Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926657 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 6:12am On Feb 13, 2018
drkay:

Congrats bro. Peoples stories here differs. The koko is for God to bless our hustle.
To those planning to come over to search for job, I think its still advisable to get your academic certificates attested and your PCC along with you, especially if your fate here is very likely to be dependent on the certificate. I was misled at the wee our of my exit from Nigeria that i don't need the MOE/MOFA attestation since i already had my certificate verified by the DHA. On getting when it was needed, I realized that it is a worthless paper without those attestations at the back. sending it to Abuja alone cost 330aed at the DHL stand in Deira City Center. Guys in the ministry are already quoting figures to fast track the whole thing. So, it it cost effective to do it before coming IF it will be of use to you here.

Which of your Doc were you asked to attest Dr?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adetoyinbo1: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2018
if i want to do my attestation,can i scan my pcc to someone in abj to do attestation for me,or is it necessary i go there with original copy?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 6:49am On Feb 13, 2018
nattybanta:

Nope. But it's added advantage and some security firms ask for those with Dps as it saves them some time and money
Bro pls i sent u a mail
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2018
princekins:

Which of your Doc were you asked to attest Dr?
DEGREE AND PCC
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
mcobex:
Go there in the morning and get it done within 30mins, plus don't ask me if I know anyone there. Just go there and you will do it between 3k-5k
thx..you know anyone
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
2nd floor tsukunda house besides church gate plaza and ecowas plaza, central area abuja.

This is d new UAE embassy address,,,, for consular/visa matters..

No longer in maitama

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2018
SomeoneNice:
2nd floor tsukunda house besides church gate plaza and ecowas plaza, central area abuja.

This is d new UAE embassy address,,,, for consular/visa matters..

No longer in maitama

Yes and already on front page long ago as well, hope you didn't go to the old address.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
justi4jesu:

Yes and already on front page long ago as well, hope you didn't go to the old address.
I did o.. But no p sha, I'm done already.... Thanks.

Meanwhile, anoda new rule came up last week Tuesday 6-02-2018,,, which is ; the finger print page of d PCC must also be attested o, that's anoda 18k....
So for those going to attest d PCC, ready ur mind that's its 36k u will pay.

Also,, make sure that MOFA will stamp and sign, else; u will be sent back to them....

Anoda new rule is :: for eligibility letter pple---- make sure that ur letter will carry 2signatures and CONFIRMED.... Cus I had to go back to MOE for them to sign and off Cus I paid extra 500naira......

Special thanks to Cafisis and all d gurus in d house.
I HAIL UNA..... SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by donkingblaza: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
SomeoneNice:
I did o.. But no p sha, I'm done already.... Thanks.

Meanwhile, anoda new rule came up last week Tuesday 6-02-2018,,, which is ; the finger print page of d PCC must also be attested o, that's anoda 18k....
So for those going to attest d PCC, ready ur mind that's its 36k u will pay.

Also,, make sure that MOFA will stamp and sign, else; u will be sent back to them....

Anoda new rule is :: for eligibility letter pple---- make sure that ur letter will carry 2signatures and CONFIRMED.... Cus I had to go back to MOE for them to sign and off Cus I paid extra 500naira......

Special thanks to Cafisis and all d gurus in d house.
I HAIL UNA..... SHALOM
inbox me pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
donkingblaza:
inbox me pls
How will I do that
U can ask any ? Here, I'll reply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by apenaola(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
SomeoneNice:
Thanks for making my Hrt to not beat... #D finger print page is not needed...*
So relieved.. But pls oo, how long will it take for embassy to attest?. Cafisis---God bless u mbok

though d finger print is not attested at d embassy but I hope d stamp on ur finger print where ur passport photo is affixed is clear enough cos it took me God's grace to attest mine at d embassy cos of d stamp clarity and many others are facing dsame wahala.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by apenaola(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Adetoyinbo1:
if i want to do my attestation,can i scan my pcc to someone in abj to do attestation for me,or is it necessary i go there with original copy?

only d original copy.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
apenaola:

though d finger print is not attested at d embassy but I hope d stamp on ur finger print where ur passport photo is affixed is clear enough cos it took me God's grace to attest mine at d embassy cos of d stamp clarity and many others are facing dsame wahala.

