Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) (20615 Views)

Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / Why Channels, CORE TV, AIT Correspondents Were Sacked From Ondo / Bbnaija 2018: Why Core Northern Muslim, Christians Should Participate – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by kizking: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2017
is this post supposed to vindicate the DSS, and make every critic of the DSS look bad. I don't see Nigeria go far as a unified nation with this kind of attitude where truths are made to look evil,especially by an Igbo reporter. how can the Easterners gain a part in Nigeria with this attitude of betrayal.
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by obembet(f): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by misterh(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Does the DSS currently have a spokesperson? They need to work harder on their PR.
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by ihesiuloa(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
seriously I've never heard of core tv" maybe coz I don't often watch this thing called TV.
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Mrsgohui: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by efilefun(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
His brain is still on vacation mode
AdiscoPele:
Do you think before you write?

1 Like

Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by morzook(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
sauceEEP:
What's the name of that rifle?

Looks like the Belgium made p90
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Qmerit(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2017
[s]
BlackSeptember:
Can't you comment without throwing spittle everywhere undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by jesus500(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2017
passyhansome:

Fill in the gap Democracy is for Jonathan why _dictatorship____________ is for Buhari?
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by DonCortino: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
Like we said before every idiotu who ran foul of the law will simply shout DSS to look good in public. Now see how CoreTv shamelessly pretended they had no inkling why their premises was lock when they had been a legal tussle for over 12 years over the same premises. Very soon every scum who pickpockets will claim DSS is harassing him for airing negative comments and wailing zombies will rush to support him. Shameless dolts.

Where is dss used to settle property tussle anywhere in the world?

Dss are used in matters that concerns national security.

You guts shld find another lie to tell abeg.
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by kings09(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
vedaxcool, sarrki n related zombies shld be copied.
toluleke:
To close media house they sent 35 security operatives but southern kaduna killing and other unsafe places they won't do that speedily. What a useless government we voted for with misplace priorities
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Noblesoul123: 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
DonCortino:

Where is dss used to settle property tussle anywhere in the world?
Dss are used in matters that concerns national security.
You guts shld find another lie to tell abeg.
The OP (Original Poster) stated that it was the Police & not DSS

1 Like

Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by mfm04622: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
toluleke:
To close media house they sent 35 security operatives but southern kaduna killing and other unsafe places they won't do that speedily. What a useless government we voted for with misplace priorities

Have you been to Southern Kaduna and not seen security there?
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Kassychuks(f): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
They're nt jst cobfrtable wit d truth.
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Noblesoul123: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
Like we said before every idiotu who ran foul of the law will simply shout DSS to look good in public. Now see how CoreTv shamelessly pretended they had no inkling why their premises was lock when they had been a legal tussle for over 12 years over the same premises. Very soon every scum who pickpockets will claim DSS is harassing him for airing negative comments and wailing zombies will rush to support him. Shameless dolts.

I guess the acronym DSS gives them an orgasm

3 Likes

Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Mambox: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2017
This consolidates Buhari government as the only since 1980 never to have shut down a media organisation.

Arrest media men, yes! But shut down the organisation? No! Not even during his dreaded military regime.

Gentle GEJ? O yes! He sealed radio stations in Kano (WazobiaFM)and Kaduna (LibertyFM), and even hijacked distribution trucks for many newspapers destroying the contents.

Short Tenure Yaradua? Yes! He sealed the popular Channels TV.

Others? You need not ask about IBB, Abacha and Obj nah.

3 Likes

Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Mambox: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2017
They don't read, just comment gbaga! If he had read, it's clearly written nah.

Noblesoul123:

The OP (Original Poster) stated that it was the Police & not DSS

2 Likes

Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Kalusha44: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
sauceEEP:
..it's an Israeli made uzzi sub machine gun..
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by vatiqan(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Since there is a court order

I didn't see you on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3609382/employees-panic-woman-faints-after
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by fof1: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2017
9jakohai:

Source:http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/03/exclusive-security-operatives-sealed-private-nigerian-television-station-core-tv/

ALL THIS RUMOUR AND INFORMATION MONGERS,HAVE THEY APOLOGISED TO D DSS FOR FALSELY ALLEGING THAT D DSS CARRIED OUT THAT RAID? THIS IS D MAIN REASON WHY,ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO VERIFY UR SOURCES OF INFO.
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by AntiWailer: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
vatiqan:

I didn't see you on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3609382/employees-panic-woman-faints-after

u looking for me ? cheesy
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by vatiqan(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

u looking for me ? cheesy

to come and defend ur god. People are losing their jobs as a result of the brainless president's decisions; wldnt u hv a say?
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by AntiWailer: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2017
vatiqan:

to come and defend ur god. People are losing their jobs as a result of the brainless president's decisions; wldnt u hv a say?

I cnt be schooling u like a frustrated kindergarten pupil.

If you lack basic comprehension skills, I am sorry I cnt help u out.

Point out where I defended Buhari and it is not based on principle.

When u quote me on dt, we can have a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by jesus500(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2017
AdiscoPele:
Do you think before you write?
And what does that mean?
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by jesus500(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2017
efilefun:
His brain is still on vacation mode
thanks.
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Bobnotrouble: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

Enforcing court order does not have a time frame.

Gbam!
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by poyet(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
DSS dey sweet for una mouth die. Small thing go happen, before you say Mugabe, dem go accuse DSS.
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by Noblesoul123: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mambox:
They don't read, just comment gbaga! If he had read, it's clearly written nah.

And that's how they quickly insult people too
Re: Why CORE TV Was Sealed By The Police (Not DSS) by shocks(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
sauceEEP:
That's the IWI Tavor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie Stars / Nigerian Graduate Student Wins $1m To Produce Film / Man Folds Self Inside Travelling-Bag (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.