Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,553 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

360evente's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360evente's Profile / 360evente's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by 360evente(f): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Nairalanders...hope you day's going well, let me use this medium to introduce our services which might interest you...

_Wedding Decorations: at 360eventee, we add swags and beauty to each and every events of yours to make it a memorable one..

_We are also into making OF BRIGHTS, SWEET AND LOVELY ENGAGEMENTS LETTERS.. different from the ones you know..ours is of great standard with top notch designs uniquely crafted and designed to meet your taste.

_ We are into Engagement and bridal train accessories (fans, beads, customised letters, gifts wrap etc)

_ERU IYAWO: for the yorubas tradition, the Eru iyawo is of a great value and well respected in our culture..for the soon to be bride, we help in well packaged and wrap of Eru iyawo gift items...and lots more....

for more infomation;visit our website on www.360eventee.com or email us at ask@360eventee.com or info@360eventee.com•

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Agege Bread Sellers And Street Hawkers Are Now Dressing Like Models Already(pics by 360evente(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Olajumoke positively impacted so many people..wish her all the best in he future endeavor..HOW many of you have heard of "360eventee" we are currently running a promo now..
Hello Nairalanders..how are you guys..hope you having a splendid day at work today.. for those who dont know me yet, i am yours and yours only "360eventee" an event planner, consultation, coordinator.. show me some love by welcoming me into this lovely forum..good to have you guys here...i'm currently running a promo right now, is called SUMPTIOUS DECO TREAT 300k.. dont miss out
Tell your friends,neighbour, you could be of help by sharing this great offer..

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by 360evente(f): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Nairalanders..how are you guys..hope you having a splendid day at work today.. for those who dont know me yet, i am yours and yours only "360eventee" an event planner, consultation, coordinator.. show me some love by welcoming me into this lovely forum..good to have you guys here...i'm currently running a promo right now, is called SUMPTIOUS DECO TREAT 300k.. dont miss out
Tell your friends,neighbour, you could be of help by sharing this great offer..

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by 360evente(f): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
our Nigerian police are really trying...all well said, they are humans too..all i can see here is he wants to be featured in the news and happy talking to a celebrity

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kcee, Phyno, I Go Die, Gordons Now Authority Newspaper Ambassadors - Photos by 360evente(f): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2016
A big congratulations to them..what a great achievement in our time

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.