Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

"Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) (34327 Views)

Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" / See Wat Adamawa SSG's Sister Who Said Herdsmen Should Carry Gun Did 2 Her Maid(p / Man Vows "Two Months From Now And No Change I Will Carry GUN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by coolshegs10(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
I've given up on Nigeria o. Nothing impresses me anymore, Walaitalai.
Na to just find way comot danudanu
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by kilokeys(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
he seems very angry
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by ventilation: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Make sure you rob only politicians, thank you

2 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
and some people said its not time to protest ??

WE WONT WAIT TILL NIGERIA BECOMES GHANA AND NIGER OF SOME YEARS BACK..

Lazy ass people are using this whole recession thing as an excuse,people are buying cars and building houses everyday.... get something done!

1 Like

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by kolado(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
They've turned this country to Mozambique
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by SalamRushdie: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dezzx:
firing squad loading

Does he look like he is scared of firing squad?

1 Like

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by goodnews777: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
God may be angry with nigeria for voting for Buhari who is currently under curse for what he has done to christians.

3 Likes

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Limitless72(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
richommie:
simbiat u create topic.
Na u first comment grin

#YOLO

Team efe @bbnaija ...she dey im crew,,she try play smartness
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Abdulazeez007(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
RRS is on the search for you.......RRS is on the search for you.......RRS is on the search for you.......
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Divay22(f): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
I once read a story here in Literature section

Thunder and lightening....wow I wish all what happened there could happen here in Nigeria.....
Kudos to whoever wrote that book kiss kiss kiss kiss...

I hope to read it again,if i can get the link
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Okay nau Sido

Ma roll lor jor omo iko
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Impeller(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Iamwrath:
Even to rent gun no be free
baba, na true you talk sha
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by CRAPHA96(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
AshawoGirl:
As a woman u don't need to carry gun. U no wat I mean.
U have it already.
hey chai ewo ooh...jesu gurl pls tellme how much will I pay for u to rob those boobs on my oversize cassava cry
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Dezzx(m): 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Does he look like he is scared of firing squad?
and how is that my concern?
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by popcykaylah(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Carry gun n.a..then go use the same gun kill you ..ode
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by hodari: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
I see no changes, every morning I wake up and ask myself, is life worth living or should I blast myself
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2017
AshawoGirl:
As a woman u don't need to carry gun. U no wat I mean.
U have it already.
I pity u & ur kitten cat. Hmmm hustler cheesy
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is the first time in my life I have considered being corrupt just so I can have more money to keep up ...That is why I say it was Buhari's 1984 coup that actually entrenched corruption in Nigeria , his woeful performance in 1984 destroyed the once boisterous middle class to the extent most had to become corrupt just so the can survive ...Today now if not corruption how can a middle tier worker buy Hyundai , infact you have to do extra time corruption to buy one ....Buhari was a myth packaged by hell itself to impoverish Nigerians shut up man. He isn't a magician OK.

Please remember to come out enmasse to Stand with Nigeria , Stand with 2baba on the 6th ..Let's make Nigeria great again ..

Do you know that a famine in Nigeria Republic was named El Buhari after our wicked president.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is the first time in my life I have considered being corrupt just so I can have more money to keep up ...That is why I say it was Buhari's 1984 coup that actually entrenched corruption in Nigeria , his woeful performance in 1984 destroyed the once boisterous middle class to the extent most had to become corrupt just so the can survive ...Today now if not corruption how can a middle tier worker buy Hyundai , infact you have to do extra time corruption to buy one ....Buhari was a myth packaged by hell itself to impoverish Nigerians shut up man. He isn't a magician OK.

Please remember to come out enmasse to Stand with Nigeria , Stand with 2baba on the 6th ..Let's make Nigeria great again ..

Do you know that a famine in Nigeria Republic was named El Buhari after our wicked president.
shshut up man, he isn't a magician. Ur thinking is absurd
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2017
Stupid man, so u expect buhari 2 splash u money abi.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by SalamRushdie: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
shshut up man, he isn't a magician. Ur thinking is absurd

Exactly he is a destroyer
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by lollmaolol(m): 12:14am On Feb 04, 2017
Blessed16:
I weep for my country NIGERIA, a country blessed wit milk and Honey. ,but bubu why ?

A land where milk and honey CHANGED into blood and mud.

Only God can help
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by juman(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2017
laplace19:
They don't care about us....." in M.J's voice"

APC dont care about the common man.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Missmossy(f): 12:49am On Feb 04, 2017
It is well. Everything seems to be in disarray. Nigerians are suffering especially the lower class. There was a country embarassed
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 04, 2017
The guy na eediot.

Na dem shout "Sai Baba pass"
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by SmartMugu: 1:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Soon, APC will come and say PDP paid this man to dey para. Wait till the remaining 180million of the population become frustrated too. Everybody go relocate come live inside Aso Rock with una. Na una get two heads abi?

Yeye leaders still never know say some frustrated people already believe say politician skin taste better than crayfish till dem start chop una one by one.

1 Like

Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by nextstep(m): 1:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Who u wan rob? Me? I no get moni oh! You go beat me taiyah.

Your target dey Aso Rock and environs, make u waka go dat side, abeg
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by juman(m): 1:19am On Feb 04, 2017
The senseless apc government is total failure.
Re: "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 04, 2017
this means he knows where to get a gun. this guy just incriminated himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi: APC Having Breathing Difficulties, One Man Kneeling On Its Neck / Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / Governor Diri Defends Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor, His Deputy On Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.