Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban (28204 Views)

Supreme Court Blocks Trump From Cancelling Daca Immigration Program / Trump Removes Muslim Federal Judge For Allowing Sharia In America / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by SEOManiac: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2017
martineverest:
get it: trump is/was selective in his immigration ban

*dont also forget that the CEOs of amazon,google,microsoft,tesla etc are all immigrants

Then it's up to them to follow directives and make their own policies too.

If America fails, then all blames will be on Trump
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Xionez(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Wow, so a District Judge has powers such as this.

Nigeria has a long way to go. Our Judges cannot even go to the loo without asking for permission from the powers that be. Some will even ask for brides before they will even use the loo. If their demannds are not met, they will dump there and then.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by madridguy(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Don't understand your point. Come again sir.

kings09:
Muslims struggling to enter a Christian country they ll end up throwing bombs at. Why not struggle to enter Saudi Arabia, Iran or even Iraq. Even Canada offered an alternative but they still insist on US.

Just like d fulani killers who kill southerners yet want to still graze on southern grassland n they r bn cheered on by d likes of sarrki n madridguy. Grass no de north? Chop ur northern grass n stay thr
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Lordsocrates: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2017
only in Nigeria that you will see people masturbatinh and making noise unending when the presidency makes a hasty decision without informing constituted authorities, but move and do rally and protest match in support of Trump who made a law without involving the major players.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by SEOManiac: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2017
efilefun:
You banning people from coming to your country yet you still drone bombing and shooting innocent civilians in those countries. Tell me how else to build hatred in human Lots of Widows and Orphans are being created everyday.

http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-project/nawar-anwar-al-awlaki-killed-us-trump-raid-yemen-civilians

Don't be deceived by any "America First" Bull shiii. All the countries whose citizens made up the 9/11 hijack aint on that list, guess why Trump got businesses in those countries and he aint ready to lose a dime and you here telling me America First lol wake up man

Our hailings or wailings on nairaland can't make any difference.

Americans chose this. Let them deal with it.

Whether Trump is on the right or wrong, he is the president of the united States of America, and as such, can make decisions.
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by BlackSeptember: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2017
ollah1:
Trump wanna turn himself to a modern day Hitler.

Muslims are not welcome to my house just as Christian are not welcomed to Saudi Arabia
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by charlesadams926(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2017
ddippset:
Lol. Americans cannot even understand how Donald Trump became POTUS. There have been protest upon protest but they have to wait until 2020. Just like Tuface and co should be allowed to protest in the streets, intact let them be given full police protection but they must wait until 2019.
unknown to you, the protest (if successful) can annihilate the chances of a re-run. Why do you think 2face is under fire night and day? You think the presidency isnt aware? These people just tasted power for 2yrs and are faced with total annihilation after 4yrs. Watch them fight to death. #istandwith2baba
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by ddippset(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2017
charlesadams926:
unknown to you, the protest (if successful) can annihilate the chances of a re-run. Why do you think 2face is under fire night and day? You think the presidency isnt aware? These people just tasted power for 2yrs and are faced with total annihilation after 4yrs. Watch them fight to death. #istandwith2baba
protest begins 9am and ends 3pm. that's all. conduct more governorship elections, legislative elections APC still wins. the problem is that apart from APC the onlt other party with numbers enough to win an election is PDP. bye you'd be very foolish to think PDP is the party people would now vote for in 2019. foolhardy. don't be fooled, 1 million will protest, 179 million will be at home. nor be only stand, even if you like SLEEP with tubaba.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by MrMontella(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
brunofarad:
Hmmmmm Let's see how this plays out
In other news, OP ,the mindset that inspired your SIGNATURE Is the problem of this world.
Your bitterness towards the other CONVICTION is so brute and OBVIOUS. Learn how to torrelate other RELIGIONS
May peace of God be with u
the mindset that inspired my signature...
Is simple :Knowledge..
I'm much more tolerant of religions than you imagine...
I fail to see how knowledge is a problem to this world....
There's no bitterness in my siggy...only in your ''speech''
shalom bro!
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by obiageIi(f): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:
don't reason like that... America is not like Nigeria
Nairaland is filled with dumb people, hence my post
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Eazybay(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2017
So u mean dea is no DSS in d US to break into that judge's house and discover millions of dollars

Lawan Daura should b exported ASAP
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by sekem: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Trump the mad man!

The same people beating the drums for you to dance will still be the same people that will turn around to accuse you for not knowing when to stop dancing.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by dingbang(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2017
obiageIi:

Nairaland is filled with dumb people, hence my post
yeah . I guesssl you are a statistic
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by ikp120(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2017
SEOManiac:
saw this coming...

I wonder why people hate trump, he already said 'America First' during his campaign, although people didn't think it would be this extreme.

yesterday after the attack in france was averted, his reaction was priceless... check it oout here

http://lindaikeji.website/get-smart-u-s-donald-trump-reacts-to-islamic-terrorist-attack-in-paris/

even telling americans to use their brains

Trump is a religious bigot hiding under the terrorism stuff to rid US of Islam. America was built by immigrants. Even the past president was born by immigrants from Kenya.
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by AlphaDibia(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2017
How this one take concern Nairaland na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by AlphaStyles(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2017
let the games begin
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by SEOManiac: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2017
ikp120:

Trump is a religious bigot hiding under the terrorism stuff to rid US of Islam. America was built by immigrants. Even the past president was born by immigrants from Kenya.