It is now been attested...new law 6-02-2018.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2018
Please for those who have attested recently.Please is it true we must also attest fingerprint page as mentioned above.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by apenaola(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
beekaf:
Please for those who have attested recently.Please is it true we must also attest fingerprint page as mentioned above.

I did mine yesterday and I wasn't told to attest d fingerprint
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adetoyinbo1: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Am at uae embassy now.the guy at the reception said its 36k .they are attesting pcc and biometric
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Adetoyinbo1:
Am at uae embassy now.the guy at the reception said its 36k .they are attesting pcc and biometric
A Friend of mine did.his today and paid only 18k for d.pcc..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adetoyinbo1: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
they also told us told us to come back tommorrow 10am that they need to verify our police certificate
because they caught 6 people with fake ceritificate.make sure the prsn doing ur pcc for you stamp ur pcc very well,and make sure the stamp show on ur passport photo clearly(on the biometric page) too and make sure its not fake
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adetoyinbo1: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
egorov:

A Friend of mine did.his today and paid only 18k for d.pcc..
i don't know how he did his ,but i know all of us wey we go 2geda na 36k we pay...infact na d guy wey dey reception tell us and the arab man saw it too on the payment page(Aed 315.18)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 360di: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thanx to everyone contributing to this forum, all the gurus, I hail o. Been able to attest my documents, I should change my bearing finally in a couple of weeks. @ cafisis, I have not been able to read ur mail, I don't quite understand how this NL email works. Cheers guys!
I will be updating as I move.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 1:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Dejavu81:
Pls house how long does it take to get an employment visa/entry permit for UAE.I have applied for over 3months now.

Most visa through a right channel takes at most 1month.
Call your agent or friend before you enter one chance

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:58am On Feb 15, 2018
egorov:

I did mine in ibadan. 12k. Applied on wed, got it.on fri. Even if u applied on Monday u will still get it on fri. They give it out on fridays only
. Egorov please where in Ibadan did you do the police report from?which station and please can u please enlighten me on what and what to do Dia I’m already in uae and my parents have to do it for me.thanks in advance
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Adetoyinbo1:
they also told us told us to come back tommorrow 10am that they need to verify our police certificate
because they caught 6 people with fake ceritificate make sure the prsn doing ur pcc for you stamp ur pcc very well,and make sure the stamp show on ur passport photo clearly(on the biometric page) too and make sure its not fake

Some Nigerians are rogues honestly, that's why they can never trust them anywhere. Very predictable in finding ways through the back doors. Imagine doing a fake certificate. angry angry angry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adetoyinbo1: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2018
justi4jesu:

Some Nigerians are rogues honestly, that's why they can never trust them anywhere. Very predictable in finding ways through the back doors. Imagine doing a fake certificate. angry angry angry

na so e be my brother......as i heard from people wey dey there.they said the police are coming there themselves to investigate the certificates .today
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deleazeezmay9(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Pls is it possible to issue Qatar working visa within 4 days
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
. Egorov please where in Ibadan did you do the police report from?which station and please can u please enlighten me on what and what to do Dia I’m already in uae and my parents have to do it for me.thanks in advance
They can't do it for u, m not sure tho, but u know naija na. I did it at Iyaganku. At d CID department. I know one officer that helped me with d running around. But u need ur fingerprints, so it'll b hard for.someone to do it for.u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
@justi4jesu @nattybanta I just heard news that a friend wanted to join a sharja based company but sharja municipality did not approve to do her visa. She's been working as a teacher under visit visa for a long time. But this company decided to place her under their sponsorship to no avail. Do you have any idea what dis means and if it affects other municipalities
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by promisechild(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
justi4jesu:

Please kindly help me check the valid of this visa

Entry permit no- 307/2018/64/075649
First name - Ahmed
DOB- 12-4-1993

Natonality-Nigeria
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
egorov:

They can't do it for u, m not sure tho, but u know naija na. I did it at Iyaganku. At d CID department. I know one officer that helped me with d running around. But u need ur fingerprints, so it'll b hard for.someone to do it for.u
. Thanks a lot I can send my finger print if the form is been sent to me,I am not too sure if it’s possible.secondly after collecting the form then you have to take it to Abuja again right??

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.