Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Arsenal- Arsene Wenger Is The Problem. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal- Arsene Wenger Is The Problem. (565 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Arsene Wenger Is A Psycho / Wenger Is Under Pressure From Idiots!: Redknapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal- Arsene Wenger Is The Problem. by speedup1: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2009
Up gunners!
I know this is a bad time to be an Arsenal fan
but we have to cope.

Am a big time supporter of the coach but life has
thought me that if a system is not working one
should change it.

Wenger has tried so many times with these young
players but no result to show for it. Teams like Chelsea,
Man U, Liverpool uses 80% of their senior and tested
players to play in any match no matter how small the
competition is.

Man city defeated Arsenal in the league even when Arsenal
paraded the first 11 and the same Arsenal fielded 90%
*inexperienced players against the same Man city that has its
first 11 in a quarter final match.

Where is the sense in Arsene Wenger decision. No matter
how small the cup is, the fans wants a silverware.
Re: Arsenal- Arsene Wenger Is The Problem. by allboyz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
pls move this to the joke section.

so are you telling me that if AW played his 1st 11 and won the game and eventually the competition,you will count the carling cup as trophy? shit. . . i swear. . .i wld prefer the kids playing the competitions than the big boyz wining the trophy. . . .its lets the kids gather experience because they can "really" play the UCL nor the EPL. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Fixtures For This Week / Berlusconi Bloodied! / Chelsea's Dream Midfield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.