Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,183 members, 7,832,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area (590 Views)

Man Searching For Fuel In Delta Killed By Car (Graphic Photos) / All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... / Update On Fuel Stations Selling Fuel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by Agimor(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2017
There has been an arbitrary increased in the cost of premium spirit, also known as fuel, of recent. Here in Warri it goes for 155/150 per litre. Let's know how much it's sold in your area via using the comment box.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by codedguy1(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Agimor:
There has been an arbitrary increased in the cost of premium spirit, also known as fuel, of recent. Here in Warri it goes for 155/150 per litre. Let's know how much it's sold in your area via using the comment box.

Here we go again.

I could have sworn I read a report sometime ago that 5naira needed to be added yo the present price of 145naira yo cover a certain cost.

I guess they were testing the ground with that news.

God is good.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by Agimor(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2017
codedguy1:

Here we go again.

I could have sworn I read a report sometime ago that 5naira needed to be added yo the present price of 145naira yo cover a certain cost.

I guess they were testing the ground with that news.

God is good.
Our leaders are insensitive to our needs, and if the masses do not rise and this evil act, they will continue to take us for a ride.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by babyfaceafrica: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Still 145 in Lagos connoil and fowobi...I can guarantee
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by Evestar200(f): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2017
I Bought Fuel At D Rate Of 150 Per Litre At Mobile Filling Station In Okumagba Avenue, Warri Yesterday.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by otokx(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Last weekend, we bought petrol in Rivers State, drove down to a village on the outskirts of Kwale via Isoko and returned back to PH buying petrol normal price in Rivers State.

A friend stopped to buy at Ughelli, the meter was over adjusted to under dispense and the price was increased then we understood the problem of Delta State.

Self inflicted wickedness.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by subtlemee(f): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
I bought fuel this morning at 150 in Uyo Akwa Ibom State and people are saying we should shelve the protest..cowards
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by Vicboi1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
in imo state fuel is 149 buhari your a bastard anybody that says we shouldn't protest is a fool everthing in this country have gone up in just 2 years now imagine if an additional 4 years is given to this fool (buhari)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 2face Cancels February 6th Protest / Lagos Opens Application Portal To Train One Million Residents How To Code. / What Could They Be Discussing? Caption This Pic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.