Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Tried To Sign Kante For Arsenal - Arsene Wenger Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Tried To Sign Kante For Arsenal - Arsene Wenger Reveals (580 Views)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / Arsenal's Arsene Wenger Reacts To Alexis Sanchez Drugs Test Scandal / I Have No Hieracy For Strikers At Arsenal - Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried To Sign Kante For Arsenal - Arsene Wenger Reveals by offkick: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed he tried to sign N'Golo Kante before his move to Chelsea insisting that his countryman is a key figure in Chelsea's Premier League title charge.

Wenger's men travel to Stamford Bridge on Saturday sitting third in the table, behind Tottenham on goal difference and 10 points shy of Antonio Conte's leaders following a dispiriting 2-1 reverse against Watford on Tuesday.

Chelsea drew 1-1 at Liverpool on the same evening and Wenger recognised a familiar stand-out performer in ex-Leicester City midfielder Kante, who is on course for a second top-flight title in as many seasons.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/02/i-tried-to-sign-kante-for-arsenal.html
Re: I Tried To Sign Kante For Arsenal - Arsene Wenger Reveals by ufuosman(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
always you they try to, na wa for you wenger
Re: I Tried To Sign Kante For Arsenal - Arsene Wenger Reveals by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
u tried to sign to everybody including wizkid nd oristafemi

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Sign Kante For Arsenal - Arsene Wenger Reveals by offkick: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u tried to sign to everybody including wizkid nd oristafemi

Lwkmh abeg...
Re: I Tried To Sign Kante For Arsenal - Arsene Wenger Reveals by offkick: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
ufuosman:
always you they try to, na wa for you wenger

Lol..Wenger dey spot players for other teams to buy
Re: I Tried To Sign Kante For Arsenal - Arsene Wenger Reveals by ufuosman(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2017
offkick:

Lol..Wenger dey spot players for other teams to buy
that's is problem, spotting it for another clubs, especially Chelsea.

(1) (Reply)

Haruna Jr The Next World Best Player / Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko Fight / EPL Table 2016/17 Premier League Top Four Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.