigeria no get future.
Act 1 scene 1
Cast: an medical doctor and an actress
A medical doctor was killed by an actress
Act 1 scene 2
Medical doctor killed, family still feeling the pain of his untimely death
Actress that killed the doctor spotted at a party enjoying herself
Like say you don't have a dark side too. So what should she be doing? Feeling sober abi? Till eternity?!!! Wake up tongue

And as for the doctors family... They can grieve and feel pain all they want, it won't bring him back! Lost my twin to a well known family doctor who doesn't know wat he was doing... She passed we've moved on.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by bukiboy(m): 2:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Codyt:

Like say you don't have a dark side too. So what should she be doing? Feeling sober abi? Till eternity?!!! Wake up tongue

And as for the doctors family... They can grieve and feel pain all they want, it won't bring him back! Lost my twin to a well known family doctor who doesn't know wat he was doing... She passed we've moved on.

Congratulations for moving on, if your twin happened to be the bread winner in your family I wonder what your comment will be.

Concerning my dark side, Am not a murderer
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) by Codyt(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2017
bukiboy:

Congratulations for moving on, if your twin happened to be the bread winner in your family I wonder what your comment will be.

Concerning my dark side, Am not a murderer
Goan sleep! Be making one yeye point. When you disappear it's a brighter day undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day / 'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.