Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

360di's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360di's Profile / 360di's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
I will advice u to come with a positive mind, have all ur documents on point, try your best to secure a place and accept ur fate. It is better to try than not to try at all.
manneger2:

U are seriously demoralizing most of us that are about coming with this ur no job in dubai, just allow us to come and try our Faith pls.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chairman thanks o! Can u also recomend one for me, cos am searching on dubizzle , like gimme phone number to call.

NONNYG:
I will recommend Satwa for you, but if you want a typical ghetto area, then go to deira
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Thanks bro, so u can recomend 1 rite? What's the cost like??
sicily4u:

Yes is possible u can get but based on ur preference, I can't get all u want this side, am in the company accommodation
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2018
sicily4u:

If that is the case, u need a place like deira, baniyas area or naif in Dubai, but am in Abu Dhabi, is so scanty

But are there prospects in these places too? Are you working there I am also in Abu right now, I want to go and inspect those places at Al Basha. Let's keep this chat going bro.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Don't really know, u guys should tell me pls, I have been told to come and inspect 2 places in Al bashra. I want quick access to food, cheap place, walk around without transportation. Or is Al Bashra OK? Gurus
sicily4u:

Are u already In uae, which side u prefer to stay, u have to specify
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Pls guys, I need bed space urgently. Any body??
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanx to everyone contributing to this forum, all the gurus, I hail o. Been able to attest my documents, I should change my bearing finally in a couple of weeks. @ cafisis, I have not been able to read ur mail, I don't quite understand how this NL email works. Cheers guys!
I will be updating as I move.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Naijaonfire:
But you are not planning to school there or are you? If yes provide your admission letter but if no, attest the available documents. Gurus, please throw more light.

Its for work, not schooling. It seems like the requirements needed at the Embassy is evidence of admission or employment for anyone to attest.
Anyway, will ask my brother to go back there.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 3:00am On Jan 19, 2018
vincentvinkincin:

please what are the charges/payment like in MOA,MOFA and UAE embassy. let me know how much I am budgeting.
Please house answer your brother

MOE and MOFA, budget 6k for O levels and degree.
Embassy, budget 18k per certificate.
Police Character Certificate, budget 10k.
Also have extra money for other things like photocopy, passport, etc
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hello all, has anyone gone to UAE embassy recently in Abuja? It's like things have changed a bit. Already gone to MOE and MOFA even collected Police Criminal Report. At the Embassy, was told to produce my employment letter or school admissions letter if I was planning to school. This is along with the 18k per document. Is anyone experiencing that?
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Animation Week In Nigeria. Animati.ng;moving The Industry Forward by 360di: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Hi ladanski,

Please go ahead and fill the form now. Sorry for the inconveniences. Please try to recommend an animator so we can reach the whole community

Regards
Art, Graphics & Video / Animation Week In Nigeria. Animati.ng;moving The Industry Forward by 360di: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
There have been endless complaints and frustrations expressed by animators in this country and many are getting discouraged as it seems the industry is not moving forward. Through research, there are quite a number of good animators who are passionate about their work. But the questions are many; how come there are very few animated movies? Where are the animation companies in Nigeria? How can one learn animation? How can one build an animation career? And so much more. To this end, a group of professionals in the creative industry have come together to create http://animati.ng , a project dedicated to moving the animation industry forward. This will begin with a week-long workshop in January. All animators are specially invited. You are invited to register on the site, follow us on Twitter @animationNG, Facebook Animati.ng . If interested, you can showcase your works. Take advantage of this to meet other animators and get projects going. Lets discuss and get the industry moving. Any questions please mail info@animati.ng. Thanks
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by 360di: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
There is a chance for the Nigerian animation industry. The animati.ng project is dedicated to the growth of the industry and although it may take a while and a lot of work, the industry will grow. Animators can join the forum at http://animati.ng to post their works, discuss with other animators. There is also a week-long event in January to host animators. Follow @animationNIG for more

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.