Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Wamako Camp Sokoto - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wamako Camp Sokoto (2216 Views)

Wamako Orientation Camp, Sokoto. / NYSC Batch B 2019 _wamako Orientation Camp -sokoto / Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wamako Camp Sokoto by Specyano(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
the weather just so funny here...fluctuate like Lagos NEPA sometimes so cold sometimes extremely hot. leaving a lonely life here though from parade to mammy to kitchen sometimes then back to hostel.

I belong to the craziest platoon, the only platoon with two digits.....PLATOON 10 COVER BROTHER.... any other platoon is wrong coz we keep doubling up in every activities
Re: Wamako Camp Sokoto by BiafranBushBoy: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Specyano:
the weather just so funny here...fluctuate like Lagos NEPA sometimes so cold sometimes extremely hot. leaving a lonely life here though from parade to mammy to kitchen sometimes then back to hostel.

I belong to the craziest platoon, the only platoon with two digits.....PLATOON 10 COVER BROTHER.... any other platoon is wrong coz we keep doubling up in every activities

That was my camp back then. We won the camp football. Platoon 10 too.

Make us proud oo... Very hot place!! And very cold in the morning

Kwofer wee! WO!
Re: Wamako Camp Sokoto by ufuosman(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
You are welcome to sokoto, soon, like April you go see sun wen u never see or experience for life. welcome to wammako camp
Re: Wamako Camp Sokoto by Specyano(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2017
ufuosman:
You are welcome to sokoto, soon, like April you go see sun wen u never see or experience for life. welcome to wammako camp
don't scare me bro
Re: Wamako Camp Sokoto by ufuosman(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Specyano:
don't scare me bro
Am not scaring you, just want u to prepare ur mind. Am serving there
Re: Wamako Camp Sokoto by Clentuzbaba(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
ufuosman:

Am not scaring you, just want u to prepare ur mind. Am serving there
I rep platoon 10 wammakko , my problem is not really weather coz das nature so its unfair to blame anywhere 4 dat my problem is d standard of life here, from d little av seen and heard from guys serving here men I don't like this place 4 a tin, plz anyone out thre dat can help on redeployment shd plz identify, I have to leave here
Re: Wamako Camp Sokoto by ufuosman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Clentuzbaba:

I rep platoon 10 wammakko , my problem is not really weather coz das nature so its unfair to blame anywhere 4 dat my problem is d standard of life here, from d little av seen and heard from guys serving here men I don't like this place 4 a tin, plz anyone out thre dat can help on redeployment shd plz identify, I have to leave here
to redeploy is not easy, if you came with good doctor report, better for you bt with that is just by the grace of God. Majority of the people in camp want to leave the state and the state need them, my advice to you is to work on two things, you need to put your eggs in two basket, first try everything to leave bt if he fail, den try to see the man in charge, plead with him, you want to stay in town that he should help you.
Re: Wamako Camp Sokoto by Clentuzbaba(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
ufuosman:

to redeploy is not easy, if you came with good doctor report, better for you bt with that is just by the grace of God. Majority of the people in camp want to leave the state and the state need them, my advice to you is to work on two things, you need to put your eggs in two basket, first try everything to leave bt if he fail, den try to see the man in charge, plead with him, you want to stay in town that he should help you.
Tnx
Re: Wamako Camp Sokoto by aibonous: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
guy u shld better calm down and enjoy the place. l am also serving in sokoto. sokoto people are nice and friendly. but they know how to treat your Bleep up if u dare misbehave with there religion, culture and values. state allawee is constant ranging from 5k, 15, 30k and up to 50k based on where you were posted and what you've read. pray for a good state govt. ppa. all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Senate List Verification For Outgoing Batch C 2014 / 5 Popular Myths About NYSC Registration / Open A Verified South Africa, AE, US, Paypal Account Nigeria|E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.