Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! (1804 Views)

CBN Allows New Businesses Borrow From N220bn MSME Fund / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by ilekky(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2009
I don't know why so many people complaining of not getting jobs

at least if they can concentrate on some biz,then they will always smile

to the bank.Let us check this 3 biz

1,id card production.the cost of production for 1 is just 30 naira.imagine

charging your client for just 300 naira and you have like 1000 copies to

produce,do the maths and calculate your gain.

2,marketing information offline to people

3,Getting printing business is as easy as abc.You don't need much.

For free info on this,call 08028359239,014159989.
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by Thethy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
Grasscutter farming,call 08023050835 or 07033632285.You can also check my profile.
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by lagosbloga: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2009
Poster,

Excuse me but what is so lucrative about businesses that have high competition? Are you aware that competition is very high in those niches you mentioned?
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by kason(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
you do well my brother
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by laplace(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hot Businesses indeed!!! ID Card printing What is the quality of ID cards printed for N30? How many companies or institutions can print in thousands and how many times an they print in a year? How many other people are into the business and what are ones competitive advantage? To me, printing ID cards may be a good business to earn a living, but it isn't hot at all.

Online marketing may be good for some people, but not for all, especially with loads of online scams, poor internet connectivity and lack of access. I was thinking hot businesses will be haulage, entertainment, hospitality and stuff.
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by fuke(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
laplace:

Hot Businesses indeed!!! ID Card printing  What is the quality of ID cards printed for N30?  How many companies or institutions can print in thousands and how many times an they print in a year?  How many other people are into the business and what are ones competitive advantage?  To me, printing ID cards may be a good business to earn a living, but it isn't hot at all. 

Online marketing may be good for some people, but not for all, especially with loads of online scams, poor internet connectivity and lack of access.  I was thinking hot businesses will be haulage, entertainment, hospitality and stuff.

Ok pal. Add food, transportaton, education in all ramifications and you are on. Id card , no. Printing not for everybody as you can easily run into debt.
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by babypalm: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
Good idea, but i want you to know that for those businesses you will want to do online, you will definitely need a safe,secure and easy to use online payment system, check out www.owode.com and see for yourself. ciao
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by infomate(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
tot they were online business.gud one all the same.
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by ilekky(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2018
Would you be interested in a possible redesigning of the site or addition feature that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales? We are Lagos Based Web Design and Development firm with over 15 years of experience. In these tough times, where it is hard to maintain the top line, we can help share the bottom-line for you. We will be happy to help execute Web Design and Development projects at a much lower cost than what you have in the house - No compromise on quality! We are at present partnering with over with many firms across the globe
Our primary focus is:-
1. Website Designing
2. PHP Development in CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal)
3. Database programming
4. Flash Design
5. Graphic Designs
6. E-commerce Solutions
7. Mobile Hire Dedicated SEO Expert
8. E-Commerce Solutions, any type of website Development. Mobile iPhone, Android Apps Development.
Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share our Methodologies, past work details, and client testimonials. Chat us up on
08028359239 or call 07069186241 for more details.

Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by ilekky(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Create your own future with our ICT training at Yemlat ComputerInstitute.Learn all the nitty-gritty of information and communication Tech
and become a pro.No matter where you are,you can always get the best training.We also offer corporate training.Some of our courses include
- Web Design & Development
- Digital Media Marketing (SEO, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per click, Blogging)
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Mobile App Development (Android,iOS)
- Web App Development (Advance PHP, CMS, Laravale, MySQL etc)
- 3D Animations
- Graphics Design
- software development
-Affiliate Marketing
-Oracle11g

Visit us at 34,sule st,mongoro bstop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25

You can also call 07069186241 or watapps us on 08028359239
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by ilekky(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Build your website now at a cheap price, mobile app for your websites, install
software for your offices and home, advertise your business on whatsapp, facebook
and google, use your company/business
for your phone ring back tone , one on one training on website management, software
and online advert? For more information visit www.yemlat.com , email us:
info@yemlat.com , Phone: 08028359239,07069186241

We build any kind of website which include
-MLM website
- Investment website
- Hospital website
- Church website
- Business website
- Ecommerce website
- Job website
- Classified add website
- Social networking website
- Forum
- Personal blog
- Online advertising website
- School website
- Hotel website
- Non government organization website smiley smiley
- Government website
- Political website
- Travel website etc.
- Wedding website

More than 500 websites built for companies and individuals around Nigeria

and still counting.Visit us at 34,sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza

suite 24/25.amazing grace plaza,Yemlat Technologies
Re: 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! by ilekky(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2018
We offer the best website development.Just talk to us

on watapps on 08028359239 and we will give you what you want.Do you need a

business website,MLM website,investment website, ecommerce website,crypto website with payment fully

integrated,then look no further.We are no 1 website developers in Nigeria with proven track

record.We have competent and well experience staff to give you a perfect job you so desire.

Try us today and see differences.Visit us at 34,sule st,Mongoro b/stop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza,

suite 24/25,Yemlat Global Concepts.

(1) (Reply)

"for Sale" Concrete Block Industry In Abuja / I Can Write Any Business Plan Of Your Choice With A Professional Look And Feel / Distributor For CUG Sim Cards Needed In Southwest Region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.