Then the world should wait for four years, see if he'll win or lose
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by ikp120(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
globalresource:
Those guys should stop attacking US then

Saudi Arabia was not even banned, to show that Trump just used the terrorism stuff as an excuse to lock out nations he has beef with.
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=MrMontella post=53403585]

The Ruling is seen as the most severe legal
blow yet to ban on immigrants and
travellers from seven Muslim-majority
countries.

www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/federal-judge-blocks-donald-trump-immigration-ban

Ferguson said the order technically means that
anyone with a valid visa must be allowed entry
into the country by Customs and Border
Protection (CBP).

Note above.. The judgement favour only people with valid Visa. What happened when the visa expire? Or Will visa be approved for those applying for new visa in these countries ?

The judgement not yet Eureka.
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
BlackSeptember:
Muslims are not welcome to my house just as Christian are not welcomed to Saudi Arabia

Shove your bigotry into your ass. Nobody cares mahn!

1 Like

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by ArcFresky(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
You can't satisfy people.
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2017
AMERICA FIRST!!!

I just wonder why the Muslim Majority nations who see the Great White SATAN and city of Babylon they vowed to Annihilate with ISLAM is now the 1st nation of choice for Muslim immigrants.. see how they fight tooth and nail to remain in the US. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by kings09(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
I Can tel u how else - by increasing the number of fulani herdsmen n hand dem advanced ammunition
efilefun:
You banning people from coming to your country yet you still drone bombing and shooting innocent civilians in those countries. Tell me how else to build hatred in human Lots of Widows and Orphans are being created everyday.

http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-project/nawar-anwar-al-awlaki-killed-us-trump-raid-yemen-civilians

Don't be deceived by any "America First" Bull shiii. All the countries whose citizens made up the 9/11 hijack aint on that list, guess why Trump got businesses in those countries and he aint ready to lose a dime and you here telling me America First lol wake up man
the man said it dat it's American First n he z acting accordingly. If u don't like it, stay in ur country. Abi to go America na by force?

See dis buhari zombie wey hunger don finish. I hear ur masters hv resumed ur pay. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by kings09(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2017
To go America na by force. He tells u to stay in ur country cos he doesn't like u so u too stay. Abi u be global orphan?

I wonder if u can sue a country for not granting u visa *just thinking*. grin grin
Pelaiye2703:
naso e suppose be, no scum is above the law....
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by SmartyPants(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2017
efilefun:

You cab take any piece of data and dress it up to tell the story you want it to tell. When you quote 9/11 you conveniently forget 2001. 9/11 was over 15 years ago, and the nature of the threat faced today is vastly different. Intelligent people adjust and adapt with the times.

Secondly dud Trump ban travelers from countries where he has interests, or does he have interests in friendly countries? Common sense says that when making the decision on where to invest, he would obviously avoid the mist volatile and potentially threatening ones, in favor of those with a history of stability and friendliness to the US. These of course, would be the same countries not put on the list.

Its all very logical.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2017
undecided this ban will go through[ and that Bob guy and those like him need to find a corner ta stand in
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by SalamRushdie: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2017
efilefun:

receive sense sir
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by SalamRushdie: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2017
kings09:
To go America na by force. He tells u to stay in ur country cos he doesn't like u so u too stay. Abi u be global orphan?

I wonder if u can sue a country for not granting u visa *just thinking*. grin grin

I am telling u ..why would people who hate American values so much want to go there sef..let them stay in their country abeg
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by guiddoti: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2017
fredoooooo:
No one is above the law not even the president. .. cool
Oya let the game begin. ..
not in my country.
Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by ikp120(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
BlackSeptember:

America is constitutionally declared a secular state. So religious bigotry is illegal there. Don't compare Saudi with America o.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by hedonistic: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
SEOManiac:
saw this coming...

I wonder why people hate trump, he already said 'America First' during his campaign, although people didn't think it would be this extreme.

yesterday after the attack in france was averted, his reaction was priceless... check it oout here

http://lindaikeji.website/get-smart-u-s-donald-trump-reacts-to-islamic-terrorist-attack-in-paris/

even telling americans to use their brains

You're a bloody criminal and a big thief worse than Seun Egbegbe. Why are you impersonating Linda Ikeji and cloning her website?

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Judge Blocks Donald Trump's Travel Ban by efilefun(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2017
I normally dont reply animals like you that why i stayed off the politics section but note that i will feed your family comfortably without breaking a sweat and if you wish to leave naija you can ask for help maybe your sorry assss could get an assistance oponu oshi
kings09:
I Can tel u how else - by increasing the number of fulani herdsmen n hand dem advanced ammunitionthe man said it dat it's American First n he z acting accordingly. If u don't like it, stay in ur country. Abi to go America na by force?

See dis buhari zombie wey hunger don finish. I hear ur masters hv resumed ur pay. cheesy

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: The World In 2016. / Cameroonian General, Jacob Kodji Dies In Helicopter Crash / France, European Allies Announce Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali After 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.